Chapter 16 Bibi Dong’s Malice
708 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 30 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

After Bibi Dong's training for more than ten days, Su Yi's strength has improved again.

He has now broken from Rank 13 to Rank 15.

In just ten days, Su Yi was went up by 2 Ranks, which made Bibi Dong, who had been teaching Su Yi, very gratified.

If it hadn't been to lay the foundation for this child's body, with this child's cultivation speed, she was afraid he’d have improved by more than 1 Rank.

Even if it was 2 Ranks higher, Bibi Dong couldn't help but sigh to herself that Su Yi's cultivation talent was something she hadn't seen before.

"Now that the foundation of the body has been laid, we can officially start the next step of cultivation."

Bibi Dong looked at Su Yi standing in front of him and said.

"Yeah."

Su Yi was as cold as ever, but after this time of getting along, Bibi Dong has taken a more important position in his heart.

The tenderness and care he had never experienced before, during this time of getting along, he could feel in Bibi Dong's body.

Although Su Yi's tone was as cold as ever, his eyes towards Bibi Dong were not so cold anymore.

Moreover, Su Yi was not so resistant to Bibi Dong's move to touch him.

Even before, when Bibi Dong touched him, he did not resist because he knew he was not her opponent at all.

And now, although he didn't have that strength, compared to Bibi Dong's movements, his heart didn't have the same desire to resist as before.

Bibi Dong could also clearly feel this point.

After all, when she touched this little guy before, his cold eyes would become even colder.

And now, for her caress, his eyes didn't fluctuate at all, and he seemed extraordinarily peaceful.

Looking at Xiao Su Yi in front of her, Bibi Dong smiled slightly: "From now on, I will suppress my strength to a Spirit Elder’s and fight you. As long as you can hold on for an hour, you will be qualified."

"Master, I don't know how to fight, I can only kill people."

Su Yi heard Bibi Dong's words, looked up at Bibi Dong's eyes, and said flatly.

"..."

Bibi Dong was shocked when she heard Su Yi's words.

Then looking at Su Yi's serious and indifferent eyes, Bibi Dong said, "That's good, just use your killing arts and attack me with all your strength."

"Swish!"

Just after Bibi Dong's voice fell off. Su Yi, standing in front of Bibi Dong suddenly violently raised his right hand, forming a knife shape, and thrust directly into Bibi Dong's throat.

Fortunately, Bibi Dong was a Titled Douluo and was able to react quickly and retreat.

"Little guy, you’re so cruel!"

Bibi Dong said as he backed away quickly.

Su Yi looked at Bibi Dong who had retreated more than 50 meters away, and said blankly: "This is the strength of a Spirit Elder?"

Bibi Dong coughed slightly when she heard Su Yi's words. “Just forget the previous rule."

"Now, what you have to do is to attack me with all your strength, and this time, I won't dodge."

Bibi Dong said, she then rushed to Su Yi, she did not use any Spirit Abilities or Spirit Power to attack Su Yi.

Moreover, she suppressed her strength to a Spirit Saint.

Su Yi felt Bibi Dong's blow, and if it hit him, it would hurt him seriously.

However, the premise is that he is hit.

Looking at the snow-white jade legs that were kicking his chest, Su Yi's eyes did not show any evil thoughts.

He followed Bibi Dong's jade legs and approached Bibi Dong.

His right hand once again formed a knife and pierced the place in the center of her thighs.

When Bibi Dong saw Su Yi's blow, her face flushed, and the Spirit Power in her body completely exploded, and she directly kicked Su Yi flying away.

"Bah~"

"You little villain, who did you learn this from!"

Bibi Dong scolded Su Yi with a look of shame and angrily as he climbed up from the ground.

"That place is a fatal weakness of human beings."

Su Yi replied with a face as plain as usual. Bibi Dong raised her eyebrows, and the corners of her mouth twitched slightly.

How could this little villain say this so peacefully? Could it be that he didn't understand this and have knowledge of the birds and the bees at all?

No, if he didn't know, how could he react so much when Nana kissed him that day?

Thinking of this, Bibi Dong gradually narrowed his eyes looking at Su Yi.

"Nana kissed you that day, why did you react so much?"

Su Yi heard Bibi Dong's words and said lightly: "Someone once told me that if you kiss a woman, that woman will get pregnant. If that woman becomes pregnant with a child, I will be bound to them and form a bond with them. When a man has a bond, he has a weakness, if I have a weakness, then I will become weak. Only with no bond, can I continue to grow stronger. That bastard was trying to prevent me from becoming stronger."

"..."

Hearing what Su Yi said, she looked at Su Yi's serious face and eyes.

For a while, Bibi Dong stood still in the wind and messed up.

Knowing that for a long time, Bibi Dong looked at Su Yi, looked at Su Yi solemnly, and asked: "I want to know, which guy told you these words?"

Su Yi heard Bibi Dong's words very much. He said flatly: "That guy is dead."

"Dead?"

Bibi Dong heard Su Yi's words and raised her eyebrows again.

That guy should be thankful that he is dead, otherwise, she will teach him a lesson for corrupting her Xiao Su Yi.

What does it mean to get pregnant with one kiss? What does it mean to become weak when you have a bond?

These are all wicked and misleading claims, which are simply unreasonable.

"Do you still want to fight, Master?"

Su Yi asked, looking at Bibi Dong who was standing there and wondering what he was thinking.

"Fight?"

Hearing Su Yi's words, Bibi Dong regained her senses and looked at Su Yi, who was standing there with a calm and innocent look.

Bibi Dong gritted her teeth secretly and thought, “Little guy, who cares he taught you those messed up stuff. Today, I will teach you a lesson!”

Fortunately, Yue Guan and Ghost Douluo did not follow her, otherwise, if they saw her embarrassing appearance just now, how could she remain majestic and imposing in front of them?

Thinking of this, Bibi Dong’s eyes gradually narrowed.

And Su Yi, who was standing opposite Bibi Dong, looked at Bibi Dong's gradually narrowing eyes. From there, Su Yi felt a hint of malice.

No, it's not a trace, it's full of malice!

15