Chapter 35 People Are Either Dead Or Alive In My Eyes!
571 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 49 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

When Su Yi solved all his targets, step by step, he walked out of the Death Class.

    Just after he walked out of the camp where the Death Class was located, Ghost Douluo, who had been hiding in the dark, appeared directly in front of Su Yi.

    Ghost Douluo looked at Su Yi's plain and indifferent face, with a trace of horror flashing in his eyes.

    He has been hiding in the dark and was 200 meters away from Su Yi, Ghost Douluo has been observing Su Yi.

    As a disciple of Her Majesty the Supreme Pontiff, how could he not be protected wherever he goes?

    Her Majesty had sent Old Chrysanthemum to bring this little guy here while he was protecting him in secret in case of any accidents.

    Regarding this, after coming here, Ghost Douluo, who had been hiding, looked at Su Yi from the beginning and nodded slightly.

 

    Here, it's not the Bandit's den he took this little guy to find in the first place.

    Among those Bandits, except for the Bandit leader, everyone else was ordinary.

    And the Death Class here are all Spirit Masters, and the weakest are Spirit Grandmasters.

    Of the 64 people here, even if everyone were Spirit Grandmasters, that would add up to 128 Spirit Abilities.

    Unless one's Spirit Power Rank crushes all these people by a large margin, if you are not at least a Spirit King, then just relying on yourself to deal with them is simply a pipe dream. 

    In the eyes of Ghost Douluo, Su Yi, who was an inborn assassin, would not fall into any danger. However, he will at least take half a month to finish all his targets.

    As a result, all these people were eliminated in just one day.

    Moreover, from beginning to end, this little guy didn't release a Spirit Ability except for using his Martial Spirit.

    And among these Death Class, these guys who deserved their sins didn't release a Spirit Ability from beginning to end.

    Because they didn't have a chance to be released at all, they had been killed by this inborn assassin.

    It wasn't until the little guy Su Yi walked out of the Death Class and Ghost Douluo, who was hiding in the dark to protect him, entered the Death Class to check the situation.

    It's okay if you don't check it, but when you check it, he was taken back.

    The Death Class's entire camp has 64 members, of which, 14 Spirit Masters and 50 Spirit Grandmasters, all of them were beheaded, with a fatal blow.

    There is no trace of the battle here, which means that all these people were killed by this little guy, and they were killed by a single blow without any sound. They didn't even have the opportunity or time to call for help.

    Especially the neat rows of guys who were killed because of their throat being pierced, and what is more, they had all died in their sleep.

    On this evening, the trial that others had to team up for many years to complete was completed by this kid alone in one night.

    Looking at Su Yi, who was expressionless in front of him and was not surprised at his appearance, Ghost Douluo felt exactly the same as Chrysanthemum Douluo.

    When Ghost Douluo entered the two tents that were torn apart by Su Yi with a shot, Ghost Douluo looked at the bodies split in half that belonged to the 2 women, his lips twitched constantly.

    It seems gentleness to the opposite sex and women don’t exist in this kid’s eyes.

    Moreover, these two women made everyone in the Death Class terrified.

    These two women were a pair of sisters, and when they were captured in Spirit Hall, the Spirit Masters of Spirit Hall who captured the two sisters were all shocked by the scene in front of them.

    That time, he led the team.

    That kind of scene made him, a Titled Douluo, could not help but feel a chill.

    Don't look at these two women being charming and seductive, they can arouse men's greatest desires.

    When they went out to capture them, the two sisters were in a village, in the open and beneath the blue sky and the clear sun, they were doing indecent and immoral things in public.

    The women in the village were all killed by them while the men turned into their slaves.

    Moreover, there have been more than hundreds of corpses piled up around the bodies of these two women.

    There are adults, children, and the elderly.

    And these two sisters use this method to quickly improve their cultivation.

    They are the definition of femme fatale.

    There were hundreds of people in the entire village, and none of them was spared. 

    When these two women saw the arrival of their Spirit Hall, there was no fear in their eyes.

    Instead, they looked at them with alluring eyes, the incomparably seductive sounds and moans affected their minds.

    Fortunately, he was the leader of the team at that time, otherwise, he is afraid that those who arrested these two women would also end like their other victims and become their nourishment.

    When the two women looked at them, even he, a Titled Douluo, felt heat rising in his body.

    As for the Spirit Elders and Ancestors, they had lost their minds and walked mechanically towards these two women.

    If he hadn't directly appeared next to the two women and stunned them, who knows what would happen to his men.

    These two terrifying women were more terrifying than those evil Spirit Masters.

    Thinking of this, Ghost Douluo looked at Su Yi in front of him, and asked: "Little guy, when you see these two women, did you feel anything weird from your body?"

    "No."

    Ghost Douluo listened. Su Yi's words were cold, he fell into embarrassment, and then looked at Su Yi, with a hint of helplessness in his eyes and asked: "Then, in your eyes, are there any distinctions between men and women?"

    "No."

    "What do you distinguish then?"

    Ghost Douluo listened to Su Yi's words, he did not believe him and questioned.

    "The living and the dead."

    "......" 

    After Ghost Douluo heard Su Yi's words, he fell into complete silence.

    He found that if he took the initiative to talk to the little ice cube, he was simply looking for mental torture.

    "Congratulations, you have graduated, Saint Child!"

    After Ghost Douluo sorted out his mood, he looked at Xiao Su Yi in front of him with relief and smiled.

    "What is the next training?"

    Su Yi listened to Ghost Douluo's words and was indifferent, looked at Ghost Douluo and asked.

    "..."

    Ghost Douluo looked at Su Yi in front of him, and really didn't know what to say.

    "Little boy, now that you've graduated, the next step is not cultivation and training."

    "Even if there are, probably only Her Majesty knows."

    "And you have become the Saint Child of Spirit Hall, are you happy?"

    Ghost Douluo looked at Su Yi who looked at him indifferently, and couldn't help thinking that after the little girl Nana learned that she had become the Saint Maiden of Spirit Hall, she was happy for a long time.

    As for the little guy in front of him, perhaps he didn't know what Spirit Hall’s Saint Child represents so he could be so indifferent.

 

 

11