Chapter 42 Perfectionist Su Yi
548 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 58 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

"Your Majesty! News has come from Heaven Dou Imperial City!"

Yue Guan appeared in the Supreme Pontiff Palace and looked at Bibi Dong who was sitting at the window looking into the distance and spoke softly.

"What is it?"

Hearing Yue Guan's report, she was still looking at the sky in the distance. Yue Guan replied faintly.

"Your Majesty, Charles wrote back. Xiao Su Yi has successfully entered Moon Pavilion, and the biggest piece of good news is that Su Yi has become a direct disciple of that woman. Now, Su Yi does not have to interact with the students of the Moon Pavilion and merely stays beside that woman while she is teaching." Saying this, Yue Guan, who was reporting this to Bibi Dong, had a faint smile.

When Bibi Dong heard this, she smiled slightly, turned and continued to look at the distant sky without speaking.

"Okay, Yue Guan, let's go down!"

"Understood Your Majesty!"

Yue Guan heard Bibi Dong's words, with a trace of confusion in his eyes, and disappeared from the Supreme Pontiff Palace.

Why does he feel that Her Majesty is a little weird today?

........

Since that day passed, Su Yi had been in Moon Pavilion for 3 days without knowing it.

During these 3 days, the woman named Tang Yuehua, who is his current Master, the Pavilion Head of Moon Pavilion, would come to him every day after giving lessons to some noble children to teach them.

There is not much content to learn, only smiling and laughing.

Every time he practiced this thing, Tang Yuehua would release her Noble Circle Domain to envelop him, put him in a very peaceful and comfortable state, and then personally use it.

Letting Su Yi face the mirror, Tang Yuehua stood behind him, stretched out her hands and put a smile on her face.

After 3 days of hard work, Su Yi's face faintly became a smile.

It's just that the smile is very stiff, his eyes are still very cold, making it look scary.

Today, Tang Yuehua came to Su Yi's room and looked at Su Yi who was constantly practising smiling in the room, and there was a touch of relief in her eyes.

Although this little guy is very cold and emotionless, he will be meticulous about what she teaches and will practice consistently until he forms a proper smile.

On the first day, she made him smile, the next day, he could already smile without her help.

Every time he comes here, this little guy will stand in front of the mirror, look at himself in the mirror, and practice smiling constantly.

It's just that the little guy's eyes are very indifferent, and with the little guy's smile, it feels very fake and does not match his terrifyingly cold eyes.

What Tang Yuehua didn't know was that Su Yi was a qualified Assassin God.

It is necessary to complete the mission assigned by the other party, no matter what the mission it must be complete.

Therefore, no matter what Su Yi does, as long as the other party allows him to complete it, he must be the most perfect. He is a perfect assassin.

Now that his Master asked him to come to this place, he also felt something special about this place and that woman, something that could transform him.

Therefore, he must do well what the woman wants him to do.

" Xiao Su Yi you have done well now. Your progress is much faster than I thought."

"It's just that your smile is fake."

Su Yi listened while continuing to practice smiling while Tang Yuehua said this, he turned to look at her.

"How do I do it?" Any ordinary person might not understand what Su Yi meant.

But when Tang Yuehua heard Su Yi's words, she smiled slightly: "The reason why your smile is fake is that your eyes are too cold."

"The only solution to this is to make your eyes softer. When you smile, you have to soften your eyes. Only in this way, can your smile be considered perfect."

Tang Yuehua came to Su Yi and looked at Xiao Su Yi's eyes with tenderness.

"I don't understand! What should I do?"

Su Yi looked at Tang Yuehua, who was squatting down in front of him, said something in front of this woman.

Listening to Su Yi's indifferent tone, Tang Yuehua didn't mind at all, because she knew that this child was just like this.

Every time he heard Su Yi's extremely cold voice, Tang Yuehua looked at Su Yi's handsome face, which had already begun to take shape, and smiled slightly: "Character and temperament is not something that can be changed overnight. But there is one thing that will improve your Character and play a big role in its transformation."

"What is it?"

Su Yi asked Tang Yuehua's words.

"That's music."

Tang Yuehua said here, watching Su Yi slowly said: "When you put all your thoughts on the music with all your heart, and the easy-going music playing, your mood will also relax and enjoy. Here Under such circumstances, your personality will also change silently."

"So, starting from today, I will teach you some simple knowledge about music!"

Tang Yuehua said, asking someone to bring in a guqin outside.

After the person put the guqin in Su Yi's room, he left.

"Come with me!"

Tang Yuehua took Su Yi to sit down in front of Guqin, then looked at Su Yi and said softly: "Listen and watch first, and then I will teach you!"

Tang Yuehua finished speaking, putting her hands on Guqin. Above the strings.

Afterwards, her Noble Circle Domain was released again under the feet, the whole room was enveloped in it.

Afterwards, strumming the strings with both hands, the soft and soothing music slowly reverberated in the room.

After Su Yi heard the sound of the piano, the coldness in his eyes gradually receded, becoming extremely quiet and plain.

That's it. Tang Yuehua looked at Su Yi standing next to her. There was no coldness in his eyes. It was quiet and calm.

She couldn't help but inwardly wonder what Su Yi had experienced to become like this.

She released her Noble Circle Domain and unique musical skills, she had calmed Su Yi little heart.

If you want to know, even after her old brother came out of that den of criminals, the murderous and cold aura he exuded could not be compared to Su Yi’s. but until now, she did not see the symptoms of a person who emerged from that place, red, bloodshot eyes and roiling murderous intent and aura.

Yet though Su Yi does not have the symptoms, her Domain was not that effective on him. When her brother came out of that place, her Noble Circle Domain would offset his endless, cold killing intent and murderous aura, allowing him to relax and slowly return to normal.

As for this little guy, she could see that Su Yi only appeared to be calm, but in reality, he had not completely relaxed yet.

Therefore, seeing this, Tang Yuehua felt even more distressed and heartache for the cold little ice cube in front of her.

10