Chapter 12 Born To Kill
760 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 26 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

"Lord Dean, I beg you, can you transfer that child to another Class?"

Mo Ke stood in front of Mars with a look of weeping and complained: "This child has just arrived for one day. When I left Class for a second and returned, I found Tai Li’s arm broken. Now Tai Li does not dare to return to Class."

"If this is the case, it's okay to deal with it. It's just that one person doesn't dare to go to Class. Now, as long as Su Yi comes to Class, the other 12 children dare not return. How can I teach a class with barely any students present~"

Mars looked at Mo Ke, who was constantly complaining in front of him and felt a headache.

He also knew about Su Yi breaking Tai Li’s arm.

At that time, he asked someone to help treat the child.

Had it not been for a Rank 75 Healing System Spirit Saint around, that little guy named Tai Li would have been disabled for this lifetime.

Recalling Su Yi’s cold eyes, he knew that Su Yi was cold, but not to the extent of breaking a classmate’s arm.

"Okay, I see, that kid, set up a separate Class for him, and he will enter the Zero Class a year later."

Mars looked at Mo Ke in front of him and rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"Thank you, Lord Dean!" Mo Ke heard Mars' words with a smile on his face and left with satisfaction.

.......

"Your Majesty, Supreme Pontiff, news has come from Spirit Hall Academy."

Yue Guan looked at the note in his hand and came to Bibi Dong and said,

"Is it the news about that little guy?"

Bibi Dong asked lazily while sitting on the throne and listening to his report.

"Yes, Your Majesty."

Yue Guan looked at the note in his hand and said, "Mars, Dean of Spirit Hall Academy, said that the little guy Su Yi broke his classmate’s arm on the first day of school."

“Oh. " Bibi Dong replied.

She then asked: "Is he dead yet? "

Yue Guan’s lips twitched as he answered:" No."

“If he’s not dead yet, then why are you telling me about this?"

Bibi Dong spoke domineeringly: "Even if he is dead, as long as Su Yi is fine, everything is good."

"Remember, he is my disciple. Even if that little guy turns Spirit Hall Academy upside down, as long as he is okay, everything is good. Tell that Dean that this is my, the Supreme Pontiff’s order. Even if he is Qian Daoliu’s subordinate, he must abide by this order. After all, I have the final say."

Yue Guan said respectfully after hearing Bibi Dong's words: "Yes, Your Majesty, Supreme Pontiff."

As soon as his voice fell, Yue Guan disappeared in the Supreme Pontiff's Palace.

........

Looking at Mo Ke's departure, Mars looked solemnly at the decree in his hand.

There are only six words written on it: He is fine, you are fine.

Looking at them, Mars' eyes appeared solemn.

He knows the hidden meaning behind this sentence, that is, if something happens to him, then Spirit Hall Academy will be buried with him.

Could it be that Bibi Dong accepted this child as her disciple?

Then why let the child participate in the Zero Class? If he dies there, then what will happen to his Spirit Hall Academy?

In this way, the only power left by the Grand Worship outside Spirit Hall will be pulled out.

Although the Grand Worship and other Worships and Elders don’t care about mundane matters like this at all, the removal of their subordinate would irritate them.

Although the Grand Worship would not use them, it was in the eyes of Bibi Dong. Spirit Hall Academy, no, to be precise, Mars is a thorn in her eye.

Thinking of this, Mars's eyes gradually narrowed.

If Mars's thoughts were known to Yue Guan, he would be amused.

Who do you think you, a little Spirit Douluo, are? Bibi Dong doesn't care about you at all.

''The reason for saying this is to tell you. No matter what the little guy Su Yi did excessively in Spirit Hall Academy, it was all right. Don't just report these little things to test her thoughts about him.''

On the other side, after Mo Ke went back, he watched the 12 students trembling in the Class, who didn't even dare to breathe loudly.

And Su Yi sat at the back with a cold face, and was directly isolated from everyone, Mo Ke showed a trace of helplessness in his eyes.

"Su Yi!"

"Huh?"

Su Yi, who was sitting behind, heard Mo Ke calling him, and looked at Mo Ke with cold eyes.

Being stared at by Su Yi's eyes, Mo Ke couldn't help swallowing.

"Well, because of your behaviour, Dean specially created a Class for you. You can just go out of the playground and wait for your new Master."

Su Yi heard Mo Ke's words without saying a word, he got up and walked out the door directly.

At the moment Su Yi got up, the students who had been squeezed in front hid behind Mo Ke. They huddled together one by one, wanting to step back away from Su Yi.

Su Yi did not even look at them and walked out directly to the playground.

It was not until Su Yi had left for a long time that those students who had been trembling with Su Yi, who had hidden behind Mo Ke, dared to exhale.

Seeing Su Yi not returning for a long time, everyone breathed a sigh of relief, and then one by one, sat back to where they had been.

Even after everyone returned to their place, they all glanced at the door from time to time.

They were afraid that the monster that frightened them would appear again.

Standing in front of the crowd, Mo Ke, who had always wanted to prepare for Class, sighed weakly when he saw the appearance of the students in his Class.

It seems that today's Class is not possible.

.......

After Su Yi came to the playground, he saw a woman standing in the playground.

"You're Su Yi?"

When Su Yi was 20 meters away from the woman, the woman slowly turned around, looked at Su Yi, who had no emotion in his eyes, and said.

"Yes!"

"Okay, I am your Master, Yu Dong'er."

Su Yi heard the masked woman introduce herself, and said indifferently: "Master, although your voice has changed and you’re wearing a mask, I can still recognize you, Master Bibi Dong."

Bibi Dong, who was standing in front of Su Yi and wearing a mask, heard Su Yi's words with a hint of surprise in her eyes.

She was surprised not only that Su Yi could recognize her but that he could say so much in one breath.

You should know that since this little guy arrived in Spirit City with her, he has not said more than 10 words.

But this time, the little guy said so much, surprising her.

14