Chapter 62 Tang San! Xiao Wu! Dai Mubai! End!
525 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Su Yi was wandering in the east of Suotuo City, looking for a place to live while wandering.

 

    It is a pity that Su Yi knew that after traveling to the east of Suotuo City, he did not find a Hotel with spare rooms.

 

    He found five or six Hotels, all of which were full.

 

    It seems that this is the only way to go to the most central location of Suotuo City to find a place to live.

 

    If he cannot find one, he can only go to the west.

 

    Could it be that God is helping him get close to that young man?

 

    As for the lovely Xiao Wu beside Tang San, Su Yi completely ignored her.

 

    You being good-looking and cute, what does that have to do with me? Aren’t you the same as everyone in that you only have one life?  Isn't it a life? Will you die if you pierce your neck with a dagger?

 

    Only Tang San, who brought Su Yi a sense of threat, made Su Yi remember and became very interested in him.

 

    This kind of interest is like the feeling of a hunter staring at his prey.

 

    It would be interesting to kill that boy.

 

    Thinking of this, the corners of Su Yi's mouth rose slightly, and he walked towards the center of Suotuo City.

 

    ........

 

    "Brother, we have been shopping all over this west side, and there is no Hotel with spare rooms. Let's go to the center of Suotuo City and have a look."

 

    Xiao Wu held Tang San’s arm while holding a bunch of candied haws in her other hand, she spoke to Tang San while eating.

 

    Tang San heard Xiao Wu's words and looked at Xiao Wu's hopeful eyes and smiled slightly: "Okay, let’s go." Tang San took Xiao Wu and walked towards the center of Suotuo City.

 

    Not long after, they came to a very luxurious Hotel called ‘Rose Hotel’.

 

    Xiao Wu looked at the luxuriously decorated and ambiguous Hotel in front of her, a gleam of light flashed in her eyes.

 

    "Brother, it is such a big Hotel, it must have a spare room!"

 

    Tang San looked at Xiao Wu's eyes and stretched out his hand and rubbed Xiao Wu's head and smiled slightly: "Okay, let’s go, Xiao Wu." Tang San walked into the Rose Hotel with Xiao Wu.

 

    As soon as the two entered the Rose Hotel, a waiter came up.

 

    "Two guests, would you like a room?"

 

    "Yes."

 

    Tang San answered politely when he heard the waiter's words.

 

    "But guests, we only have one room left."

 

    "This..." Hearing the waiter's words, Tang San suddenly had an embarrassed expression on his face.

 

    Before, he and Xiao Wu always slept together, but at that time they were both children and it did not matter at all.

 

    Now, Xiao Wu has grown into a beautiful girl.

 

    He knows the truth about the difference between men and women.

 

    Therefore, thinking of this, Tang San was embarrassed.

 

    And Xiao Wu, who was holding Tang San's arm, was so excited when she heard the waiter's words, she almost stood up and praised the waiter.

 

    Seeing the embarrassment on Tang San's face, Xiao Wu immediately said, "Okay, this room..."

 

    Before Xiao Wu could finish speaking, Su Yi also walked here from the east.

 

    "Is there any room here?"

 

    Su Yi's words interrupted Xiao Wu in an instant.

 

    Xiao Wu looked back at Su Yi who was standing at the door, her eyebrows furrowed.

 

    "But guest, we have only one room left, and these 2 guests already..."

 

    The waiter did not continue.

 

    Su Yi heard the waiter's words, looked at Tang San who turned his eyes and looked at him warily, he smiled at Tang San and Xiao Wu, and then looked at the waiter and said, "If that is the case, then we do not want it. After all, first come first serve."

 

    When Xiao Wu heard Su Yi's words, smiles appeared in her eyes.

 

    Hearing what Su Yi said, Xiao Wu showed a kind smile to Su Yi.

 

    And Tang San, whose arm was held by Xiao Wu, frowned when he looked at Su Yi who appeared here.

 

    "Do not misunderstand,"

 

    Su Yi saw Tang San frowning and chuckled: "I came here after I failed to find a hotel with a room in the east."

 

    “And even if I killed bandits, that was justified since they were going to kill me.."

 

    "And besides, I am a student who is going to enrol in Shrek Academy, I am not following you." Having said this, Su Yi spread his hands innocently.

 

    Tang San looked at the helpless look on Su Yi's face and his gestures.

 

    Looking at Su Yi's eyes, he did not see any ulterior motive, only helplessness.

 

    Thinking of what Su Yi said, a trace of guilt appeared in his eyes: "I am sorry, I misunderstood you all this time. Xiao Wu and I will give you this room."

 

    When Xiao Wu heard Tang San's words, she became anxious.

 

    Helpless and anxious, Xiao Wu could only turn her eyes on Su Yi for help.

 

    Su Yi looked at the young girl in front of him with a very sunny smile: "Forget it, first comes first served, I will come back later. And besides, I am alone whilst there’s 2 of you, you guys need the room more than me.” Su Yi said before turning around and walking outside the Hotel.

 

    Su Yi knew that now the boy had slightly relaxed his vigilance against him, yet he had not completely let down his defence. 

 

    At this moment, a sudden change occurred.

 

    After Xiao Wu happily paid the fee, Su Yi just turned around.

 

    He saw a blond teen walk into the Hotel. This boy was tall and handsome, with a pair of twin sisters in his arms.

 

    What made Su Yi remember most about this young man are his heterochromatic eyes.

 

    "Give me my room! Same old rules!” The blond teen exclaimed without lifting his head, he was too busy playing with the twins in his arms.

 

    Not to mention that Xiao Wu was furious, but even Tang San frowned slightly when he looked at the blond teen.

 

    The blond teen looked up after not hearing a reply from Xiao Er.

 

    When he did, Dai Mubai was taken aback when he saw Xiao Wu.

 

    Then he turned his head to look at the waiter standing aside and asked, "What's wrong?"

 

    The waiter was obviously very familiar with the blond teen. When he came to the blond teen, he had an embarrassed face as he spoke, "Young Master Dai, we have only 1 room available and that room was just rented to this little couple."

 

    Tang San blushed and heard the waiter's words.

 

    On the contrary, Xiao Wu, a woman, smiled with satisfaction when she heard the waiter's words.

 

    "Boy, I'll give you double the fee you just paid, give me that room." The blond teen looked at Tang San and Xiao Wu standing in front of him, released the twin sisters in his arms, and pointed to Tang San and spoke in a commanding tone.

 

    "What if I don't?"

 

    Tang San looked at the flamboyant blond teen, he did not have a good impression of him, and coupled with his current appearance, he could not help but become a little angry.

 

    "Then I will show you the power of a Spirit Master!" Dai Mubai said before 3 Spirit Rings rose from his feet, 2 Yellow and 1 Purple, while a white tiger phantom appeared and possessed him.

 

    When Tang San saw this, 2 Yellow Spirit Rings rose from his feet, and a Blue Silver Grass appeared in his right hand.

 

    "Tang San! Rank 29 Control System Spirit Master, Martial Spirit Blue Silver Grass, please advise!"

 

    The blond teen looked at the Blue Silver Grass in Tang San's hand, and then replied, "Dai Mubai, Rank 35 Power Attack System Spirit Master, Martial Spirit Evil Eye White Tiger!"

 

    The pair’s eyes sparked as the flames of battle broke out.

8