Chapter 11 Assassin God’s First Appearance
780 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 27 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

"Guys, be quiet, today we have a new student in our class!"

Mo Ke took Su Yi into the Classroom and reached out and knocked on the desktop.

After Mo Ke's words came out, the messy room was completely fried because of Mo Ke's words.

"Wow, he is so handsome!"

" Yeah, he just looks a bit cold!"

"However, this doesn't affect his handsomeness at all!"

The three 6-7-year-old girls sitting at the front of the room looked at and stood up. They had hearts in their eyes when they looked at Su Yi.

As for the boys, they looked at Su Yi curiously.

"Damn boy, he took so much limelight as soon as he came here, damn it!"

A sturdy young man sitting at the back listened to the words of the three girls in front, gritted his teeth, clenched his fists and clenched his hands tightly together.

"That's right, this kid attracted Fei Fei when he came. Boss, Fei Fei is our future sister-in-law. At that time, we must give this guy a bit of colour."

(T/N: As in beat him up)

A thin young boy said flatly.

"Yes, after Class, we will go to teach this kid and let him know who is the boss of our Junior Class."

The stronger boy heard the thin boy next to him and viciously stared at Su Yi

Mo Ke watched as he finished saying this, and in an instant, black lines appeared on his forehead.

You idiots, don’t you know you’re embarrassing me and yourselves?

In front of the newcomer, you don't save me any face.

Since you won’t give me a face, then I do not care about you either!

Thinking of this, to let the little guy standing by his side see his awe as his teacher, he looked at his messy class and angrily said: "Be quiet!"

Everyone looked at Mo Ke and became quiet in an instant.

Seeing this, Mo Ke couldn't help feeling proud.

Sure enough, if a tiger doesn't show its might it’ll be treated as a sick cat.

"Cough, cough~"

Mo Ke coughed twice, he then spoke, "This is the new student from our Class, Su Yi!"

"Now, Su Yi greet everyone!" Mo Ke finished speaking, and stretched out his hand to Su Yi, hinting at him to introduce himself.

Su Yi looked at Mo Ke's appearance, and stood beside Mo Ke coldly and said: "Su Yi!"

After these words, the Classroom was quiet for five or six breaths.

Standing next to Su Yi, Mo Ke widened his eyes and looked at Su Yi who stopped talking after saying his name. His eyebrows twitched slightly, and the corners of his mouth were still twitching.

"This... is that it?"

Su Yi heard Mo Ke's words and did not answer, but asked coldly: "Where is my seat?"

"Uh..."

Hearing Su Yi, Mo Ke fell into a daze for a while.

This is a big problem.

Mo Ke looked at Su Yi's cold eyes and looked at the dozen or so students below with an awkward smile: "Haha... this... our new student is a bit introverted and doesn't like to talk. But, let’s give him a warm welcome to our Class!"

As Mo Ke's words fell, he began to applaud.

Following his applause, the 3 little girls sitting in the front happily began to clap.

As for the male students sitting in the back and the middle, what they took was horror.

"Su Yi, you just sit in the back first!"

Mo Ke said, pointing to the sturdy young man sitting in the back.

"Yeah!"

Su Yi looked in the direction of Mo Ke's finger and glanced at the young man sitting at the back, looking at him viciously.

The guy has been looking at him like this from the beginning when he entered this room.

Although his heart is very cold, and he understands little about emotions, that does not mean that he is ignorant.

He knew why this guy looked at him that way because after he entered this Class since the three girls sitting in front of him talked about him, it attracted this kid's malice.

"Boy, after Class is over, come with me to the grove behind the school!"

The sturdy young man looked at Su Yi who was sitting on the side whispered, viciously.

Su Yi completely ignored this guy, and sat there and began to listen to Mo Ke's explanation of the cultivation methods and the basics of the use of one’s Martial Spirit.

"Humph!" The young man snorted coldly as Su Yi ignored him, his eyes full of anger.

"Among the Spirit Masters, there are a total of six development directions and types of Spirit Masters. They are Power Attack Type Spirit Masters, Control Type Spirit Masters, Agility Attack Type Spirit Masters and Auxiliary Type Spirit Masters, Defence Type Spirit Masters and Food Type Spirit Masters."

"From now on, when you are promoted to Senior Students, you will form your Spirit Master Team."

"And each Spirit Master Team is generally composed of 7 people."

"And the Spirit Master Team is composed of these Spirit Masters. "

"Power Attack Spirit Masters are famous for their strong offensive power. Having a powerful Power Attack Type Spirit Master is of great help to a Spirit Master Team. General Spirit Master Teams are based on Power Attack Type Spirit Masters as their main force… Control System Spirit Master binds and restricts......... ." After a full hour, the lesson finally came to an end.

Many children in the room were already drowsy, only Su Yi was listening carefully to Mo Ke.

After Class was over, Mo Ke left the Classroom.

The sturdy young man sitting beside Su Yi instantly stretched out his hand, trying to grab Su Yi by the collar.

Su Yi dodged, then raised his leg and retaliated with a "bang".

Su Yi kicked the outstretched arm of the boy, the boy screamed in pain and sweat began to drip from his forehead.

The boy rolled on the ground holding his broken arm, he called his friend for backup and help but his friend was frightened.

Not to mention that he was frightened, all the students in the Class were frightened by this sudden scene.

The eyes that looked at Su Yi one by one were full of horror.

Even the three little girls who were in love with Su Yi had eyes full of panic when they looked at Su Yi.

"Next time, death!"

Su Yi said coldly, looking at the boy who was rolling on the ground with his broken arm indifferently.

When these students in the room heard Su Yi's death threat, they didn't know if they had hallucinations or what.

The temperature in the room seemed to drop a lot.

Especially the boy’s friend who was the closest to Su Yi. He was frightened and stupefied. When he heard Su Yi's death threat, he felt cold, and he couldn't help but shudder.

Su Yi looked at the people in the room looking at him, and ignored the fear in his eyes, turned around and walked out.

13