Chapter 20 Terrifying Woman! Bibi Dong!
693 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 34 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

Bibi Dong disappeared, she returned to the Supreme Pontiff Palace in Spirit City.

Bibi Dong, who returned to the Supreme Pontiff Palace, sat on the Supreme Pontiff throne with a sullen expression.

"Yue Guan!" Bibi Dong shouted coldly, a blond man suddenly appeared in the empty Supreme Pontiff Palace.

"Your Majesty, Supreme Pontiff!"

Yue Guan glanced at Bibi Dong who was full of anger, bowed slightly, and found his heart pounding in his chest with nervousness.

Looking at Bibi Dong’s sullen expression, Yue Guan asked cautiously: "What has causedYour Majesty to become so angry?"

"Angry? I am angry? Why am I angry?"

Hearing Yue Guan's words, Bibi Dong asked inwardly. The previous scene and Su Yi's indifferent face appeared in her mind and her tone was raised by a few degrees.

"Uh..."

Yue Guan looked at the angered Bibi Dong, he sweated uncontrollably and stood aside cautiously, not daring to say anything.

"Why are you standing there and not speaking? Have you gone dumb?"

Bibi Dong looked at Yue Guan, who was cautiously standing aside, and suddenly became angry again.

Hearing Bibi Dong's words, Yue Guan was extremely helpless.

When did I provoke her? And who provoked such anger from the Supreme Pontiff'? And why am I the punching bag?

Just when Yue Guan thought about this, Bibi Dong fulfilled Yue Guan's thoughts.

Bibi Dong released her Martial Spirit, 9 Spirit Rings rose and rotated beneath her feet, her 9 Spirit Ring were: Yellow, Purple, Purple, Black, Black, Black, Black, Black and Red.

Yue Guan looked at Bibi Dong whose Spirit Rings had suddenly appeared, he looked at Bibi Dong with horror and stammered, "Your Majesty, you...what are you doing?"

"What are you doing?"

Bibi Dong looked at Yue Guan with a sneer.

"Eighth Spirit Ability·Spider Emperor Clone!"

Following Bibi Dong's cold tone, an identical Bibi Dong appeared to stand behind her.

Maybe the strength that Bibi Dong’s clone exudes is exactly the same as the real Bibi Dong, but in comparison to the real one, the clone’s eyes were completely blank and very hollow.

It feels like it is a body without a soul.

"Third Spirit Ability: Cobweb!"

With a swish, dozens of purple cobwebs over ten meters in size flew at Yue Guan.

Yue Guan could only helplessly stand in place and not dare to resist at all.

Because he knew that the more he resisted, the worse he will end up.

After the spider web bound Yue Guan, Yue Guan was tied up by the spider web into a big purple rice dumpling, all wrapped and covered nicely by the web.

Bibi Dong then stopped controlling the clone, and began to personally beat the purple rice dumpling in front of her, constantly venting his anger while her clone stood aside.

She kicked and punched and beat Yue Guan like no tomorrow.

This terrible scene fell into Ghost Douluo’s eyes, he was hiding in the dark and fulfilling his duty of protecting Bibi Dong, but the scene in front of him left him feeling schadenfreude at his old partner of many years being beaten ruthlessly and thankful that it was not him being beaten right now.

Though Ghost Douluo did wonder who on earth caused provoked the Supreme Pontiff to this extent, such that Old Yue was forcefully turned into a punching bag.

It's terrifying. Honestly terrifying!

He honestly thanked the Gods that he was not in Old Yue’s place, otherwise who knows what would happen to him!

Imagining it was him in Old Yue’s place, he could not help but shudder.

He saluted Old Yue for his service.

It was unknown how much times passed before the agonising screams in the Supreme Pontiff Palace came to an end and only the sound of Yue Guan being beaten by Bibi Dong was left remaining.

"Ghost Douluo!"

Hearing Bibi Dong's command, Ghost Douluo who was hiding in the dark could not help swallowing his saliva. He bit the bullet head and appeared in front of Bibi Dong, bowing slightly: "Your Majesty."

"Take Chrysanthemum. Douluo down to rest. After that, go to Spirit Hall Academy. Before Su Yi enters the Zero Class, you will be his teacher. There are still many things that I have to attend to and cannot pay attention to him right now."

Bibi Dong said, untying Yue Guan, she extracted the toxins in him and left him on the floor, taking shallow breaths so tiny, you would think he is a corpse.

"Yes, Your Majesty, Supreme Pontiff." When Ghost Douluo heard Bibi Dong's words, his tense body slowly relaxed.

Looking at the Chrysanthemum Douluo Yue Guan, who was lying on the ground, foaming at the mouth, and convulsing all over, being beaten to the extent he had deformed and one was unable to think he was the renowned Chrysanthemum Douluo Yue Guan, Ghost Douluo coldly sweated.

Just when Ghost Douluo was about to leave with Yue Guan on his back, Bibi Dong's voice came again.

"Have you found Tang Hao's whereabouts?"

When the Ghost Douluo heard Bibi Dong's words, his heart stopped beating from fear, he cautiously replied, "Your Majesty, we have not found any news about Tang Hao yet. But we will speed up."

"Increase the manpower to find Tang Hao, you must find Tang Hao, so I can make him pay!"

Bibi Dong said, with terrifying killing intent erupting from her body.

As her killing intent erupted, Ghost Douluo was instantly soaked in cold sweat.

"Yes, Your Majesty."

Ghost Douluo did not dare to turn around and reply, only when Bibi Dong retracted her killing intent did he finally turn to face and reply.

After that, carrying the Chrysanthemum Douluo, he cautiously walked out of the Supreme Pontiff Palace and left quickly.

When Ghost Douluo left with Chrysanthemum Douluo on his back, Bibi Dong, who was sitting on the Supreme Pontiff throne, suddenly let out a cold, murderous laugh.

It was unknown what she was thinking, the murderous intent in her body was released, making the surroundings chillingly cold. Her hands had clenched into fists from fury.

Afterwards, the sneering Bibi Dong looked at her chest and suddenly startled.

She whispered and cursed in a soft voice saying things like: that little bastard dared and little brat and so on.

After that, there was a sudden change, thick killing intent was in her eyes as she muttered in a gloomy and soft chilling voice, Tang Hao, Clear Sky Clan, Qian Daoliu, she constantly cursed, calling them damn bastards and the like.

While speaking, she suddenly paused, as if she had turned into a whole other person Looking ahead, she said dazedly: Xiaogang, where are you and why have you not come back?

Bibi Dong, sat in the Supreme Pontiff throne and muttered lots of words, her expressions and the glint in her eyes kept changing.

Fortunately, there was no one else in the Supreme Pontiff Palace at this moment except for her.

Otherwise, seeing Bibi Dong’s appearance and expressions at this time, her loyal followers and others may feel that their Supreme Pontiff is crazy.

Moreover, her current appearance was extremely terrifying and disturbing.

If Su Yi were here at this moment, he would think that the Bibi Dong at this moment was a patient with schizophrenia.

In the end, Bibi Dong's eyes were full of an icy chill, her body exuded a coldness that pushed everything away.

Only at this moment did the Supreme Pontiff Palace fall into silence.

"Little brat, because of you, I almost lost control..."

Until a long time later, Bibi Dong recovered her noble, elegant, and calm beauty of the past.

Looking down at her chest and slightly trembling jade hand, she muttered in relief.

12