Chapter 58 Right Leg Spirit Bone! Trample Of The Hell Suppressing Elephant
502 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unknowingly, while Ghost Douluo and Chrysanthemum Douluo were still arguing, Su Yi had completely absorbed the Spirit Ring.

Su Yi looked at the 2 Titled Douluo and said with a smile: “Uncle Ghost, Uncle Chrysanthemum, I have finished absorbing the Spirit Ring!"

"Well, since you have finished, we can go.”

The originally arguing Ghost Douluo and Chrysanthemum Douluo, heard Su Yi's words and stopped.

The dumbfounded Douluo who were pressing their foreheads together reacted after they had finished their words, turning their heads to look at Su Yi.

"You absorbed it?"

"That's an 80,000-year Spirit Ring, did you really absorb it?"

Ghost Douluo and Chrysanthemum Douluo looked at Su Yi, who had finished absorbing the Spirit Ring, and looked at them with a smile.

Ghost Douluo recovered, he walked towards Su Yi, stretched out his hand to pat Su Yi's shoulder and smiled: "Good boy, your Fifth Spirit Ring is an 80,000 year Spirit Ring. At this rate, your Sixth Spirit Ring might even be 100,000 years old! I presume that so long as there are enough 100,000 year Spirit Beasts, all the Spirit Rings you obtain in the future will be 100,000 year Spirit Rings."

Hearing what Ghost Douluo said, Chrysanthemum Douluo walked to Su Yi, his eyes full of disbelief: "You, brat, are getting more and more terrifying. You have broken the record for the youngest Spirit King of the Spirit Master world."

When he said this, a trace of excitement appeared in Chrysanthemum Douluo's eyes.

Because of this, both Ghost Douluo and Chrysanthemum Douluo looked at Su Yi with excitement and completely ignored something.

Su Yi, after absorbing the Spirit Ring, felt an abnormality from the corpse of the Hell Suppressing Elephant.

"What are you doing?" Chrysanthemum Douluo asked curiously as he watched Su Yi walk towards the corpse of the Hell Suppressing Elephant.

Afterwards, Chrysanthemum Douluo's eyes widened, there was a touch of shock and ecstasy in his eyes as he shouted: "Spirit Bone!!!"

"Yes, this is the aura of a Spirit Bone!"

Ghost Douluo was also similarly excited: "You are so lucky!"

They felt the Spirit Power fluctuations from the Hell Suppressing Elephant again and marvelled at Su Yi’s luck.

If it were a normal Spirit Master, even a team that has gone through thick and thin for 5-6 years would turn on each other for this Spirit Bone.

As for them, they only felt happy that Su Yi could obtain a Spirit Bone.

This little guy has gone a step further on the path to power.

When Su Yi stood in front of the corpse of the Hell Suppressing Elephant, the body of the Hell Suppressing Elephant slowly dissipated. Finally, on its right front foot, a huge dark red Spirit Bone was left.

After the Spirit Bone appeared, Su Yi could feel a sense of familiarity from the Spirit Bone.

This was because he absorbed the Spirit Ring of the Hell Suppressing Elephant, so he became more compatible with the Spirit Bone left by the Hell Suppressing Elephant.

Looking at the huge Spirit Bone that was several times larger than him floating in front of him, Su Yi sat on the ground again and began to absorb it.

As Su Yi absorbed the Spirit Bone in front of him, he used the Spirit Power in his body to pull it over.

The huge Spirit Bone, which was originally nearly 4 meters in size, floated to Su Yi.

As it approached Su Yi, it kept shrinking.

Until the end, when floating in front of Su Yi, the huge Spirit Bone that was originally 4 meters in size had now shrunk to be less than 1 meter in size.

When this Spirit Bone touched Su Yi's body, it turned into a red light and sank into Su Yi's right leg.

After the Spirit Bone entered his right leg, it began to fuse with his bone.

Su Yi didn't feel any sense of rejection or pain at all. His right leg seemed to be soaking in a hot spring, feeling very warm and comfortable.

When this warm and comfortable feeling disappeared, Su Yi felt that his right leg was full of power.

When Su Yi finished absorbing the Spirit Bone, he opened his eyes and looked at Ghost Douluo and Chrysanthemum Douluo, he smiled slightly at their expectant faces: "The absorption went smoothly!"

"Little guy, what Spirit Ability does this Spirit Bone give you?" Chrysanthemum Douluo looked at Su Yi impatiently and asked.

Su Yi heard Chrysanthemum Douluo’s words and smiled slightly and said: “This Hell Suppressing Elephant’s Right Leg Spirit Bone, Spirit Ability is ‘Petrified Hell Suppressing Trample’.”

“Petrified Hell Suppressing Trample: it is a crowd control skill, my right leg condenses Spirit Power and would trample on the ground and emit a petrifying light. The enemies swept by the petrifying light within a radius of 20 meters around me will be petrified for 10 seconds, my damage to them would be doubled during the time they are petrified."

"Of course, it can be condensed in a line. If I aim the ability in a line, the light can go as far as 50 meters."

"This Spirit Ability will grow with the growth of my Spirit Power!"

"This Spirit Ability is too strong."

After listening to Su Yi's explanation, Chrysanthemum Douluo kept sighing.

"By the way, little guy, what Spirit Abilities does the 80,000-year Spirit Ring of the Hell Suppressing Elephant give you?"

After Chrysanthemum Douluo sighed, he looked expectantly at Su Yi's again.

Because of the Spirit Bone, Su Yi has acquired the petrification ability of the Hell Suppressing Elephant.

He did not know what kind of Ability the Fifth Spirit Ring would bring to Su Yi.

"Fifth Spirit Ability·Supreme Tattoo, it is an auxiliary skill: After use, a supreme magic tattoo appears on the body, all attributes are increased by 3 times for a duration of 3 minutes and has a cool down of 10 minutes. All attacks carry a petrification effect and after the Tattoo’s appearance, my defenses are additionally doubled."

"Also, this Spirit Ring makes my Chaos Supreme Spear’s weight reach 10,000 catties (6000 KG)."

When they heard his words, they were stunned.

Although this Fifth Spirit Ability was almost exactly the same as his Fourth Spirit Ability, with an addition of a doubled defense, the duration of this Spirit Ability is accompanied by a petrification attack.

This kind of magical skill is something that even 100,000-year Spirit Beasts may not be able to give.

This Hell Suppressing Elephant is indeed worthy of being a Spirit Beast Overlord as recorded in the legends of Spirit hall.

However, the records are brief.

All they know is that if this Spirit Beast reaches 100,000 years, not even 5-6 Titled Douluo will be able to fight it.

Though It has not reached 100,000 years, it is still a horrifying beast.

Moreover, this little guy, with the exception of his First Spirit Ability, all his following Spirit Abilities strengthen his attributes.

It seems that this kid is going to take the route of breaking all laws with unadulterated power.

With a single attack, regardless of your Spirit Abilities, it is a joke in front of absolute power.

9