Chapter 63 Most Monstrous Academy! Shrek!
525 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Tang San! Rank 29 Control System Spirit Grandmaster, Martial Spirit Blue Silver Grass, please advise!"

 

    The blond teen looked at the Blue Silver Grass in Tang San's hand, and then replied after a moment. "Dai Mubai, Rank 35 Power Attack System Spirit Elder, Martial Spirit Evil Eye White Tiger!"

 

    Dai Mubai stated before looking at Tang San with a smile: "I will not bully you, since you are a Rank 29 Spirit Grandmaster, I will not use my Third Spirit Ability. If you can defeat me in these conditions, that room will be yours!"

 

    "Okay."

 

    When Tang San heard Dai Mubai's words, his eyes changed colour and became purple, and Tang San's hands also became like white jade.

 

    Su Yi, who was standing by and watching the show, kept his eyes locked on Tang San's.

 

    It just so happened that with the help of these two changes, he had seen and analysed some of Tang San's trump cards.

 

    "First Spirit Ability: White Tiger Shield Body Barrier."

 

    As Dai Mubai finished speaking, a white tiger phantom appeared on his body as his muscles bulged slightly.

 

    "Be careful!" Dai Mubai exclaimed before rushing towards Tang San.

 

    Tang San looked at the charging Dai Mubai and pressed his right hand to the ground: "First Spirit Ability·Bind!"

 

    With his shout, several vines of Blue Silver Grass over 10 centimeters thick rose from the ground and rushed towards Dai Mubai, they bound him in place, controlling his movement.

 

    Dai Mubai struggled and found that he could not break free at all.

 

    He looked at Tang San and laughed: "Boy, a trash Martial Spirit is very powerful in your hands!" Having said this, all his muscles bulged.

 

    "Break for this young master!" With a roar, Dai Mubai broke free of Tang San's control, he rushed to Tang San and punched him.

 

    Tang San dodged the attack as his body became like a ghost, he quickly shuttled around Dai Mubai.

 

    While leaning against the door, Su Yi saw Tang San's movement technique, his pupils constricted.

 

    This guy's movement technique is not a Spirit Ability but technique relying on pure skill and motor control and reflexes.

 

    This guy is getting more and more interesting.

 

    There is also the secret protection of that Titled Douluo. When the 3 of them were facing each other outside Suotuo City at that time, Su Yi felt a powerful aura locking on him in secret.

 

    If he had dared to make a move at that time, let alone Tang San who was giving him a sense of danger, but even that hidden Titled Douluo would make a move.

 

    This is why Su Yi did not do anything, instead, he tried to get close to Tang San.

 

    He sensed that the Titled Douluo in the dark had a more powerful aura than Chrysanthemum and Ghost Douluo.

 

    Though he was curious as to who was this Titled Douluo protecting Tang San, he held back and got close to Tang San. Or attempted to at least.

 

    While Su Yi was submerged in his thoughts, the battle was over.

 

    Dai Mubai surrendered and gave the room to Tang San and Xiao Wu, he also paid for the damages as well as the fees for the room.

 

    "Boy, my name is Dai Mubai, remember it, if you ever need help, I am there to help you.”

 

    "From your age, you should be in an Academy. Which Academy are you from?"

 

    Xiao Wu standing next to Tang San looked at Dai Mubai's eyes with a trace of disgust. Since Dai Mubai had come in, she did not have a good impression of him.

 

    "We graduated from Nuo Ding Academy. Our Teacher recommended that we go to Shrek Academy."

 

    "Shrek!" When Dai Mubai heard Tang San's words, his eyes lit up, but he turned around and hugged the twin sisters without looking back. He exclaimed: "If we are fated, we will meet again! Goodbye!" After Dai Mubai finished speaking, he left the Rose Hotel.

 

    When Dai Mubai left, Tang San looked at the doorway where Su Yi originally stood, only to find that Su Yi was gone.

 

    "Brother, what are you looking at?" Xiao Wu asked curiously while looking at the door.

 

    "That young man, he had not left before Dai Mubai, how did he disappear in the blink of an eye?"

 

    Xiao Wu smiled when she heard Tang San's words, "I do not know, maybe he had something to do? Anyway, let’s go! I am exhausted!" Xiao Wu said while eagerly holding Tang San's arm and following the waiter into the Rose Hotel.

 

    As for Tang San who was being held by Xiao Wu, he had a trace of embarrassment on his face.

 

    ...

 

    As for Su Yi, when he saw Dai Mubai’s eyes light up when Tang San mentioned Shrek, he immediately understood that he was a pupil of Shrek Academy or at least knew about it.

 

    Otherwise, the uy’s eyes would not change.

 

    Thinking of this, when he saw Dai Mubai walk towards him with the twin sisters in his arms, he flashed out.

 

    By following this guy, he will find the location of Shrek Academy.

 

    Thinking of this, Su Yi tailed Dai Mubai.

 

    There are two advantages to doing this. Firstly, he can dispel Tang San’s guard and at the same time, he will confuse the Titled Douluo who was secretly protecting Tang San.

 

    Su Yi followed Dai Mubai, he watched the blond teen walk into a bungalow with the twin sisters in his arms.

 

    Dai Mubai took out some Gold Coins and handed them to the owner of the building. After the owner smiled and left with the Gold Coins, Dai Mubai walked in with the twin sisters.

 

    ......

 

    This is Shrek Academy?

 

    When Dai Mubai finished his business, he returned to Shrek Academy.

 

    Su Yi tailed Dai Mubai and walked out of Suotuo City.

 

    After walking a full 5-6 miles, he arrived at a dilapidated small mountain village.

 

    Had it not been for the dilapidated wooden board with the words ‘Shrek Academy’ written in front of the small mountain village, Su Yi would not believe that an Academy could be in a poor area like this.

 

    In this small Village, not to mention its facilities, but even its size, it was not even one-tenth of Spirit Hall Academy.

 

    After watching Dai Mubai walk into the village, Su Yi took a rest outside of Shrek Academy for the night.

 

    The next morning, a bunch of people arrived at this little ruined Academy and lined up to enrol.

 

    The Teacher who was conducting the registration process was very demanding. Candidates who wanted to enrol had to have reached Spirit Grandmaster before the age of 13.

 

    Almost 50-60 people came here, and so far, none has successfully joined Shrek.

 

    Su Yi felt a faint and somewhat familiar Spirit Power fluctuation, he jumped down from the tree he was sitting on and lined up behind the group who were signing up for Shrek Academy.

 

    "Brother, look, isn't that the guy from yesterday?"

 

    Xiao Wu and Tang San had finally arrived at Shrek Academy, and as soon as they got close, Xiao Wu spotted Su Yi standing in the line among the crowd at a glance.

 

    It was easy for her to spot him since Su Yi was too eye-catching, he was out of place with the people lining up with him.

 

    He was dressed in white and had an elegant and gentle temperament.

 

    The people standing in line with Su Yi, especially the women, could not help but peek at Su Yi's body.

 

    Tang San looked at Su Yi who was standing in line among the crowd, and walked over with Xiao Wu.

 

    "This friend, are you really a student who came to Shrek to enrol?"

 

    Su Yi turned around and looked behind him to see the duo, he smiled: "Of course."

 

8