Chapter 66 Spirit Power Rank 53! Shocking All!
510 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

    "Because, before I was adopted by my Master, in order to survive, I used to compete with wild animals and stray dogs for food that was treated as garbage and discarded by people." When Su Yi said this, everyone present was stunned.

Looking at the smiling young man in front of them, no one would have thought that he would have had such an experience before.

"Oscar, give me one too."

"And me!"

"Me too!"

As Tang San spoke, Xiao Wu and Ning Rongrong also came to Oscar and asked for his sausages.

"Oscar, give me one too." Even Dai Mubai came to Oscar at this moment, asking for his sausage.

Oscar looked at the crowd around him for a moment, and then gave the prepared sausages to them: "This time it will be free of charge because of this little brother."

"It tastes pretty good, but your incantation is still unpleasant." Xiao Wu ate the grilled sausage and smiled at Oscar.

"You cannot blame me! My Spirit Ability is like this." Oscar said helplessly to Xiao Wu.

"Okay, Oscar, I will take them to the second test. They have already passed the first test." Dai Mubai stated, he then took Tang San Su Yi and the others to inside Shrek Academy.

"Teacher, these are my friends, I want them to directly go to the second test." Dai Mubai looked at the Teacher who was conducting the second tests and said lightly.

"Why can they go directly to the second test!" When the people in line heard Dai Mubai's words, they angrily exclaimed.

"Why?" Dai Mubai sneered at these dissatisfied people.

The Spirit Power crystal ball from the first test appeared in his hand, he threw it to Tang San: "Tang San, show them your Spirit Power!"

Tang San took the crystal ball thrown to him by Dai Mubai and inputted his Spirit Power into the device.

With the release of his Spirit Power, the crystal ball in Tang San's hand released a dazzling blue light.

"What!! Rank 29!" The people around looked at Tang San’s Spirit Power and fell into shock.

Tang San ignored the crowd's exclamation, smiled at Xiao Wu, and handed the crystal ball in his hand to her.

Xiao Wu smiled sweetly at Tang San, took the crystal ball, and inputted her Spirit Power.

"How is it possible!!! She is also Rank 29!"

"My God, who are these 2? They are 12 but have already reached Rank 29!"

"Xiao Wu, please give me the crystal ball." Ning Rongrong heard the surrounding people’s shouts and came to Xiao Wu and took the crystal ball.

"Rank 26!!!" As Ning Rongrong inputted her Spirit Power, the people exclaimed again.

Ning Rongrong sneered in disdain at this, she wanted to give Su Yi the crystal ball to see Su Yi's Spirit Power Rank.

As a result, before Ning Rongrong gave the crystal ball to Su Yi, a black shadow flashed in front of Ning Rongrong and the crystal ball in her hand disappeared instantly.

When Ning Rongrong looked at the person who took her crystal ball, the surrounding students exclaimed again.

"Rank 27!!!" Tang San, Dai Mubai and the others looked at the heroine in the black tight-fitting leather clothes who had taken away the crystal ball. She had a beautiful face and a budding hourglass figure.

She had a cold expression however, like the classic icy beauty.

"Now, I think you should have no objections." Dai Mubai looked at the people in the queue who were still in shock and smiled coldly, he then led Tang San and the others into Shrek Academy.

They had taken just a few steps when some of the brainless candidates recovered, they looked at Su Yi, who ahead of them and shouted at Dai Mubai: "What about that guy? I do not believe that this guy's Spirit Power is also over Rank 20."

Dai Mubai, Tang San and others who heard the shout looked at him as if he were an idiot.

Dai Mubai was not familiar with Su Yi.

However, for him to be Tang San’s friend, how could he be weak with low strength and talent?

Therefore, Dai Mubai did not have the slightest doubt that Su Yi qualified and directly brought him inside with the others.

However, he too was now curious since someone had already asked the crucial question.

Dai Mubai looked at Su Yi with a hint of curiosity.

For this boy in white who is handsomer than him, with a smile gentler and softer than his, he found he could not see through him. Like many others, he also wanted to see Su Yi’s Spirit Power Rank.

As everyone stopped, Tang San, Xiao Wu and Ning Rongrong turned their eyes to Su Yi.

Among the 6 people present, apart from Su Yi himself, the only one who did not care about Su Yi was the cold-faced girl wearing tight leather clothes.

"Su Yi, here." Ning Rongrong took the crystal ball and handed it to Su Yi.

Su Yi looked at the expectation in everyone's eyes and smiled slightly, he took the crystal ball that Ning Rongrong was handing over.

As Su Yi inputted his Spirit Power, the crystal ball in his hand burst out with an extremely dazzling light far surpassing Tang San’s.

The light was blindingly bright, it was almost like a small blue sun.

! ! ! ! ! !

Everyone had gone stupid when they saw the result.

Even the Teacher conducting the tests looked in horror at Su Yi’s results. He opened his mouth but could not form a word due to his shock.

"This...this...this..." Ning Rongrong, who was standing in front of Su Yi was the first to see the results. When she saw his Spirit Power Rank, she could only stammer the same word for a long time.

Even the leather-clothed girl who was standing aside and was not curious about Su Yi's Spirit Power was at this moment looking at Su Yi’s smiling face with great horror.

"Rank 53!!!" It was unknown who broke the silence, but subsequent exclamations erupted, destroying the originally silent scene.

Tang San and Xiao Wu looked at the smiling Su Yi with shock.

"You, your Spirit Power actually reached Rank 53?!"

Dai Mubai also reacted at this moment, he looked in terror at Su Yi.

"Yeah."

Hearing Su Yi's answer, Tang San looked at Su Yi and asked: "Su Yi, how old are you now?"

"Me? I'm 16 years old now."

Su Yi did not want to continue to raise a further commotion, he said he was older by 2 years than he actually was.

"16 years old!" When Tang San, Xiao Wu and the others heard Su Yi saying that he was 16, they looked at him in astonishment.

"You are a certified monster! You are a Spirit King at the age of 16. How terrifying!" Dai Mubai looked at Su Yi and kept sighing.

When Tang San, Xiao Wu, and Ning Rongrong heard Dai Mubai's words, they nodded in agreement.

Even the frosty girl on the side nodded.

Su Yi showed a helpless expression when he heard their words.

Seeing the expressions on their faces however, did cause a smile to twitch its way onto his face.

He is now sure that Tang San’s doubts about him have been he completely eliminated.

9