Chapter 21 Silent Killing God Su Yi
657 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 35 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

"Boy, the Supreme Pontiff is busy, so she told me to teach you!"

Since Bibi Dong left that day, Su Yi remained sitting on the ground, cultivating his Spirit Power.

He would practice all night and day without rest. Only stopping for food and toilet breaks..

Currently, the sun is hanging high in the sky.

If it wasn't for the sudden sound, Su Yi would continue to cultivate his Spirit Power.

When Ghost Douluo appeared, Su Yi had already detected him.

Everything within 100 metres of him is within his Domain.

Regardless of the magnitude of the change, Su Yi will immediately detect it.

After all, he has been tempered to be an Assassin God for years.

If he is not this vigilant, how can he complete the top and most difficult missions every time?

How could it be possible to escape every time and become an assassin with a 100% success rate?

It's just that the last time he was betrayed by fate, and sent to this mysterious and weird world.

Thinking of this, Su Yi opened his eyes and looked at Ghost Douluo who appeared in front of him.

Su Yi knew him, he was the man who was hiding in the dark.

In the alley when he, Bibi Dong and Yue Guan met, he felt a strong threat and sense of danger from the dark.

It is just that at the time, he had not awakened his Martial Spirit and could not use his Spirit Power, so he failed to detect him at all.

But now, he also has Spirit Power in his body, and he is constantly analysing and feeling this wonderful power by continuously cultivating.

Therefore, when Ghost Douluo appeared, even if he concealed the fluctuation of his breath, aura and Spirit Power, as long as he, Su Yi has Spirit Power in his body, he can detect him.

Moreover, from his continuous cultivation and research, Su Yi could feel that the Spirit Power in each person's body is different because of their different and unique Martial Spirits.

It is just that he has not come into contact with too many Martial Spirits yet, so he has not yet developed this ability of his to the extreme and fully perfected yet.

If it can be improved and taken to the extreme, everything will be in his Domain.

Even if someone in this world disguises themselves, no matter how they change, their Spirit Power will remain the same, they will therefore fail to hide from him.

Looking at Ghost Douluo in front of him, he suppressed these thoughts.

He is a person who can distinguish what actions to take and when.

In this world, the only thing that matters is strength, everything else is vain to him.

Therefore, the most important thing now is to improve his strength.

Thinking of this, Su Yi looked at Ghost Douluo in front of him and said coldly: "What training is next?!"

Ghost Douluo had known Su Yi's character a long time ago, because of this kid's character, that guy, Old Chrysanthemum, became very uncomfortable.

Now, when he faced Su Yi, he saw Su Yi's incomparably cold appearance and felt the incomparably painful feeling Chrysanthemum Douluo felt.

Obviously, he is a little kid, so why is he so cold and poker faced all day?

Except for that time where this little guy was kissed by Nana, that was the only time he showed extreme anger and an emotion other than coldness, apart from that, his emotions have never fluctuated.

Thinking of this, Ghost Douluo could not help sighing inwardly.

This brat is inhuman!

Fortunately, Bibi Dong did not know Ghost Douluo's inner thoughts at the moment, otherwise, he would be the now that would be beaten like the current Yue Guan and be lying on the bed wrapped like a mummy.

Ghost Douluo listened to Su Yi's words and watched the silent Su Yi standing in front of him.

He felt a headache for a while, he did not seem to be good at teaching people, the only thing he is talented at is killing people.

Kill?!

Little guy, even if you are as cold as ice, you will certainly be uncomfortable during your first kill! I want to see what expression you have then!

Thinking of this, Ghost Douluo looked at Su Yi, who was calm and unfazed by everything, imagining a panicking Su Yi, his lips began to twitch into a smile.

If you did not carefully observe his lips, you would miss and fail to notice the evil smirk that had shown signs of forming before disappearing as Ghost Douluo regained his composure.

However, even so, Su Yi was aware of it.

Seeing the slight smirk that had appeared on Ghost Douluo's face, Su Yi knew that the man in front of him was plotting something devious.

However, Su Yi did not care about all this.

Anyway, if this guy wants to harm him, he will not be able to resist him with his current strength.

And besides, if he intends to harm him, his Master would not send him to teach him.

"What I want to teach you today is how to kill!"

"Killing also requires skills, killing is an art! And today, I will teach you how to kill enemies quickly and effectively!"

Ghost Douluo looked at Xiao Yi standing in front of him while speaking coldly.

(T/N: Xiao is an endearing term that elders generally use for people younger than them or for people close to them. Xiao here, means ‘little’, so Little Yi, or Xiao Su Yi=Little Su Yi)

Hearing what Ghost Douluo said, Su Yi, who had always been silent, raised his eyebrows slightly.

The look in Ghost Douluo's eyes was very strange and shocking.

Kill? Killing Arts? If he heard it correctly, this guy actually told him that he was going to learn how to kill from him?

The changes in Su Yi's expression fell in Ghost Douluo's eyes, but instead of surprise, to him, he felt that the change was caused by fear and shock.

Thinking of this, Ghost Douluo evilly chuckled in his mind. This brat is still to young! When he heard of killing, even this little ice block who always had a poker face was scared and surprised!

"Little guy, what? Are you scared? Have you never killed anyone?"

Su Yi listened to Ghost Douluo's seemingly cold, but in fact, secretly proud tone. He did not say a word in reply and looked at Ghost Douluo's eyes. Su Yi’s eyes became more and more strange while he stared at Ghost Douluo.

As for Ghost Douluo, after uttering this sentence and not hearing a reply, made him think that his thoughts were correct.

This little guy is scared.

Thinking of this, Ghost Douluo felt confused. How could this little guy be a direct disciple of Her Majesty?

He then considered what made him worthy of that position. The most important thing is that this little ice cube has Innate Full Spirit Power and Twin Spirits, and in the future, he will most likely become the Supreme Pontiff.

Without the appearance of this little freak, the Supreme Pontiff’s position might have been passed to Nana.

However, since this brat appeared, there is a 90% chance that the position of Supreme Pontiff will be passed onto him.

Anyhow, it is not like he hates this guy, except for maybe his cold and cool personality.

Thinking of this, Ghost Douluo continued to pretend to ‘teach’ him, approaching Su Yi, he stretched out his hand and gently patted Su Yi on the shoulder.

He said earnestly: "Little guy, you have not truly experienced the cruelty of the Spirit Master world. The Spirit Master world is very cruel."

"Killing is just the first step to rising to the peak."

"And you can rest assured that our Spirit Hall will not harm ordinary people. What I want you to kill are all evil people. Moreover, the evil people that you kill are no more powerful than Spirit Masters."

"If the time comes and you cannot kill the other party, or you are in danger, I will intervene."

"Only by taking this step and experiencing blood, can you grow faster."

"Understood? Little guy?"

Su Yi: "........."

After Ghost Douluo finished speaking, looking at Su Yi who was silent in front of him, he patted him on the shoulder again. Afterwards, he flew away with Su Yi.

13