Chapter 48 Crazy Yue Guan
582 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 64 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

Bibi Dong picked up Su Yi and left Heaven Dou Imperial City, Yue Guan drove the carriage for over a week before arriving at an extremely dense forest.

"Your Majesty, we have arrived at the Star Dou Forest."

With Yue Guan’s statement, Bibi Dong took Su Yi out of the carriage.

This time, Su Yi had once again put his returned gentle and elegant young man mask on because Bibi Dong said that he looks much better like this. She said his old face was too emotionless and cold, as if everyone including the world owed him something.

Therefore, Su Yi had once again put on his gentle mask.

"Little guy, I really didn't expect that you could change so much. I think Old Ghost’s jaws will drop if he sees the current you."

Yue Guan looked at Su Yi walking out of the carriage and smiled.

"Uncle Yue is exaggerating, no matter what I look like, I will always be Master's disciple."

Su Yi smiled slightly when Yue Guan said this.

"Uh..."

Yue Guan was shocked when she heard Su Yi call him ‘Uncle Yue’.

Opening his mouth wide in surprise, standing in front of Su Yi blankly, it was as if his brain was repeatedly screaming “Error! Error! Cannot compute! Error!”

"What...What? ...Your Majesty, what...what did I just hear? Did he just call me ‘Uncle Yue’?" Yue Guan said in disbelief to Bibi Dong.

"Yes." Bibi Dong smiled slightly and nodded when she saw Yue Guan who was overwhelmed by surprise.

When Yue Guan saw Bibi Dong nod his head, he said incoherently to Su Yi, "Little guy, can you call me ‘Uncle Yue’ again?"

"Uncle Yue.” Su Yi chuckled as he saw Yue Guan’s reaction.

Seeing Yue Guan standing in front of him with so much excitement, Su Yi was very curious. Didn’t he just call him uncle, why is he so excited?

"Oh my God!!! I didn't expect that one day I could hear such pleasing words from your kid, ha ha ha!"

Yue Guan exclaimed here, he said to Su Yi again: "Little guy, call me uncle Yue again."

"..."

Hearing Yue Guan's request again, Su Yi fell silent. He looked at Yue Guan as if he was an idiot.

Yue Guan looked at Su Yi, who had become silent, he looked at Su Yi’s gradually cold eyes, and smiled brightly: “If you don’t want to, then don’t. What you said is enough for me!”

After saying this, Yue Guan seemed to recall something he said to Su Yi, "Wait, little guy, you call me Uncle but that little lass Nana calls me Grandpa. Then wouldn’t that mess up mine and your relationship with Nana? How about this, why don’t you call me Grandpa like Nana?"

Imagining Su Yi calling him ‘Grandpa’ brought a disturbing smile to his face, he looked at Su Yi expectantly, and said, "Quickly, little guy, call me ‘Grandpa Yue’. It is okay if you do not want to call me Grandpa Yue, you can instead call me Grandpa Chrysanthemum!"

"Master, can I kill him?" Su Yi looked at Yue Guan and stared at him with extremely icy eyes before asking Bibi Dong.

"Enough, Yue Guan, go find a Spirit Beast for this little fellow. You are Titled Douluo, behave like one." Bibi Dong looked at Su Yi before commanding Yue Guan.

"Yes, Your Majesty, Supreme Pontiff, I will go now!"

Yue Guan seeing Su Yi's cold eyes felt the hair on the back of his neck stand.

This kid is only Rank 30 but he can cause him to feel such danger! How terrifying!

Yue Guan looked at Su Yi, who was gentle and elegant like a gentleman in front of him, and was too smug.

That made him forget that this kid is an out-and-out Assassin.

This kid can't stand jokes, if he is caught by this kid, he might not live to see tomorrow!

Hearing Bibi Dong’s order was akin to being granted amnesty, he disappeared instantly.

After Yue Guan left, Bibi Dong looked at Su Yi whose eyes were still cold and couldn't help feeling a little amused.

Finally, she had seen this buy break character again.

Thinking of this, Bibi Dong patted Su Yi on the shoulder and gently said, "Little guy, don't get angry with Yue Guan. Besides, you can't beat him now."

Su Yi heard Bibi Dong's words, and his eyes’ coldness disappeared in an instant, he smiled slightly: "Master, I am not angry."

Hearing Su Yi's words, Bibi Dong looked at Su Yi's soft and gentle eyes and was slightly taken aback.

"It seems you have not studied these years in vain. Seems like you can freely manipulate and display emotions."

"Master, this kind of thing is nothing to me, so why should I be angry? "

Bibi Dong looked at Su Yi in front of him, and when he heard what he said, he sighed softly: "You kid, you really have grown up, and the speed of growth is too fast."

"Then tell Master, are you still acting in front of Master?"

Saying this, Bibi Dong looked at Su Yi's eyes seriously.

"No matter what I am in front of Master, I am the most real me. I will not act to you."

Hearing Su Yi's words, looking at Su Yi's serious eyes, Bibi Dong smiled softly.

At this moment, Yue Guan, who had not left for long flew back with a Spirit Beast.

"Your Majesty, Supreme Pontiff, I saw this Wild Gravity Rhinoceros, with an 8,000 year
cultivation base, but I do not know if he can bear this." Yue Guan said while throwing down a large
Rhino onto the ground in front of them.

"Yes."

Su Yi looked at the severely wounded Rhinoceros thrown by Yue Guan, his Martial Spirit appeared in his hand, he thrusted the black dragon-headed spear into the Rhino's eye sockets, piercing the eye’s soft tissue and ripping its brain in half.

With this attack, he killed the Spirit Beast in front of him, a Purple Spirit Ring emerged from the body of the Wild Gravity Rhinoceros.

Seeing the appearance of the Spirit Ring, Su Yi sat on the ground and began to absorb it.

And Yue Guan and Bibi Dong stood by, quietly looking at Su Yi who was sitting on the ground absorbing the Spirit Ring.

Not long after, the Spirit Ring was completely absorbed by Su Yi, and the 8,000-year Spirit Ring raised Su Yi from Rank 30 to Rank 32. As for the extra Spirit Power in the Spirit Ring, as always, it was absorbed by Su Yi's body.

This time, without waiting for Bibi Dong, Su Yi stood up, looked at Bibi Dong and smiled slightly: "My Third Spirit Ability is a heavy burst and auxiliary ability. My attack would carry a black light, that is gravity, once it hits the enemy, the attack will burst and cause an explosion. With the explosion and landing of my attack, my enemy’s gravity will be increased by tenfold, and damage done will be doubled for 10 seconds."

"The most important thing is that after absorbing this Spirit Ring, my First Martial Spirit, Chaos Supreme Spear’s weight has increased by 2,000 Jin (1000 KG)!"

"The increased weight of the spear, however, has no effect on me."

When Bibi Dong and Yue Guan heard Su Yi's words, the two of them looked at Su Yi with deep surprise in their eyes.

This little guy has brought more and more surprises to them.

11