Chapter 45 Style (2)
569 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 61 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

When Su Yi and Tang Yuehua walked into the venue, Su Yi felt two very familiar Spirit Power auras.

Su Yi looked in the direction that the two Spirit Power auras came from and looked at the white-clothed woman sitting in the corner with a black mask on her face and the blond man sitting next to her in a black robe with a gold mask, his lips could not help but rise slightly when he saw them.

When Bibi Dong and Yue Guan saw Tang Yuehua walk in with a handsome young man in the black and gorgeous tuxedo, they were stunned.

This was because they couldn't believe that the elegant and handsome young man in front of them was the little ice cube from their memory.

Su Yi walked to the centre of the venue where he had to perform, two waiters carefully carried a guqin to Su Yi, they put the guqin on the table, Su Yi then sat down holding the guqin, ready to perform.

As Su Yi sat in front of the guqin, he stretched out his hand and strummed in gently. He then began to play, a melodious, gentle and comfortable rhythm.

With the sound of this melody, the originally noisy graduation ceremony venue suddenly fell into silence.

Everyone closed their eyes and listened carefully to this beautiful melody.

Even Bibi Dong closed her eyes at this moment, listening to the melody played by Su Yi with great enjoyment.

After the melody, the graduation ceremony venue suddenly fell into silence as Su Yi finished playing.

After a few breaths, a round of applause happened, and everyone in the entire venue was applauding for Su Yi who was standing in the centre.

"Good!"

"It was so nice!"

"Great!"

All the people in the venue cheered for him.

The young girls who were about to graduate looked at Su Yi with hearts in their eyes.

Watching Su Yi's successful performance, Tang Yuehua, who was sitting at the forefront, looked at Su Yi with a smile.

In that smile were satisfaction, affection and pride.

Bibi Dong looked at Su Yi with satisfaction, pride and affection in her eyes.

This is her disciple.

However, when Bibi Dong saw Tang Yuehua looking at Su Yi, her beautiful eyes gradually narrowed, and a Black Qi appeared around her body.

If it wasn't for this little guy needing to change, how could he become your disciple?

This little guy can only be my disciple! Mine!

In the venue, there was another teenager whose eyes flashed with brilliance when he looked at Su Yi.

.......

"Master, it's time for me to leave."

After the graduation ceremony, Su Yi returned to the top floor of the Moon Pavilion with satisfaction, he stood in front of Tang Yuehua and said lightly.

"..."

Tang Yuehua looked at the young man standing in front of him, listening to Su Yi's words with mixed feelings in her heart.

She had already thought about this day.

It's just that when the little guy suddenly mentioned it, she didn't know what to say or how to answer for a while.

Her heartfelt empty, as if she was losing something important.

"Are you going back to the Marquis Mansion?"

Tang Yuehua looked at Su Yi, after a while, she looked at Su Yi again and asked gently.

"No, I have another place I want to go to, there are people I want to protect. Now, I want to protect her."

Looking at Tang Yuehua in front of him, Su Yi didn't know what her mood was at the moment.

No matter what, he did treat her as his Master.

Moreover, in the past 2 years, the woman in front of him has been teaching him and helping him.

She never hides her love for him, as well as her satisfaction and pride.

However, some things come first.

Even if the woman in front of him is special in his heart, he will never forget that someone who needs his protection.

From the beginning, he regarded this woman as the most dangerous existence and existence that he wanted to kill when he first met her. Now, she has become very special in his heart.

Although he was cold-blooded and he was never a good person, he is not an ungrateful person who repays virtue with grievances.

If he stood in a hostile position against her, he would let her go.

Just as Su Yi looked at Tang Yuehua in front of him, thinking about these things in his heart.

Tang Yuehua suddenly hugged Su Yi: "If you have the time, come back to see Master."

"I will."

Su Yi said softly as Tang Yuehua whispered in his ear.

"Good. From my understanding of you, since you can tell me about this now, it means that you are ready to leave now."

“I will not keep you here. Remember to come back often to see your Master."

Tang Yuehua said, letting go of Su Yi.

"Yes, thank you for teaching me for the past 2 years."

Su Yi said, giving a master-student bow to Tang Yuehua in front of her, and then walked downstairs.

When Su Yi walked to the stairs, Tang Yuehua, who had been standing still, could no longer control her emotions, she shouted at Su Yi's departing back: "Little guy, you will always be Master’s pride!"

Hearing Tang Yuehua's words, Su Yi paused slightly.

"Master, take care!"

Su Yi finished speaking and left directly.

On the top floor of the huge Moon Pavilion, Tang Yuehua was left alone at this moment. Looking at the empty stairs, her heart became empty.

.......

"Master, I have lived up to your expectations, I'm back."

After Su Yi left the Moon Pavilion, he came to an alley and looked at Yue Guan and Bibi Dong in the alley while smiling slightly.

"It seems that your Master is teaching very well?"

Bibi Dong said with a more serious tone when she mentioned ‘Master’, she also gradually narrowed her eyes while looking at Su Yi.

Su Yi felt the changes in Bibi Dong, he smiled slightly: "Master, I am still your disciple, and this will never change."

Standing in front of Su Yi, Bibi Dong looked at him, he was almost as tall as, no, taller than her.

Looking at the gentle smile on his face, Bibi Dong was stunned for a moment.

As for Yue Guan standing behind Bibi Dong, looking at Su Yi in front of him, he was already so surprised that he had gone stupid and dumb.

His mouth opened wide, his jaw dropped when he saw Su Yi's smile.

"This...this...this, this, is this the little Su Yi I know?"

Yue Guan finally recovered and was able to muster a sentence.

"Of course!"

Su Yi chuckled slightly at Yue Guan's words.

Subsequently, he disappeared in front of Bibi Dong and Yue Guan.

"Have you heard enough?"

Su Yi appeared outside the wall on the other side of the alley, standing in front of a small servant, and smiled at him.

When the little servant looked at Su Yi who suddenly appeared in front of him, his eyes widened in horror, and his mouth weakly opened.

10