Chapter 17 Terrifying Fighting Instincts!
690 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 31 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

"Fight?"

Bibi Dong heard Su Yi's words, and the corners of his mouth raised slightly, revealing a wicked smile: "Smelly boy, the attack and the part of the attack just now must not be on me. Use. Now, the battle is just beginning!"

As soon as her words fell, Bibi Dong appeared in front of Su Yi and punched Su Yi's face.

"Swish" Seeing Bibi Dong's attack, Su Yi knelt.

"The same dodge is useless!"

Bibi Dong said, hitting the empty punch downwards.

Su Yi's right index finger and middle finger were brought together, and the other three were held together to form a sword finger, which pierced the middle joint of Bibi Dong's arm.

Before Bibi Dong hit Su Yi, Su Yi's sword finger had already pierced the joint in the middle of Bibi Dong's arm.

Following this stab, Bibi Dong felt a slight tingling in her arm in an instant.

Although it was protected by Spirit Power, Su Yi's sting caused Bibi Dong to bend her arm back uncontrollably.

Before Bibi Dong had any other reaction, Su Yi was like a cheetah.

He was lying on the ground, exerting force with both hands and feet at the same time.

With a "bang", Su Yi quickly disappeared in front of Bibi Dong.

In less than half a breath, Su Yi had already come behind Bibi Dong.

Holding the ground with both hands, the ground exploded, following Su Yi's waist.

Su Yi, who originally appeared behind Bibi Dong, grabbed the ground with both hands and feet.

Then he grabbed his hands on the ground, his legs floated in the air, and the burst of power from his left foot and waist instantly converged on his right leg, and swept across Bibi Dong's long, snow-white legs.

With a "bang", even Bibi Dong, who was using Spirit Power to protect herself, was almost knocked down on one knee by Su Yi's blow.

However, just when Bibi Dong's body was tilted, Bibi Dong's Spirit Power broke out completely.

She stood firm, and while standing still, Su Yi took the opportunity to jump up and attacked her back, flying out with his Spirit Power.

Turning to look at Su Yi who had just landed, Bibi Dong's eyes were full of horror.

This child, for this world, simply shouldn't exist.

The power of Spirit Masters comes entirely from their Martial Spirits.

Even if this child doesn't have a Martial Spirit, he can easily kill a Spirit Grandmaster with his deadly attack.

Moreover, apart from 100,000 year Spirit Rings and Spirit Bones, even a 10,000 year Spirit Ring has only one Spirit Ability.

However, every attack of this child was enough to kill the opponent and was more useful than ordinary Spirit Abilities.

Not to mention the same level, it is one level higher than the child himself. When he gets close, he can say goodbye to the world.

While Bibi Dong looked at Su Yi, Su Yi's eyes gradually narrowed while looking at Bibi Dong.

Her Spirit Power was too great. It burst out, sending her flying in the air,

If the other party hadn't deliberately controlled it, it was estimated that the Spirit Power that burst out with all its strength could wound her seriously.

But fortunately, during the battle, unless she felt a fatal threat, the teacher would not use her Spirit Power.

Thinking of this, Su Yi quickly rushed towards Bibi Dong.

With a "bang", Su Yi attempted to punch Bibi Dong's crotch but was blocked by Bibi Dong.

However, what followed was Su Yi's stormy attack.

With his left hand into a fist, he smashed it against the location of Bibi Dong's temple.

Bibi Dong squatted down and escaped the blow.

However, when she squatted down to avoid Su Yi's blow, Su Yi's elbow was thrust to her face.

Su Yi is ruthless!

Seeing the attack that was about to hit her face, Bibi Dong suddenly stopped backward, and evaded the attack that would disfigure her body if she took this blow.

At this moment, Su Yi, who had jumped in the air, had no place to stabilise himself and fell on the ground.

And Bibi Dong also took advantage of this trend to do a backflip and left Su Yi, rushing to him.

As soon as he stood firmly, Su Yi rushed in front of her again and slammed a palm three inches below Bibi Dong's belly button.

Bibi Dong also reacted swiftly, her right hand blocked Su Yi's blow, and then her left hand made a fist, and she slammed Su Yi's face with a punch.

Su Yi tilted his head and held Bibi Dong's hand with his left hand.

The right foot stepped on the ground forcefully, using Bibi Dong's left hand to form a fulcrum with his left hand, and with this force, he turned his back and kicked Bibi Dong's temple fiercely.

"It's useless, Su Yi!"

Bibi Dong said, and her right hand caught Su Yi's kick.

Su Yi's eyes flashed with a glimmer of being caught by Bibi Dong like this.

He formed a sword finger and pierced directly at Bibi Dong's face.

Just as the sword finger was about ten centimetres in front of Bibi Dong, the index and middle fingers that had been close together suddenly spread apart, and the two fingers pierced directly into Bibi Dong's eyes.

"Huh~"

Bibi Dong's left hand appeared in front of him for an instant, forming a vertical knife directly between Su Yi's two fingers, and he was secretly relieved.

"LITTLE BASTARD!!!"

Bibi Dong's incomparably angry scream suddenly came from the top of the mountain. With this scream, Su Yi bounced away from the Spirit Power released by Bibi Dong with all his strength.

It turned out that when Bibi Dong blocked Su Yi's vicious attack in time, Su Yi's other hand directly made a fist and slammed it against Bibi Dong's heart.

If the opponent is a man this blow is equivalent to a fatal blow.

But Bibi Dong is a woman, in front of her heart are her breasts, huge biological weapons that can suffocate any existence.

Su Yi's punch was slammed into these huge weapons.

Su Yi had not felt the wonderful sensation from his fist when he was pushed away by a powerful wave of Spirit Power.

When Su Yi stood up, Bibi Dong was blushing a storm, a furious storm that is. Su Yi thought that logically speaking, with his strength, he could not harm the teacher at all. That's why he attacked as much as he wanted.

But looking at the appearance of Bibi Dong in front of him, Su Yi's eyes were full of doubts.

Bibi Dong looked at Su Yi who was standing in front of her with a shameful face, and her eyes were full of doubts.

Feeling the peculiar pain and tingling sensation from the place where Su Yi hit, now there is a burning sensation, making Bibi Dong feel like she is on fire.

Even with that man back then, they have never even held hands, let alone do this.

As soon as he felt the strange feeling on her chest, he looked at the distance with a puzzled face, very innocent Su Yi, Bibi gnashed her teeth secretly.

She was horrified by this. Initially, she thought she was fighting an ordinary child but it turned out she was fighting a hooligan!

15