Chapter 47 Su Yi Is Remembered By Qian Renxue!
590 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 63 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

Since the blond teen left, Bibi Dong left Imperial City with Su Yi and Yue Guan.

Su Yi and Bibi Dong sat in the carriage without saying a word.

Su Yi looked at Bibi Dong, who had never been so silent and sad, and didn't know what to say.

"Little guy, do you have questions you want to ask?"

Until a long time later, Bibi Dong who was sitting in the carriage took the lead to speak.

"If you don't want to say it, then don't say it."

Su Yi looked at the bitter smile on Bibi Dong's face, reminding him of how cold he was before entering Moon Pavilion.

Those eyes that were originally full of softness and elegance were once again covered by the coldness and indifference of the past once again.

Bibi Dong listened to Su Yi’s cold answer and Su Yi at the moment in front of him, asked curiously: "Why have you changed back now?"

"The mask is for others to see, the real me is for you to see."

Bibi Dong heard Su Yi's words. She smiled: "You little guy..."

"Did you miss Master in the past 2 years?"

Bibi Dong's beautiful eyes looked straight at Su Yi and stared at him.

"No."

"Because I would have returned sooner or later." When Bibi Dong heard Su Yi' heartless words, she wanted to strangle him.

However, when she heard Su Yi following the sentence that he would return sooner or later, a smile appeared on her face.

"Don't you want to ask?"

Bibi Dong looked at Su Yi who was sitting opposite her and asked softly.

"No, if you want to kill him, I will help you get rid of him."

"You little bastard, you are worse than before!"

As Bibi Dong said, she reluctantly rolled her eyes at Su Yi in front of him.

"Come and sit here. It's been a long time since I sat with you, you little bastard."

Bibi Dong said, patted the seat next to him.

Su Yi heard Bibi Dong's words and sat down.

........

After the blond teen returned to an extremely luxurious residence, he pressed a mechanism.

After the mechanism was activated, an entrance to the underground suddenly appeared on the floor in the blond teen's room.

As the young man walked in, the entrance on the ground instantly restored itself to its original appearance, as for the blond teen, flames rose on both sides of the dark tunnel walls.

The young man walked 100 meters along the tunnel and came to a secret room.

The secret room is very luxurious.

The top of the secret room was inlaid with a huge night pearl measuring 20 centimetres, it illuminated the secret room, which was only more than 20 meters long.

Besides this night pearl, there are also many inlaid night pearls of different sizes, each with a maximum of 10 cm and a minimum of 3 cm.

The floor of the secret room was covered with a white fair, it was unknown what Spirit Beast the fur came from.

The boy gently took off his shoes, revealing his jade-white feet, he gently stepped onto the beast’s fur.

Looking at the mirror erected by the bed, the boy walked over.

When he came to the mirror, the boy slowly took off his clothes, revealing his jade-white skin.

Looking at the bandage binding his chest, the boy slowly took them off.

As the bandage was taken off, two huge, but attractive white rabbits bounced out.

The blond teen changed in an instant.

The originally short hair became a long, waterfall of blond, fine-like gold hair.

The boy's face completely changed to become a beautiful girl.

The Adam's apple protruding in her neck also began to disappear.

A beautiful face, without any blemishes that had a small yet high nose, attractive cherry red lips, and sacred, noble eyes, making the beautiful girl in the mirror exudes a noble and inviolable aura. She was like a Goddess, with incomparable beauty.

"Su Yi, you will be mine!" The girl looked at her jade-white hands, her eyes showing an extremely strong possessive desire.

When Su Yi entered the Moon Pavilion, she recognised him.

Because of Su Yi, that woman contacted her.

That woman has never contacted her since she came to this place.

Or to be precise, since she was born into this world, she has not been cared for or contacted by that woman.

Every time that woman saw her, she could not help showing a strong killing intent and desire to kill her.

That being the case, why did she give birth to her in the first place?

When she learned about Su Yi, the Saint Child, she became very curious about him. She wanted to see who this Su Yi was.

Who could force her mother, that cruel woman to make an exception and appoint the first Saint Child in the history of Spirit Hall?

He also made an exception for him and forced that woman to contact her.

After learning that this guy had come to Heaven Dou Imperial City, she was plotting some things that time and could not come to see him.

After everything was completed, she took on the role of Crown Prince.

It's a pity that she disguised as the Crown Prince, Xue Qing of the Heaven Dou Royal Family, matters constantly.

It was only until recently when she had finished dealing with everything and erased all traces of things she had done before did she finally have time to come see him.

She then learned that this guy named Su Yi is about to graduate and will perform at the graduation ceremony of Moon Pavilion.

So, on the day of the graduation, she came to the Moon Pavilion to watch.

When Su Yi entered, she was completely shocked by Su Yi's appearance and temperament.

She did not expect that in this world, besides the existence of someone as perfect as her, there was another equally perfect person.

As Su Yi approached, Qian Renxue felt a restlessness in her body.

The restlessness came from her Martial Spirit.

So, after the graduation ceremony, she sent someone to follow him.

Later, Su Yi showed his Martial Spirit and stood in front of her.

Qian Renxue could feel that the Martial Spirit in her body became more restless.

This guy’s Martial Spirit was attracting her.

From that moment, she was convinced that their Martial Spirits were compatible with one another to create a Martial Spirit Fusion Ability.

That is also one of the reasons why she wanted this guy so much.

A Martial Spirit Fusion Ability generates power greater than one plus one equals two, when the Martial Spirit Fusion Ability is created, that power transcends that of a mere 2 Spirit Masters. Even if the Martial Spirits are identical, they may not be able to be compatible enough to create a Martial Spirit Fusion Ability. After all, a Martial Spirit Fusion Ability requires high compatibility and the pair to be a perfect match.

In addition to brothers and sisters, a pair who can perform Martial Spirit Fusion Abilities are likely to be each other's destined partners and soul mates.

Moreover, the Martial Spirit Fusion Ability they then go on to create would be more powerful because of this.

As both are perfect, since she has that feeling, then it shows that Su Yi has great compatibility with her.

In her eyes, the perfect Su Yi is her future partner.

Therefore, she said that ‘Su Yi is hers’ not only to get revenge from Bibi Dong in some way but also to truly take Su Yi away from Bibi Dong, that ruthless woman.

Only she knew the true face and viciousness of that woman.

10