Chapter 70 Shocking Spirit Ring Configuration!
476 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Join My Discord Server (A Fan-Club, use link to join it) : https://discord.gg/dhEVQCwF

Please join my Patreon, patron members are 15 chapters ahead, there are juicy parts!

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/archdevilthearch

It will expire in 5 days so join quickly!

 

"Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Pagoda!"

With them ready, Ning Rongrong, who was standing at the back, released her Martial Spirit, the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Pagoda.

"First Ability: Power!"

"Second Ability: Agility!" After Ning Rongrong had just summoned her Martial Spirit, she buffed Su Yi’s strength and speed.

With Ning Rongrong's increased buff, Su Yi felt that his strength and agility had improved.

They were increased by 30%, a relatively good improvement.

"Oh? Among these little monsters, there is actually a descendent of the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Clan."

Zhao Wuji looked at the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Pagoda released by Ning Rongrong, a smile appeared on his face, he looked at Ning Rongrong standing at the back.

Tang San looked at Zhao Wuji and looked at Ning Rongrong, he knew this was not good.

Grandmaster once told him that if there are descendents of the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Clan among his enemies, he should solve them as soon as possible.

Thinking of this, Tang San quickly released a Blue Silver Grass toward Ning Rongrong. The Blue Silver Grass instantly wrapped Ning Rongrong's waist, pulling Ning Rongrong towards Tang San.

When Tang San found Zhao Wuji's intention by recalling Yu Xiaogang's teachings. Su Yi, who stood at the front of the team, also learned Zhao Wuji's thoughts from his eyes.

With a ‘bang’, Zhao Wuji disappeared. He had not released his Martial Spirit as he headed for their team.

Seeing this scene, Su Yi did not retreat but moved forward, charging to meet Zhao Wuji.

"Good! Come, kid!" Zhao Wuji yelled excitedly when he saw Su Yi rushing to meet him in a head on clash.

"You will not go through me."

Su Yi looked at Zhao Wuji who was rushing over, and met Zhao Wuji’s punch with his own.

Bang!

Su Yi took 3 or 4 steps back. On the other hand, Zhao Wuji, who took the initiative to rush up to attack a dignified Rank 76 Power Attack System Spirit Saint was actually punched by Su Yi, a Rank 53 Spirit King.

Su Yi stood firm and exerted force from his right foot, he charged at Zhao WUji who was blasted away by his earlier punch.

The stone slab Su Yi stepped on instantly cracked, showing how powerful Su Yi's kick is.

As for Zhao Wuji who was blown away by Su Yi’s punch, he laughed loudly, and looked at Su Yi and shouted: “Boy, you are strong!”

Hearing Zhao Wuji’s praise, Su Yi did not speak. When he was a metre from Zhao Wuji, his Martial Spirit, the Chaos Supreme Spear, appeared in his hand.

The black spear circulated with a black light, he thrust it at Zhao Wuji.

Seeing his Martial Spirit appear, Zhao Wuji possessed his Martial Spirit: "Vigorous Vajra Bear! First Spirit Ability · Motionless Bright King Body!"

With his exclamation, a phantom of a Vigorous Vajra Bear appeared on Zhao Wuji's body instantly, and then grew to encase him within it.

As he used his First Spirit Ability, a Yellow Spirit Ring appeared below Zhao Wuji's body.

A golden light burst out of Zhao Wuji's body.

But after Zhao Wuji used his First Spirit Ability, he, who was still in the air, instantly fell to the ground.

With the appearance of the golden light, Su Yi’s attack was affected by this golden light.

Seeing Su Yi being repelled, Zhao Wuji smiled: "Second Spirit Ability·Vigorous Vajra Palm!"

With this, another Yellow Spirit Ring appeared on Zhao Wuji's body.

After the Spirit Ring lit up, Zhao Wuji's hands turned into bear claws as he patted Su Yi.

Just when Su Yi wanted to release his Spirit Abilities to evade, a Blue Silver Grass wrapped around his waist.

When this Blue Silver Grass appeared, Su Yi originally wanted to get rid of it.

However, when looking at Tang San, Su Yi let Tang San pull him over.

Su Yi was dragged away by Tang San, causing Zhao Wuji to miss and slap the ground fiercely.

As the attack failed, the ground that was hit by Zhao Wuji burst, forming a dust cloud.

As for Su Yi, he was pulled over to Tang San’s side, he had escaped Zhao Wuji's attack.

"Thank you."

Tang San smiled slightly when he heard Su Yi's words: "It is nothing, remember, we are a team now."

Tang San said here, glanced at Ning Rongrong who was standing next to him, and could not help feeling a little embarrassed.

He was afraid that Zhao Wuji would attack Ning Rongrong, so he pulled Ning Rongrong over with his Blue Silver Grass.

As a result, Ning Rongrong was by his side, but Su Yi had to take Zhao Wuji’s attack.

"You protect Ning Rongrong, leave the rest to me." Just when Tang San was thinking about their next move, Su Yi spoke, his Spirit Rings began to rise beneath his feet.

Yellow, Purple, Purple, Black, Black, 5 Spirit Rings.

When the 5 Spirit Rings appeared, Tang San was dumbfounded.

As soon as the Spirit Rings came out, everyone present was stunned by Su Yi’s 5 Spirit Rings.

Anyone’s First Spirit Ring can be Yellow if they have slightly better talent.

But his Second Spirit Ring was Purple, that was a 1000+-year Spirit Ring.

How could someone attach a 1000+ year Spirit Ring as their Second Spirit Ring? This is simply impossible.

His Third Spirit Ring being Purple was not surprising.

However, his Fourth Spirit Ring was a dark, dazzling Black Spirit Ring, that is 10,000+ years Spirit Ring!

Just like everyone's Second Spirit Ring cannot be a 1000+-year Spirit Ring, the Fourth Spirit Ring can similarly not be 10,000+ years. How did this guy do it?

What kind of monster is this elegant and kind boy in front of them?

Tang San looked at the 5 Spirit Rings rotating around Su Yi's body with eyes full of disbelief.

How can this be? How could someone have a Second Spirit Ring at the 1000+ year level, and a Fourth Spirit Ring at the 10,000+ year level!

This is impossible, this cannot be, this completely undermines Grandmaster's theory!

Thinking of this, Tang San looked at Su Yi's back and became more and more shocked.

As for Zhao Wuji, when he walked out of the dust cloud, he was stunned when he saw the 5 Spirit Rings around Su Yi's body.

As if he did not believe his eyes, he rubbed his eyes with his hands.

Watching Zhao Wuji's movements, Su Yi wondered whether what Ning Rongrong said was true or not.

Just from the previous clash, he guessed that he could take on this so-called Motionless Bright King, he predicted that he could kill him with a single spear thrust to the throat.

As for Su Yi, he was struggling with holding himself back from ending this threat to Spirit Hall and by extension himself and his Master. But thinking of the long term, he stopped himself.

Zhao Wuji repeatedly rubbed his eyes 5-6 times before daring to be sure that the Spirit Rings of this monster in front of him were real, he indeed had a Yellow, Purple, Purple and Black, Black Spirit Ring Configuration.

This is simply not something that humans can achieve, but it has appeared in front of him.

"Monster, monster, you are a real monster."

Zhao Wuji stared at Su Yi for a long time before sighing in disbelief.

10