Chapter 18 Bound And An Ashamed And Angry Su Yi!
768 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 32 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

As soon as he felt the strange burning sensation on her chest, Bibi Dong could not help being angry when she looked at Su Yi with a calm face.

This stinky boy, after hitting there, can be so calm.

Could it be that this stinky boy has a little knowledge of men and women and doesn't understand it?

Thinking of this, Bibi Dong looked at Su Yi, who was standing in the distance and looked indifferent and calm, anger burning in her eyes .

Little bastard, don't you like head-to-head? This time, I will fulfill your wishes!

"Little bastard, the fight continues!"

As Bibi Dong's words fell, Su Yi rushed towards Bibi Dong quickly, like a cheetah.

Seeing Su Yi rushing over, Bibi Dong's beautiful eyes narrowed, and he had to show this stinky boy a little bit of color.

Thinking of this, Bibi Dong jumped up to Su Yi, who attacked her throat, and reached out and grabbed Su Yi's palm that attacked her.

Being easily caught by Bibi Dong was expected by Su Yi.

"I got you, little guy!"

Bibi Dong looked at Su Yi, smiling.

Hearing Bibi Dong's words, Su Yi completely ignored it.

He was held in the air by Bibi Dong.

Using her hold as a fulcrum, he turned in front of Bibi Dong, and from top to bottom with his right foot, an upside-down golden hook came and kicked directly towards Bibi Dong's front door.

With a "bang", Su Yi kicked Bibi Dong's right leg and was directly caught by Bibi Dong's other hand.

This time, Bibi Dong grabbed Su Yi's right hand and right leg, and Bibi Dong grabbed his body and held him in the air.

"Look at you..."

Without waiting for Bibi Dong to finish, Bibi Dong directly threw Su Yi out of his control.

As Su Yi’s right hand and leg were grabbed, he used his hand and hit her throat.

The left foot was facing her abdomen but kicked between her legs.

"Smelly boy, it's too much."

Bibi Dong said a trace of anger appeared in his eyes.

She was a Titled Douluo who was forced into danger every time by a Spirit Master.

Moreover, the most important thing is that this little guy has done things that no one else dared to do in his entire life.

Either hit there or hit there.

Thinking of this, Bibi Dong looked at Su Yi who rushed up again, and a yellow Spirit Ring rose under her feet and activated her Spirit Ability.

"First Spirit Ability -·Spider Silk Bind!" (Because Bibi Dong's first Spirit Death Spider Emperor’s Spirit Abilities are not shown in the original work so I thought of some myself!)

As Bibi Dong waved her hand, 10 purple spider silks flew out of Bibi Dong's jade-like hands and flew directly to Su Yi.

Su Yi summoned his Martial Spirit and a yellow Spirit Ring rose from underneath him, and he activated his First Spirit Ability: "First Spirit Ability - Unstoppable!"

Su Yi pulled out a sniper. Wind generated by Spirit Power surrounded Su Yi and the sniper at the tip of the gun.

Before the spider silk that Bibi Dong released hit the gun’s body, it was shattered by the Spirit Power on the spear.

"Fourth Spirit Ability·Thistle Spider Armor!"

Seeing the attack already close at hand, Bibi Dong's feet once again lit up three purple, purple, and black Spirit Rings.

Su Yi saw Bibi Dong’s black Spirit Ring floating around her. Her body was covered in purple thistles.

After putting on the armor, Bibi Dong appeared unusually beautiful and domineering.

With a "ding", Su Yi's spear pierced Bibi Dong's armor.

"Little guy, this layer of armor on my body can't be broken with your current strength. Why don't we use Spirit Abilities, how about trying again?"

"Good!"

Hearing Bibi Dong's words, Su Yi withdrew his Chaos Supreme Spear.

Watching Su Yi withdraw his Martial Spirit, Bibi Dong smiled slyly.

"First Spirit Ability·Spider Silk Bind!"

As Bibi Dong's words fell, Bibi Dong controlled the spider silk in her hand and removed all the toxins on it, leaving only the non-toxic, pure white silk in front of her. Su Yi was tied up.

His head and neck were exposed and the rest of his body was covered in silk.

Su Yi's eyes didn't show any panic when Bibi Dong suddenly attacked.

After all, this is his teacher, and she can be regarded as the first and only person in the world who is important to him.

Furthermore, if the person in front of you wants to deal with him, there is no need to go so far.

"Little bastard, as a teacher, I will give you a good lesson today!"

"No matter who it is, don't trust the other person easily, you know?"

Bibi Dong looked at Xiao Su Yi who was bound by himself, her eyes turned into crescents while she preached to Su Yi in an educational tone.

"Little bastard, how are you now?"

Bibi Dong originally thought that after she had said this, Su Yi would agree.

However, after waiting for a long time, this little guy didn't even nod his head.

Those eyes that had always been dull, after she finished saying that, when she looked at her, it seemed as if she was looking like a fool.

Bibi Dong looked at Su Yi's eyes, and she couldn't help it anymore.

She must repay the losses she suffered from this little bastard before.

Thinking of this, Bibi Dong sat on a boulder.

Looking at Su Yi standing motionless, she wrapped Su Yi with Spirit Power and placed him horizontally on her jade legs.

With the sound of "pop!" the sound of the palm slapped on the buttocks sounded in the ears of the two of them.

Su Yi felt the pain in his butt and felt Bibi Dong spanking his butt. His whole body was stunned in an instant, and he didn't return to his senses for a long time.

And after Bibi Dong dropped the slap, she felt the soft elasticity from Su Yi's little butt, and the slap feeling was not bad.

That feeling instantly brightened Bibi Dong's eyes, as if a little girl had found some fun toy, and once again slapped Su Yi's ass fiercely.

Two paths in a row, Su Yi returned to his senses in an instant.

After recovering, Su Yi's face flushed red.

Turning his head hard to look at Bibi Dong, eyes full of shame and anger.

Bibi Dong was already addicted to spanking, pa pa pa pa, the sound of palms slapped and spanked constantly.

When she saw Su Yi's eyes full of shame and red face, she hit harder and harder.

The little guy is so cute like this. Does this look like a little kid?

Looking at Su Yi's extremely shameful and angry eyes, Bibi Dong smiled more happily.

Little bastard, told you to dare to treat me like that before.

This is called, the way of heaven is reincarnation, who is forgiven by heaven.

13