Chapter 67 Yue Guan: It Is Over!
499 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After everyone recovered, Xiao Wu looked at Su Yi and said, "Su Yi, but Shrek only recruits people who are under 12 years old and whose Spirit Power exceeds Rank 20. You are now 16 years old..." Xiao Wu paused and did not continue.

When Ning Rongrong and Tang San heard Xiao Wu's words, they all recovered from shock and looked at Su Yi one after another.

Su Yi looked at everyone and smiled slightly: "It is okay, I heard from my Master that Shrek Academy is special. Although the students attending this Academy are the least among all Academies, its students are the elite of the elite. Even if I cannot join Shrek, it is still a good experience to come over and take a look.”

Su Yi stated, he smiled at everyone and said: “My Master said that the Dean who established Shrek Academy is quite famous in the Spirit Master World, he is called the Flying Corner of the Golden Iron Triangle, he is the Four Eyed Owl Flender. Moreover, I actually want to meet the Slaughtering Corner of the Golden Iron Triangle, Yu Xiaogang, also known as Grandmaster."

"It is just that the whereabouts of Grandmaster Yu Xiaogang is unknown, and I do not know where he might be, so I came to Shrek to take a look. Even if I cannot see Grandmaster, I will be satisfied to see Dean Flender with my own eyes." Su Yi chuckled: "I know that my age is past Shrek's recruitment goal. So I have come here to pay my respects. Luckily, I made 2 friends as well, Tang San and Xiao Wu."

Xiao Wu, who was holding Tang San, heard Su Yi's words, and looked at Tang San and said softly: "Brother."

When Tang San heard Xiao Wu's soft ‘brother’ and listened to what Su Yi said as well as the admiration in Su Yi's eyes when he mentioned Grandmaster, he smiled slightly at Su Yi: "Su Yi, if you want to see my Master, you can stay here for a few more days. In a few days, Master will come here."

"Your Master?"

Su Yi’s eyes flashed when he saw Tang San’s eyes fill with softness when he mentioned Grandmaster, he looked at Tang San with doubts in his eyes.

Xiao Wu saw at Su Yi's puzzled face and said with a chuckle: "My brother's Master is the Grandmaster you want to see, Yu Xiaogang."

Su Yi became ecstatic when he heard Xiao Wu's words. He grabbed Tang San's hand excitedly and stated, "Tang San, I did not expect your Master to be Grandmaster Yu Xiaogang."

"Do you mean it? Grandmaster will be here in a few days?"

Tang San laughed at the excited Su Yi in front of him: "Yes, Master will come to Shrek in 2 days."

"I did not expect that Grandmaster would be your Master."

After listening to Tang San's words, Su Yi kept sighing.

That trash can actually teach such a disciple? When he heard his master, Bibi Dong describe that useless pile of garbage, Su Yi learned that not only was Yu Xiaogang a worthless piece of trash, but he was not even a man either.

He believed what others said to him instead of trusting in his love. He left his so-called beloved as soon as things went south to go and marry another woman. Although he did not get married in the end, this man completely forgot about the Master.

He truly wanted to see what such a piece of trash looked like.

Therefore, he came to Shrek.

Now, after seeing Tang San, Su Yi's view of Yu Xiaogang, this trash, has slightly changed.

After all, to be able to teach such an excellent disciple, perhaps, this person truly has the merit and charm of a Master.

Thinking of this, Su Yi wanted to see Yu Xiaogang even more.

While Su Yi was thinking about these things, Dai Mubai, who stood on the side, looked at Su Yi and said softly, "Su Yi, although your age exceeds Shrek's criteria for students, your strength similarly surpasses the criteria. If you really want to join Shrek Academy, I think Dean Flender will bend the rules and admit you."

Hearing Dai Mubai's words, Su Yi smiled: "If that happens, I will happily enter."

"Su Yi, even if Shrek Academy does not accept you, you can go to our Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Clan. Ah! As long as you come to our Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Clan, in the future, you will certainly become an Elder of our Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Clan."

Ning Rongrong suddenly reacted, Su Yi was already over 12 years old and might not be able to enter Shrek.

But him not entering Shrek Academy is a good thing.

If he agrees to join her Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Clan, then she does not have to stay here either. She can return to the Clan with Su Yi and surprise her father, Grandpa Bone and Grandpa Sword.

At that time, if Su Yi knew that she was the little princess of the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile School and learns of the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Clan’s rules...

Ning Rongrong, who had just finished talking to Su Yi, quietly glanced at Su Yi, and then turned beet red.

Su Yi saw Ning Rongrong's shy, blushing face but pretended not to see it.

He smiled at Ning Rongrong, "Thank you Miss Ning for your kindness. I do not like to join any Clan. If Shrek Academy does not keep me, I will leave after I see Grandmaster."

"Huh? Really?" When Ning Rongrong heard Su Yi's words, she looked at him with complicated eyes.

"Brother Su, do not worry! With your talent, Shrek Academy will make an exception to accept you!"

Dai Mubai laughed and boldly slapped Su Yi on the shoulder.

And Su Yi, looking at Dai Mubai's hand on his shoulder, his eyes turned into crescents and he looked at Dai Mubai with a smile, "Thanks a lot."

(T/N: Is it just me or was that a flag? Anyone else think Mubai just dug his grave?)

At this moment, if Chrysanthemum Douluo Yue Guan was here and saw the crescent eyed smiling Su Yi, he would say, "It is over, this monster is going to go on a slaughter spree! Someone is going to die a painful death!"

If Yue Guan saw Dai Mubai's move, he would definitely admire his courage.

Except for that little lass, the Supreme Pontiff’s disciple, Hu Liena, even he and Old Ghost do not dare to pat this guy on the shoulder at will.

He remembered the last person to pat him on the shoulder last time now had grass growing 2 metres high above their tombstone.

After Dai Mubai finished speaking, he led Tang San and Su Yi deeper inside Shrek.

"What! You said there are only 3 students in your academy?"

Xiao Wu was deeply shocked after listening to Dai Mubai elaborate more about the Academy.

"Yes, including me and that guy, Oscar you just met, there are only 3 students in total."

"In the entire Douluo Continent, we are the only Academy with more Masters than students."

Everyone sighed except Su Yi. Why had he reached Spirit King and why was he so old?

After listening to Dai Mubai's words, they were shocked again.

Xiao Wu looked at Dai Mubai and asked, "Why don't you relax the requirements of the entrance exam? I think there would be more students that way, right?"

"Because we do not recruit the ordinary, we only recruit monsters!"

10