Chapter 57 14 Year Old Spirit King! Terrifying Physique! (3)
490 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Ghost Douluo and Chrysanthemum Douluo looked at the black giant elephant in front of them, they were shocked.

 

    Su Yi had already summoned his First Martial Spirit, Chaos Supreme Spear.

 

    The black dragon-headed spear was held by Su Yi's right hand with the spear pointing to the ground.

 

    Su Yi rushed towards the Hell Suppressing Elephant.

 

    "Trumpet!" The Hell Suppressing Elephant looked at the charging Su Yi and stood upright on its back legs whilst its front legs shone as the dark red lines on them emitted a bloody red light.

 

    When Su Yi saw the Hell Suppressing Elephant stand up, he felt danger.

 

    He, who was rushing towards the Hell Suppressing Elephant, quickly backed away.

 

    When Su Yi retreated, the 2 fore feet of the Hell Suppressing Elephant fell and crashed fiercely onto the ground.

 

    Bang! Dark red light gushed from the 2 forefeet of the Hell Suppressing Elephant.

 

    With the red light emitted from the 2 forefeet of the Hell Suppressing Elephant touching the ground, a weird dark red layer appeared on the ground originally covered with blue silver grass.

 

    The blue silver grass were petrified and turned into stone when they were touched by the bloody light. Even the surrounding trees, if they were touched by this red halo on the ground, would turn into stone.

 

    The petrified plants and trees were then crushed to pieces.

 

    After the Hell Suppressing Elephant issued this attack, the dark red lines on its forefeet dimmed.

 

    This blow had a full range of 30 meters.

 

    Fortunately, Su Yi withdrew in time, he was only 20 meters away from the Elephant before retreating and he escaped the blow.

 

    Seeing the dim red lines on the 2 forefeet of the Hell Suppressing Elephant, Su Yi rushed towards the Hell Suppressing Elephant again.

 

    The black dragon-headed spear scraped across the petrified grounds, creating sparks because of his high speed.

 

    "First Spirit Ability, Unstoppable!" When Su Yi was 20 meters from the Hell Suppressing Elephant, he activated his First Spirit Ability.

 

    Su Yi turned into a stream as he flashed towards the Hell Suppressing Elephant.

 

    "Second Spirit Ability· Fifteen Ton Break!"

 

    "Third Spirit Ability· Heavy Explosion Stream!"

 

    Before Su Yi reached the Hell Suppressing Elephant, he activated his Second Spirit Ability and Third Spirit Ability.

 

    When Su Yi activated his Second and Third Spirit Abilities, 2 Purple Spirit Rings appeared beneath his feet, the 2 Spirit Rings lit up one after another.

 

    After the Second Spirit Ability was activated, Su Yi's right hand, which was holding the Chaos Supreme Spear bulged, all the muscles in his right arm were bulging, full of explosive power.

 

    As for the Chaos Supreme Spear that he held, the black spear body flashed with black light.

 

    After he activated his Third Spirit Ability, a black light shot from Su Yi's body instantly hit the Hell Suppressing Elephant's body.

 

    Because of this black light, 10 times the gravity hit it, the Hell Suppressing Elephant felt as if an unmatched force suppressed it. It caused the Hell Suppressing Elephant to kneel in front of Su Yi, as if some seal bound him, preventing him from moving.

 

    Although the Hell Suppressing Elephant cannot move, it can still roar.

 

    As it let out a loud trumpet noise, the dark red lines all over its body lit up again.

 

    As it lit up, a layer of dark red armor appeared on the Hell Suppressing Elephant, instantly enclosing it.

 

    Only its eyes were exposed, the Hell Suppressing Elephant stared at the extremely small Su Yi in front of it.

 

    After the dark red armor appeared, the Hell Suppressing Elephant looked at Su Yi with eyes full of deep disdain.

 

    "Fourth Spirit Ability· Berserk!"

 

    With a violent sound, Su Yi's body bled.

 

    This Fourth Spirit Ability Berserk is obtained from a 48,000-year-old Spirit Beast, Rampaging Gravity Tiger.

 

    After obtaining this Spirit Ring, the weight of the Chaos Supreme Spear which was originally 3000 Jin increased by another 2000 Jin to become a terrifying 5000 Jin (2500KG).

 

    The most important thing is that this Fourth Spirit Ability, Berserk, is also an auxiliary Spirit Ability: using Berserk, all attributes will increase by 300%, and lasts for a minute.

 

    It has a cooldown of 3 minutes.

 

    The Spirit Ability from a 10,000 year Spirit Ring directly increased all his attributes by 300%. It is not like the Second Spirit Ability, which can only increase his attack power by 300%, or is single use.

 

    No, this terrifying ability lasts for a full minute and it has a short cool down too unlike his Second Spirit Ability that has a cooldown of 10 minutes.

 

    This is the difference between the Spirit Abilities brought by a 10,000 year Spirit Ring and the Spirit Abilities brought by the 1000 year Spirit Ring. This gap is simply a chasm.

 

    "Puchi" with a sound.

 

    This low sound rang after the 2 Spirit Ability powered black dragon headed Chaos Supreme Spear was thrust into the unprotected eye socket of the Hell Suppressing Elephant.

 

    "Trumpet!"

 

    When the spear in Su Yi's hand thrust into the Hell Suppressing Elephant’s eyes, the Hell Suppressing Elephant uttered its final cry.

 

    Afterwards, the huge elephant head that mockingly looked at Su Yi earlier feebly fell to the ground.

 

    With a loud "bang", the dark red halo created by the Elephant earlier was crushed, creating a deep pit.

 

    While standing in the distance, Ghost Douluo and Chrysanthemum Douluo, who were ready to take action at any time, looked at each other when they saw the scene in front of them.

 

    Both saw the shock in the other's eyes.

 

    "This... this 80,000-year-old Hell Suppressing Elephant was so easily solved by this little guy?"

 

    "And... it...was just a blow?"

 

    Chrysanthemum Douluo looked at the person in front of him. Ghost Douluo, his eyes filled with disbelief, muttered blankly.

 

    "Which eye of yours saw him do in one attack, didn’t you see him activate all 4 of his Spirit Abilities?!"

 

    Ghost Douluo looked at the incredulous eyes of Chrysanthemum Douluo in front of him and muttered angrily.

 

    "But he killed it in one attack!" Chrysanthemum Douluo retorted as he listened to Ghost Douluo's words.

 

    "But that little guy used 4 Spirit Abilities."

 

    "Yet he attacked only once." The pair went back and forth, neither accepting the other's statement. 

 

    As for Su Yi, after killing the Hell Suppressing Elephant, saw a Black Spirit Ring appear above the Hell Suppressing Elephant's body, this was an 80,000-year-old Spirit Ring.

 

    After the Spirit Ring appeared, Su Yi instantly sat down and began to absorb it.

 

9