Chapter 25 So It Turns Out I Am The Clown
651 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 39 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

After Ghost Douluo took Su Yi back from the Bandit den to Spirit Hall Academy, he looked at Su Yi who was sitting there cultivating Spirit Power and looked at Su Yi’s eyes.

He didn't know how to describe this little guy, he seemed to be born to kill from the moment he was an embryo.

His character is naturally cold and ruthless, and there is almost nothing that can move this little guy.

Even though he was cold and silent in the Supreme Pontiff Palace, when he killed for the first time, he didn't recover for a long time.

As for Old Chrysanthemum, he killed someone for the first time, and he vomited so much.

And this little guy took him to kill for the first time.

He entered the Bandits’ den, composed of 50 people. None of them made it alive.

He killed all these people at once, without the slightest change in expression.

It was still as ordinary as it was as if the Bandit who had killed nearly 50 people was killed, as if eating and drinking water, without any response.

His coldness, in front of this little guy, was not enough to look at.

It is simply that 1 is in the sky and the other is underground.

Moreover, his tactics to kill the Bandits were clean and neat, with no extra moves at all.

Every attack will kill at least 1 person.

Every 1 of his blows was directed at the enemy's vitals.

What horrified him most was when the dust interfered with everyone's sight.

This little guy got into the dust, appeared behind the enemy silently, and then killed him with a single blow.

Knowing that the dust was slowly dissipating, his sight recovered a little, only to realize that there were so many people around.

It was this little guy who let him see what is called the art of killing.

Silent kill, stealth kill.

Every attack means that a life disappears in his hands.

This kid is simply a monster.

Looking at Su Yi who was sitting there cultivating, Ghost Douluo couldn't help thinking: If this kid reaches Spirit Saint, he could easily and successfully assassinate a Titled Douluo.

If this kid comes after him, he will immediately begin hearing the God Of Death’s knell and his presence approach.

He will be so worried about him that he will not dare to eat or sleep and find it difficult to sleep and eat. In the end, he might be driven crazy and commit suicide from the pressure of knowing he’s coming after him.

After all, the hidden snake is the one that gives the fatal blow.

No, this kid is more terrifying than a poisonous snake.

Being stared at by him is equivalent to having the Death God’s scythe around his neck, a personal invitation from the God Of Death, Doom and Slaughter.

No wonder this kid would be surprised in his eyes when he was teaching him Killing Arts, he would look at him like that.

No wonder when he said he was afraid, the kid didn't say a word, but looked at him with even stranger eyes.

He was simply kicked by the donkey in his head and flooded into the water, and he could actually regard the boy's foolish eyes as his fear.

At that time, the way he looked at his eyes was definitely looking at the eyes of a big fool.

His Killing Arts, not to mention 10 of him, even 100 of him will not be able to develop such a lifeless, effective and dangerous Art. After all, Art is Killing, and only the most experienced killer can create the best Art.

Su Yi had explained to him what the Art of Killing is.

It turns out that the clown has always been him.

Thinking of this, Ghost Douluo watching Su Yi lowered his head and kept looking for something.

He wanted to see if there were any holes under his feet so that he could jump in one and hide for eternity from this embarrassment.

Did he go dumb? He actually took this kid to kill people to temper him, he even boldly said he’ll teach him the art of killing!

With this kid's disposition, does he need to be tempered? He is an inborn God of Death, an inborn Killer, an inborn Assassin God!

Looking at Su Yi who was cultivating, Ghost Douluo felt his old face panic.

Alas~

Ghost Douluo sighed secretly in his heart, thinking it was such a good job.

After all, this little guy is a personal disciple under the crown of the Supreme Pontiff. Moreover, the Supreme Pontiff's crown also indicated that after graduation, this little guy is the saint son of their Spirit Hall.

What does that mean, that means that this little guy is likely to be the next Supreme Pontiff of Spirit Hall in the future.

If this little guy becomes the Supreme Pontiff, he is also the man who personally taught the future Supreme Pontiff.

His position will be higher as a result.

Moreover, the future Supreme Pontiff of Spirit Hall must be chosen between this little guy and Nana.

These 2 people have the greatest expectations.

Of course, there is another person who is a candidate, but the Supreme Pontiff is very annoying and disgusting to that guy, and it is impossible to pass the position of the Supreme Pontiff to that person.

Even that person has a great elder behind him.

It's just that this is happening now.

He taught nothing, was treated as a fool by this little guy, and slapped his face.

Hey~

Thinking of this, Ghost Douluo sighed.

"Today, what training do you have?" Su Yi had already walked out of cultivation at some unknown time, stood in front of Ghost Douluo, looked at the sighing Ghost Douluo, and asked coldly.

"Training?"

When Ghost Douluo heard Su Yi's words, he whispered softly.

There is nothing to teach this guy. Right now, this little guy doesn't need him at all besides boosting his Spirit Power, his character and fighting skills.

"There is no training for the time being. The most important thing for you now is to improve your Spirit Power. After all, your current Spirit Power Rank is too low."

“You are only Rank 15 now, you are too weak!"

Ghost Douluo thought for a long time. Looking at Su Yi, he spoke earnestly, as if a senior told a junior.

"Got it!"

Su Yi listened to Ghost Douluo's words, turned and sat on a rock, continued to practice, and improved his Spirit Power.

Seeing Su Yi entering the cultivation process, Ghost Douluo secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

Now, Ghost Douluo was a little lucky that Su Yi, a little guy, could have such a character.

If it were that little girl Nana, he would feel sad when he thinks about it in the days to come.

In this world, how could such an inborn Slaughter God appear?

This Supreme Pontiff is really good at picking up people, and they picked up a Slaughter God with the greatest combat power and lethality in their Spirit Hall in the future.

Ghost Douluo looked at the cultivating Su Yi with great confidence in his heart.

As long as this little guy cultivates to the Titled Douluo realm in the future, let alone his teaming with Old Chrysanthemum, even the strongest Clear Sky Douluo of the Clear Sky School, Tang Hao, will definitely not be this little guy's opponent.

Thinking of the scene when Su Yi meets Tang Hao after he becomes a Titled Douluo in the future, defeating Tang Hao with one blow, Ghost Douluo could not help but have his eyes begin shining when he looked at Su Yi.

It's just that if this little guy grows to Titled Douluo by that time, what should the title of this little guy be?

Thinking of this, looking at Su Yi, Ghost Douluo he fell into deep thought.

12