Chapter 46 Style (3)
552 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 62 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

When Su Yi appeared in front of this guy, he raised his index finger and directly penetrated his throat, destroying all his vocal cords.

As Su Yi finished speaking, he stretched out his arm and walked into the alley, hugging the body of the young man.

He gently took out the index finger and inserted it into the young man's throat, took out a white handkerchief from his arms with the other hand, and elegantly wiped the blood on his fingers.

After wiping it clean, Su Yi bent over and put the bloody handkerchief on the young man's face, then stood up and looked at the stunned Yue Guan, showing a gentle and elegant smile.

If it weren't for the corpse of the young man lying next to this guy, who would have thought that this elegant and handsome young man in front of him was a cold-blooded murderer.

It turned out that when Su Yi walked out of the Moon Pavilion, he thought someone was following him.

However, Su Yi never wanted to pay attention to this guy.

He wanted to know who sent this person.

After arriving here, he realized that this young man was not sent by his Master Tang Yuehua, when he found that out, Su Yi felt relieved, though he did not know why.

"I’ve resolved our little tail."

Su Yi said, smiling at Bibi Dong and Chrysanthemum Douluo in front of him.

Chrysanthemum Douluo looked at the elegant and easy-going smile on Su Yi's face, feeling as if there was a cool breeze blowing, yet his hair was instantly standing up.

This brat is more terrifying than he was before!

As for Bibi Dong, looking at Su Yi's appearance, she smiled slightly: "Little guy, you have finally grown up!"

"How far has your Spirit Power grown in the past 2 years?"

Su Yi heard Bibi Dong's words, his face showing his helplessness. Spreading his fingers: "I have not cultivated my Spirit Power much in the past 2 years. I have been learning other things. Currently, my Spirit Power is at Rank 30, but I have not obtained a Spirit Ring yet."

"It's pretty good, even if your Spirit Power had not improved. Seeing your current performance, I am already satisfied."

Bibi Dong said with satisfaction as she looked at Su Yi in front of her.

"Come out!"

Just after Bibi Dong finished saying this, Su Yi's eyes flashed, and a dagger appeared in his hand, shooting directly into the depths of the alley where they were.

After that, Su Yi rushed to the dark corner of the alley, and his Martial Spirit has summoned him, instantly, he thrust his target into a dark corner where he could not see anything.

"Second Spirit Ability: Fifteen Ton Break!"

Su Yi's right arm holding the spear suddenly bulged and tensed.

The Spear emitted a dim black light as it pierced forward.

"Little guy, stop!"

Just when Su Yi was about to stab the person hiding in the darkness, Bibi Dong instantly called Su Yi.

Su Yi heard Bibi Dong's words and stopped.

At this moment, the tip of the Chaos Supreme Spear in Su Yi's hand was less than 20 centimetres away from the throat of the man in the dark.

As Bibi Dong spoke and Su Yi stopped, the person hiding in the darkness slowly walked out.

Su Yi looked at the blond teen in front of him, his eyes filled with coldness.

With the appearance of the blond teen, Bibi Dong walked to Su Yi's side, looking at the boy in front of her, with disgust in her eyes, she said coldly, "What are you doing here?"

"What? This is Heaven Dou Imperial City, why can't the Prince appear here?" The blond teen answered coldly when Bibi Dong said this.

As for Yue Guan, looking at the blond teen who appeared here, a gleam of shock flashed in his eyes.

Could it be that this guy came here for Xiao Su Yi?

Thinking of this, Yue Guan stood behind Su Yi silently, he looked at the blond teen's eyes with a trace of vigilance.

"Aren't you afraid of being exposed when you came here?"

"If all these years of plans fail because of you coming here, you will be Spirit Hall’s greatest sinner."

The blond teen, hearing Bibi Dong's words, a sneer appeared on his face: "Sinner? Who the hell is the sinner? You sent me here since I was a child, did you care about me then?"

The blond teen retorted, looking at Bibi Dong in front of him with resentment.

"Forget it, I am here this time because I want this guy."

The blond teenager calmed himself, took a deep breath, pointed at Su Yi, and stated.

"Impossible! This is the Saint Child of my Spirit hall, don't go too far, otherwise, don't blame me for killing you!"

Bibi Dong exclaimed, a strong killing intent erupted from her body, covering the young man.

The blond teen looked at the enraged Bibi Dong and suddenly laughed.

Then, looking at Su Yi standing next to Bibi Dong, his eyes were full of admiration, he said, "Your name is Su Yi, right?"

The blond teen looked at Su Yi, despite Su Yi ignoring him, he continued: "What she can give you, I can give you. She made you the Saint Child of Spirit Hall. After the grand plan is completed, I will let you be the Supreme Pontiff of Spirit Hall in the future!"

"You want me to kill you, don’t you?"

As Bibi Dong spoke, she choked the blond teen and pushed him firmly against the wall.

The blond teen whose throat was held by Bibi Dong had a disdainful smile on his face: “Kill me then."

"You..."

Bibi Dong was angered speechless by the teen’s words.

As for Su Yi, he stood behind Bibi Dong and said coldly: "If you do not want dirty hands, leave it to me. I will do it."

Su Yi's Chaos Supreme Spear appeared, he thrust it into the blond teen’s heart.

Fortunately, Yue Guan stood behind Su Yi and pushed Su Yi away.

"Little guy, do not be impulsive, you cannot interfere in this matter."

Su Yi said coldly when Yue Guan said, "Since she wants to kill, I will help her kill."

"Alright, little guy. I will take care of this matter."

Bibi Dong, who was holding the teen finally let go.

When Bibi Dong, who had a sullen expression on her face, looked at Su Yi, there was a hint of tenderness in her eyes.

This scene also fell in the eyes of the blond teen.

"This person is very important to you."

The blond teen looked at Su Yi and then at Bibi Dong, with a smile on his face, and continued: "Don't worry, as long as it is important to you, I will snatch it. If I cannot get him, then I will destroy him."

"But don't worry, I won't destroy him. I will let you witness how I take your disciple from you!”

When the blond boy finished speaking, he looked at Su Yi, a strange light flashed in his eyes: "Do not worry, you will be mine."

After speaking, he turned and sank into the darkness and disappeared in front of everyone.

Bibi Dong looked at the blond teen who disappeared, took a deep breath and calmed down.

10