Chapter 5 Little Fox Of Spirit City
959 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 20 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

After a few days, Yue Guan and Ghost Douluo drove Bibi Dong and Su Yi in a carriage to an extremely large and luxurious city. Through the carriage, Su Yi could see the words ‘Spirit City’ written on top of the city gate.

"Xiao Su Yi, from now on, this will be your home!"

Bibi Dong looked at Su Yi sitting in the carriage and smiled slightly at Spirit City.

"Yeah."

Su Yi heard Bibi Dong's words without excitement or exultation, without any expression on his face, as indifferently as before.

When Bibi Dong saw this, she was not surprised.

After all, Xiao Su Yi's heart is too cold, so cold that he can ignore anything, even his own life.

She does not know what happened to this Xiao Su Yi. Even though she experienced such things, she chose to survive.

Even to save that person, no matter what the reason, she chose to survive.

Su Yi looked nothing like he was interested in living.

Thinking of this, Bibi Dong looked at Xiao Su Yi who was sitting across from her, and suddenly a hint of cunning appeared in her eyes.

"What are you doing?"

Su Yi watched as Bibi Dong suddenly embraced him, Bibi Dong stretched out her hand to rub Su Yi’s hair and made a dissatisfied voice.

"Xiao Su Yi, are you angry?"

Bibi Dong looked at Su Yi who was wrapped around her arms, Su Yi who was always indifferent matter what he faced, at this moment, his face was blushing slightly, and he kept mumbling.

Bibi Dong was secretly surprised at the bold decision she had made.

Seriously, she just watched this cute guy keep putting on a face that was stiffer than a dead man's, so she wanted to have fun with Xiao Su Yi.

Are you not indifferent to everything in the world? Then what about this?

So, this scene happened.

And Bibi Dong, who was holding Su Yi, looked at the little cute plushie in her arms and felt an indescribable feeling in her heart.

Even Nana, who she loves very much, has never been treated like this.

She doesn't know what's wrong, it's as if she's lost her mind and is confused.

To this Xiao Su Yi, she stretched out her hand.

If it weren't for the pauses in Xiao Su Yi's words, Bibi Dong would be embarrassed.

However, after seeing Su Yi's cute appearance, Bibi Dong made a secret decision in her heart...

After all, Bibi Dong looked at Xiao Su Yi in her arms and thought of his cuteness in her mind and then her apprentice, Nana.

She just does not know what will happen once these two people meet.

Just with Su Yi's appearance, Nana's heart will be taken.

Like she cannot resist him, how can Nana, a child?

While Bibi Dong thought of these messy things in his mind, the carriage had already driven into Spirit City and came to the Supreme Pontiff's Palace.

"Okay, Xiao Su Yi, we are here!"

Bibi Dong heard from outside the carriage, Yue Guan said that Her Majesty had arrived, and said softly to Xiao Su Yi.

"Master, you’re back!"

Just as Bibi Dong got off the carriage holding Xiao Su Yi, a very happy and beautiful girl's voice sounded.

Hearing a "puff" sound, the good girl threw herself and hung from Bibi Dong's body.

This was bitter for Su Yi, who was originally held by Bibi Dong in his arms, and with the impact of this young girl, he was caught in the center of 4 murderous weapons, 2 large and 2 small, he was simply miserable.

"..." The most important thing is that the girl who threw on Bibi Dong did not expect Bibi Dong to hold a child in her arms.

"Nana, come down quickly."

Bibi Dong looked at Xiao Su Yi, whose eyes were rolled by Hu Liena and her, with a smile in his eyes. meaning.

Hu Liena, who was hanging on Bibi Dong, heard Bibi Dong's words and noticed Su Yi who was in Bibi Dong's arms.

Her face was slightly red, and a little embarrassed. She jumped from Bibi Dong.

"Master...I...I did not see him..."

Bibi Dong looked at Hu Liena's embarrassed expression and simply smiled, she put her hand on Hu Liena's and gently rubbed the top of her head: "Okay, okay, no matter how old you get, you are still a child. Now, Nana, his name is Su Yi, she is Master's new disciple, and in the future, he will be your junior brother. "

Bibi Dong put Su Yi down.

When Hu Liena heard Bibi Dong's words, she was very curious about her little junior.

Why? Because it is difficult for her master to accept a disciple.

When Hu Liena saw Xiao Su Yi standing on the ground, her charming eyes burst into tiny hearts.

"Wow~ what a cute junior brother!"

Hu Liena looked at Xiao Su Yi who was less than 1 meter tall in front of her and threw herself directly at Su Yi.

Su Yi looked at the girl who threw herself at him, and he took a few steps back quickly, and then flashed behind Bibi Dong.

At this moment, Hu Liena hugged the air.

"Master, what is the name of this junior? He seems to be very shy!"

Hu Liena kept looking at Xiao Su Yi who was standing behind Bibi Dong and asked curiously.

"This is Su Yi, he is a genius!"

"As for the shy boy you said..."

Bibi Dong, looking at Xiao Su Yi standing behind her, with eyes coldly looking at Hu Liena, could not help thinking: “Nana, do you call this shy? This child dislikes you.”

And Hu Liena followed Bibi Dong looking at Su Yi standing there, looking at Su Yi's cold eyes, Hu Liena's charming fox eyes gradually narrowed.

She was already a Spirit Grandmaster, and she was about to break through Spirit Elder.

Because of her Martial Spirit, she was born with charm.

As long as it is a man, unless their strength is higher than her by a large margin, none can stand her charm and become fascinated by her.

And the young junior brother whom the Master had newly accepted, looked at her eyes, there was no trace of liking or favor, and the look in his eyes was full of coldness and indifference.

This has already shown that this Xiao Su Yi completely ignores the charm that radiates from her.

Hu Liena looked at Xiao Su Yi who was standing behind the Master, her eyes seemed to be like a little fox staring at its prey, very cunning.

"Junior brother, listen to Sister Nana!"

Hu Liena completely ignored Su Yi's cold eyes, and went directly in front of Su Yi, squatting down, trying to reach out and touch Su Yi's little head.

"Want to hide?" Hu Liena watched Su Yi want to avoid again. As a Rank 27 Spirit Grandmaster, how could she let this Xiao Su Yi slip in front of her?

She stretched out her hand and rubbed Su Yi's small head violently, not caring about Su Yi's increasingly cold eyes looking at her.

18