Chapter 43 Passage Of Time
599 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 59 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

Since Tang Yuehua played Su Yi's music that day, Tang Yuehua discovered that the cold and indifferent little boy in front of her had a peerless talent in music.

After explaining all the musical knowledge to this little guy, this little guy can start playing with guqin, organ and other instruments.

In this regard, Su Yi gave Tang Yuehua a big surprise.

From then on, Tang Yuehua began to take her direct disciple with her to teach those noble children.

All the young girls and boys who can be students here are all in the upper class in the aristocratic circle.

Moreover, on the first day after Su Yi joined the class, those noblewomen and young girls in the class would surround Su Yi as long as they had spare time.

Talking about all kinds of things, they all wanted to attract the attention of this cold boy.

No matter what these women said to Su Yi or asked him, Su Yi remained silent.

Even though these girls felt the coldness and an expression that pushed them thousands of miles away from him, the girls did not dislike or feel any disgust towards Su Yi at all.

The more Su Yi was like this, the more excited they were.

Privately, these girls were proud of and were competing on who could make Su Yi speak to them.

It's just a pity that Su Yi has been in this class for 10 days. No matter how these young girls talk to Su Yi, Su Yi never replies.

As for the male nobles in the class, they regarded Su Yi as a thorn in their eyes, and they looked at Su Yi with eyes full of killing intent.

If eyes could kill someone, Su Yi would have never known how many times he had died.

He’s so unique and popular, how can they survive with him here?

However, these people only complained to Su Yi but did not dare to retaliate.

There is no other reason because this guy is a direct disciple of the Pavilion Head.

This identity alone is much higher than that of their noble children.

........

"Yue Guan, is there any news from Heaven Dou City?"

Bibi Dong, who was sitting on the Supreme Pontiff throne, looked at Yue Guan that appeared in front of her and asked gently.

"Your Majesty the Supreme Pontiff, there is no news back."

"Okay, go!"

"Yes, Your Majesty the Supreme Pontiff!"

Looking at the hall in front of him, Bibi Dong leaned lazily on the throne. She leaned on the handle of the Supreme Pontiff throne with her right hand, leaned her head lightly on her hand, and gently pinched the bridge of her nose with her thumb and index finger.

"Sigh~..."

A weak sigh echoed gently in the empty Supreme Pontiff palace.

Not knowing what he was thinking, Bibi Dong suddenly let out a weak sigh, then leaned on the Supreme Pontiff throne and fell asleep gently.

........

Time flew by, two years have almost passed by in an instant.

"Xiao Yi, a month later is the graduation ceremony of this class of students. At that time, I will let you go up and perform, are you confident?"

Tang Yuehua looked at the handsome boy around 1.72 meters tall in front of her. Her eyes are full of satisfaction and love.

Sword like eyebrows and starry eyes, a high nose, thin lips and a sharp jawline that looked like it was carved by the Gods, and he had long black hair tied into a ponytail behind his back.

The most attractive thing on the boy's face is not his handsome face, but the boy's eyes.

With that gentle smile and soft eyes, people will feel like he was a soft, spring breeze when he turned to them.

This is not unusual, because many people have softness and tranquillity in their eyes, and they also give people a spring breeze when they laugh. Such people are not unusual.

The reason is that the eyes of a teenager are the most attractive. It is because, when you look closely, behind the softness and tranquillity, is an indifference that ignores anything.

It was because of this hidden indifference that he had an added noble and domineering aura.

It was because of these eyes that two completely different auras appeared on this young man.

That scholarly elegance and untouchable nobility and coldness put him high above others.

These two auras shouldn't appear on the same person, but they had appeared in this young man.

It makes people seem to feel that this young man is extremely mysterious and unique.

Tang Yuehua looked at the young man in front of her, and muttered in her heart: He is like jade, an unparalleled son of the world, what a handsome young man.

The boy was none other than Su Yi who had studied under the Moon Pavilion’s Head in the past 2 years.

Hearing Tang Yuehua’s words, Su Yi smiled at Tang Yuehua and performed an aristocratic etiquette: "I will, at that time, I will not shame you."

Tang Yuehua listened to Su Yi’s soft words, looking at the boy in front of her, she fell into contemplation.

The little guy, who was about 1.2 meters tall at the time, has grown to about 1.7 meters.

In just two years, the cold boy with a cold face and indifferent eyes has now grown into such a handsome young man.

The little guy who cherishes his words like gold at the beginning, and could not even smile, and pushes everyone around him a 1000 miles away now smiles like a soft spring breeze.

Among the many aristocratic children, the young man who made many aristocratic children jealous and attracted their hatred at first, with his words and demeanour, exuded an innate nobility that forced them to bow to him.

In just two years, even Tang Yuehua herself did not expect that the child could grow up to such a level.

"Little guy, if you are interested in a girl, tell Master so she can play matchmaker for you.” Su Yi heard Tang Yuehua's words, and a figure suddenly appeared in his mind.

That one is very similar to him, and he smiled slightly: "Master, in my heart, I already have someone who I want to protect with my life."

Tang Yuehua heard Su Yi's words and looked at Su Yi in front of him. in the remark to say, a pair of eyes showing a smile, slightly surprised: "Is it that child Xue Qing?"

"No, and Master, inquiring into others’ private matters, that is not what a noble is meant to do, no?" Saying this, Su Yi smiled at Tang Yuehua in front of him.

With a "bang", Tang Yuehua reached out and knocked Su Yi on the head and admonished angrily: "I am your Master, why can't I ask?"

"Master, it is time for class, we should hurry up or we will be late."

"After all, being late is the shame of a noble." Su Yi said before flashing in front of Tang Yuehua. By the time she had reacted, he had run far away.

"Smelly brat!"

Tang Yuehua looked at Su Yi who was running away and laughed at him and then followed.

11