Chapter 51 Next Time, I Will Kill You!
745 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 66 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

When Ghost Douluo heard Su Yi call him Uncle Ghost, he froze.

Hu Liena, who was holding onto Bibi Dong, was similarly stunned when she recovered. She immediately released Bibi Dong's arm, clutched Su Yi and asked:. "Little guy, do not think that just because you are tall you can call grandpa Ghost uncle!"

"And if you call Grandpa Ghost Uncle, then what do I call you?"

Su Yi looked at the anxious Hu Liena in front of him, and said calmly: "You can call me Uncle."

"No, I don't Agree. I think of you as my man, but you want to be my uncle?"

Hu Liena raised her voice, she shook her head like a rattle drum in denial.

As for Ghost Douluo, who had just recovered, when he heard the words coming from Hu Liena's mouth, he who had just returned to his senses, was once again stunned.

Are young people now so courageous?

She said such shameful words in front of people. Seems like young people nowadays know how to play.

Bibi Dong looked at Hu Liena, with a trace of envy and comfort in her eyes.

This little girl is much bolder than before. She hoped these two children could be together.

Thinking of this, Bibi Dong looked at Su Yi who stood in a daze in front of Hu Liena and couldn't help but feel jealous.

"Don't say nonsense, I am not your man." Su Yi said with a slight frown looking at Hu Liena who was holding him.

"No, you are! You kissed me, so you are my man! I want everyone to know that you, Su Yi, the Saint Child of Spirit Hall, are my, the Saint Maiden’s man!"

"The two of us are compatible! You are the Saint Child, and I am the Saint Maiden. We are a match made in heaven!" Hu Liena said, hugging Su Yi with excitement.

She could not control herself anymore, since that time she kissed this little guy, she couldn't get him out of her head.

Don't think that just because she is seductive and charming, she is an easy and open woman. Nay, she is more conservative than any woman.

Moreover, after seeing Su Yi return, and seeing that his temperament has changed drastically, and now has a face that is an irresistible disaster for any woman, she could no longer control herself and suppress the thoughts she hid in her heart.

This guy is her man! He cannot be stolen by another woman. And with his new temperament, it is possible for him to be hooked away by some vixen!

Thinking about it, she might have fallen in love with him at first sight.

After all, from the very beginning, she was attracted by his emo-like character that was as cold as a 10,000 year iceberg that shunned everything yet also attracted everything to itself.

The emotions that Su Yi created in her every time she looked at him was something no one person had created in her.

Xie Yue, who was standing behind Ghost Douluo, saw his younger sister holding Su Yi in front of him, and couldn't believe his eyes.

Although his younger sister's body is always exuding charm, it is only caused by the special mutation of his younger sister's Martial Spirit.

Of course, he knows how conservative his sister's nature is, as her older brother.

However, now looking at Hu Liena who was holding Su Yi and uttering bold words, Xie Yue couldn't believe his ears and eyes.

Reaching out and rubbing his eyes, he couldn't help thinking in his mind, is this my sister?

Yan, who was standing next to Xie Yue, saw this scene, his hands clasped together again.

Listening to what Hu Liena said, Yan looked at Su Yi with anger.

The scene before him was so similar to the scene 3 years ago (two years were spent in the Moon Pavilion and 1 year in Spirit Hall Academy).

Because of this kid, Nana ignored him for a long time.

Even when Su Yi was gone, Hu Liena ignored him for a long time.

After this guy started attending Spirit Hall Academy and lived in the Supreme Pontiff Palace, he knew his chances were slim.

But, at least, after this pesky guy left here, he could spend more time with Nana.

As long as this guy is there, Nana spends most of the day with this guy.

Moreover, the incident from 3 years ago.

Just from seeing his Martial Spirit, he was frightened and didn't dare to move.

That is simply his greatest shame. Now, even under threat of death, he will not react like that.

Thinking of this, Yan’s eyes gradually became bloodshot as he looked at Su Yi. Because he clenched his hands too tightly, blood dripped from his palm.

Now, this guy is the Saint Child of Spirit Hall, he can't fight against him at all.

Why is this guy the Saint Child of Spirit Hall, just why?

Even if a Saint Child, no, even a Saint Son was to be chosen, it should have been either him or Xie Yue.

(T/N: Hierarchy of Saints in Spirit Hall: Saint Child is the top dog, then it is Saint Son and Saint Maiden)

Thinking of this, Yan looked at Su Yi, his hatred and killing intent became more and more intense.

And Su Yi noticed this killing intent and hatred.

Looking at Yan who stood behind Ghost Douluo and was currently looking at him viciously, he gave him a kind smile.

Everyone present also felt the strangeness from Yan's body.

Yue Guan and Ghost Douluo looked at Yan and Su Yi with playfulness in their eyes.

It seems that a drama is about to begin, that of 2 knights fighting for a princess.

It is normal for a fight to occur.

What's more, they all knew how Yan felt about Nana. It is just that Nana does not like him, so he was forced to give up.

What's more, Su Yi has now returned to Spirit Hall after a long time. Everyone knows Nana's feelings for Su Yi, even if they did not know, Nana would use her actions to show them that she belongs to Su Yi, and that Su Yi belongs to her.

"Be good and let go of me! We can carry this on later!" Su Yi said to Hu Liena who was hugging him to no end with a very gentle tone.

Hu Liena heard Su Yi's gentle voice and looked at Su Yi's tender eyes. His voice made her dazed and ‘wet’.

This happiness had come too suddenly.

After letting go of Su Yi, she stood in front of Su Yi with a blushing face, her toes were constantly drawing circles on the ground, her hands were tightly clasped together, and she was constantly fiddling with the corners of her clothes, she did not dare to look at Su Yi.

As Hu Liena let go of him, Su Yi slowly walked towards Yan, he looked at him with a smile on his face, and said softly: "It seems that you really hate me."

When he finished speaking, he disappeared. When he appeared again he was already in front of Yan.

His speed is much faster than a Spirit Elder of the Agility Attack System.

"Next time, I will kill you!" Su Yi, who came to Yan, looked at the sweating Yan with a smile on his face.

11