Chapter 33 The Massacre Begins!
577 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 47 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

After killing this person, Su Yi hid the person's body.

After that, Su Yi came directly to a dilapidated table, where there happened to be discarded black rags.

Su Yi, who was only about 1.2 metres tall, just happened to be covered by this black rag. He crawled on the ground, staring at the tents in front of him.

For a full 2 hours, Su Yi, who was lying there, stared at the entrances of those tents, calmly like a falcon.

Although these 2 hours he did not catch any chance, for the so-called extremely vicious Death Squad in front of him, it might be several times simpler to win this place than he thought before.

After all, the person in a tent went out for 2 hours, but no one came out to check.

It can only show that the vigilance of these people is too low, and the occasional screams and laughter from the 2 tents at this moment indicate that this is a place where the weak are prey to the strong.

The people here are all on their own and don't care about others at all.

From the screams, you can hear that the voice of the screaming person and the wild laughter are from the weak people being tortured or harmed by the strong.

After all, they are held captive by Spirit Hall, have no sources of entertainment or even food. Spirit Hall only gives these people food that can barely sustain their lives every month.

If they want to be full, they have to plunder.

With a "puff", a bloody man was thrown out of the tent.

The man who was thrown out kept trying to escape from the tent behind him.

It seemed that something was terrifying in this tent.

Lying down under the table, Su Yi, who was hidden by the black cloth, watched quietly.

"Hahaha, since we have had enough fun, let's feast first before those guys come and snatch our food."

An extremely harsh and rough voice sounded, and as the tent opened, 4 strong and fierce men walked from the tent to the bloodied man step by step.

There was fierceness in the eyes of these 4 people, and there was a big bald man, their leader who spoke.

He grinned as he looked at the bloodied man who kept making sounds out of horror.

The bald man grinned, his black and yellow teeth were stained with blood.

With a "pch," a large greatsword appeared in his hand, and a White, Yellow and Purple Spirit Ring rose under his feet.

This person is a Spirit Elder.

As the voice sounded, the blood-stained man roared from his throat as he squirmed constantly on the ground.

A person came, lifted a machete in his hand, and chopped off the man’s leg.

"Your reward!" The bald man pointed to the left leg that was cut off by him and spoke to the 3 strong men beside him.

"Thank you, boss, thank you, boss." When the 3 people heard this, one of them rushed into the tent holding his bloody left leg.

The 2 men followed closely behind and entered the tent together.

As the 3 of them entered the tent, a fire rose in the tent, and a smell of cooking flesh entered Su Yi's nose.

He knew what it was, after all, he had seen it before.

These people simply can't get enough to eat here, so when people are starving, they will try their best to fill their stomachs. And when each of them is cruel, ruthless starving individuals, they will enact cruel acts like this and do horrible deeds.

Such a cruel scene in front of him fell in Su Yi's indifferent eyes, but it did not cause the slightest disturbance.

After the 3 entered the tent, there was no sign of them coming out.

His eagle-like eyes looked at the big bald man lying on the ground eating, seeing his opportunity, he rushed out quickly.

The face of the bald man was facing Su Yi's hidden table, and after Su Yi rushed out, the bald man with his mouth full of flesh and blood could only look up to see a dark shadow in front of him flash before his eyes went dark and he fell forwards.

It turned out that when Su Yi rushed to the bald man, his right hand thrust the dagger directly into the bald man's throat. After that, he released the dagger, held it in a backhand grip before piercing the bald man’s heart and drew it out again.

2 fatal attacks in a row were completed by Su Yi within one second while his left hand ensured he could not scream.

After the dagger left the body of the bald man, the bald man lay directly on the corpse of the person he had eaten.

The sun at this time has already set, and its last rays have disappeared in the sky.

Night fell.

As the night fell, Su Yi's originally indifferent and cold eyes flashed with excitement.

After assassinating 2 people one after another, Su Yi had already felt his dormant blood slowly heating up.

The band of Bandits from before were not a challenge to him at all.

As for the Death Camp, he is in right now, the people in it are all Spirit Grandmasters and Spirit Elders.

This level of difficulty is not comparable to that of those Bandits.

Only a difficult assassination can make Su Yi feel excited.

Just from killing these 2 people, Su Yi seemed to have regained the feeling that he had when he was on Earth.

After killing the bald man, Su Yi looked at the tent in front of him.

There were only 3 people left in it. Thinking of this, Su Yi slowly pulled out the dagger hidden on his other calf and held it in his left hand.

Feeling the airflow in front of him, he determined the position of the 3 people in the tent and rushed in.

The 2 black daggers were held in his hands, one in his left and the other in his right hand, he threw them into the throats of the 2 people who were sitting next to him. As for the person in the centre, in front of him, before he could return to his senses, Su Yi summoned his Chaos Supreme Spear and thrust the blade into his throat.

As the Spear was drawn, blood gushed out.

Su Yi flicked the blood on the tip of the Spear and withdrew his Martial Spirit.

Then he walked to the other 2 corpses on the sides, pulled out the dagger inserted in their throats, and jumped to the top of the tent, quietly waiting for the arrival of the prey.

Because, after he killed these 3 people, Su Yi noticed that 3 people walked towards the tent, and there was a Spirit Elder among them.

"Old Wan that devil can eat. If it were not for the fragrance, we would not even know he is eating food alone."

"Old Wan you devil! Let your brother enjoy some food with you, alright!”

A sound came from outside the tent, and as the voice approached, the 3 people had already entered the tent.

Su Yi, who was on the tent, shot at the moment the 3 people opened the tent.

Following the same method, Su Yi shot like lightning, the 2 daggers in his hand plunged directly into the throats of the 2 behind the Spirit Elder.

His black dragon-head spear appeared in Su Yi's hands directly pierced the Spirit Elder, nailing him into the ground.

Fortunately, the surrounding environment is messy, even if there is some movement, no one will notice.

Now that the warm-up is complete, and the moon is high and the wind is howling, time to kill........

11