Chapter 10 Entering Spirit Hall Academy
821 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 25 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

When Hu Liena returned to her residence, her mind was full of scenes of her kissing Su Yi.

She couldn’t get rid of the scene in her mind.

The more she thought about it, the redder my face became, and she secretly blamed myself, how could she be so courageous?
Why didn't I control it and kiss that guy?

From now on, how can I face this guy?

While Hu Liena was still tossing and turning, after Bibi Dong left, Su Yi took a deep breath, turned and sat cross-legged on the bed, and continued to practice.

His current Spirit Power is only Rank 12, and within 3 years, breaking through to Rank 20 of a Spirit Grandmaster is a very easy thing.

For Su Yi, with his current cultivation speed, he would be able to break through the realm of the Spirit Grandmaster in less than a year.

It seems that the most difficult thing is to graduate from the Zero Class Bibi Dong talked about.

And if he wants to survive, he must be strong, otherwise, if all the Spirit Grandmasters in that class are above Rank 20, they will besiege him together. It is also hard to beat four hands with two fists.

Unless he exposes his Second Martial Spirit, there is no other way.

For Su Yi, no matter when leaving a trump is a good time to turn around.

Hidden trump cards cannot be exposed and why should he try not to expose them.

After thinking about these things in his mind, Su Yi began cultivating.

.......

"Xiao Su Yi, Supreme Pontiff, asked me to take you to Spirit Hall Academy."

Just after dawn, a blond moonlight appeared directly in Sun Yi's room, looking at Su Yi who was still cultivating. He spoke softly.

"Um!"

Su Yi looked at Yue Guan entering the house, and his hand on his calf moved slightly and jumped off the bed.

Yue Guan looked at Su Yi with a cold face, and a lot of curiosity arose in his heart.

This guy was kissed by Nana yesterday?

But the Old Ghost said that at that time, the little guy was so angry that he was lifted into the air by the Supreme Pontiff, and he kept flaring his teeth and claws at Nana who was stunned.

When Yue Guan heard the news, he hated how he was not present at the time.

He missed such a beautiful scene.

Therefore, after he learned the news, he directly took the initiative to ask Bibi Dong for an order.

Let the Old Ghost who had taken Su Yi to Spirit Hall Academy be replaced by him.

Su Yi, this morning, there was no time to report to the college at all, so he couldn't wait to come to Su Yi's place, wanting to see what changes this kid would experience yesterday.

As a result, this time, he saw Su Yi again.

This kid is as cold as before.

Seeing Su Yi walking to the door, Yue Guan seemed to have thought of something, his eyes narrowed, and a smirk appeared at the corner of his lips.

"Su Yi, I heard that Nana kissed you yesterday?"

Su Yi narrowed his eyes when he heard Yue Guan's words with his back facing Yue Guan.

"Yeah." After Su Yi finished speaking, he walked straight out.

However, after hearing this extremely indifferent answer this time, a tricky smile appeared on Yue Guan's face.

Su Yi, it's getting interesting.

Although the tone of Su Yi's answer is the same as before, he has been observing Su Yi's discovery of Yue Guan.

After he uttered that sentence, the little guy's body trembled slightly, and his breathing slowed by half a beat.

Looking at Su Yi who was going away, Yue Guan's smile became brighter.

It can make this guy angry and that makes Yue Guan feel very good.

“Hey, do you know where Spirit Hall Academy is?"

Yue Guan said to Su Yi.

"I don't know, but you will take me there."

"Uh..."

Hearing Su Yi's words, Yue Guan felt that his good mood disappeared again.

However, Yue Guan's mood improved again when he thought of how this little guy had endured his anger just now.

There are a large number of adults, and they are not as knowledgeable as Su Yi.

Looking at Su Yi, Yue Guan comforted himself secretly.

"Let's go!"

With the sound of Yue Guan leaving, Yue Guan directly took Su Yi to fly and flew outside Spirit Hall.

About half an hour after leaving Spirit Hall, he headed west and came to a deep mountain.

In this deep mountain, there is a huge college, about several kilometres in size, surrounded by black walls, just like a small city.

The four characters of Spirit Hall Academy are written in this small city, which is magnificent.

As Yue Guan took Su Yi directly to the gate of Spirit Hall Academy, the guards guarding Spirit Hall Academy instantly walked out of Spirit Hall Academy and came to Yue Guan and knelt on the ground: "Welcome, Elder!"

"Well, get up ."

Yue Guan looked at the four people kneeling in front of him, waved his hand, and said: "Take me to find Mars!"

"Yes, Elder!"

The four guards in black armor heard Yue Guan's words. The leader took Yue Guan and Su Yi to the depths of Spirit Hall Academy with a respectful face.

Along the way, Su Yi was silent, quietly observing the situation inside Spirit Hall Academy.

From the outside, the huge Spirit Hall Academy is like a small steel city.

After entering the interior, there were these 3 stone buildings in Spirit Hall Academy.

Each stone building is 5 stories high and respectively labeled as ‘Junior Student Building ', the ‘Intermediate Student Building’ and the ‘Senior Student Building’.

After passing by the 3 Student Building’s, a more exquisite building appeared again behind it, with the words ‘Dean Building’ written on it.

Moreover, along the way, Su Yi saw many children about his age, some were Spirit Masters, and some had not yet obtained their First Spirit Ring.

Among them, there are also many older children in their teens.

It looks like they should all be Spirit Grandmasters.

Just as Su Yi was thinking about these things, the guards had brought Yue Guan and him to the Dean's Master's building.

"Lord Yue Guan, the Dean, has arrived here, and he is on the third floor. If there is nothing else,we will go back and stand guard at our posts."

"Well, go!"

Yue Guan nodded, listening to the guard's words.

As Yue Guan's words fell, the guards quickly left and went to stand guard.

"Mars, there is a child here for you."

After the guards left, Yue Guan took Su Yi to the third floor, watching the words ‘Dean's Office’ written on the door, Yue Guan pushed the door.

Looking at the white-haired old man sitting on the chair, he pointed to Su Yi standing next to him and spoke.

The white-haired old man sitting in the chair watched the arrival of Yue Guan. He did not get up and said: "I know. Yesterday Her Majesty, Supreme Pontiff, told me about this child."

"Okay, since you know everything, then I will leave first."

Yue Guan listened to the old man's words, then looked at Su Yi and said: "Just listen to what he says."

After Yue Guan finished speaking, he disappeared from the room.

15