Chapter 72 The secret of cultivation! Just have the heart!
471 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before Zhao Wuji could get close to Tang Hao, Tang Hao turned around and looked at Zhao Wuji who was walking towards him with a face full of anger, and a cold smile appeared on his face.

 

    When Zhao Wuji saw Tang Hao who had turned around, he saw the cold smile on Tang Hao's face and laughed back in anger, "Aren’t you looking down on me by not running."

 

    "Boom."

 

    Right after Zhao Wuji said these words, a monstrous aura suddenly erupted from Tang Hao's body. The release of this aura instantly caused Zhao Wuji, who was originally close to Tang Hao, to be like a deer in front of headlights; he stood in place, not daring to move.

 

 He saw nine Spirit Rings slowly rise under Tang Hao's feet, Yellow, Yellow, Purple, Purple, Black, Black, Black, Black and Red.

 

    The first 8 he saw did not bring too much shock to Zhao Wouji.

 

    The one that brought the most powerful sense of oppression to Zhao Wuji was the last Spirit Ring that was revealed. The Red Spirit Ring, representing a 100,000 years old Spirit Beast.

 

    The person in front of him was a Titled Douluo. Moreover, it was a Titled Douluo that possessed a 100,000 year Spirit Ring.

 

    In the Douluo Continent, there might not be many Titled Douluos, nor were there very few.

 

    However, a Titled Douluo with a 100,000-year Spirit Ring was something that he, Zhao Wuji, had truly never seen before.

 

    "My lord, um… where did I provoke you?"

 

    Zhao Wuji stood in place, not even daring to move. He retracted his Martial Spirit and Spirit Rings.

 

    Looking at Tang Hao, who was slowly walking towards him, he sweated bullets.

 

    Every time Tang Hao's footsteps landed on the ground, it was as if they were stepping on top of his heart, making him unable to breathe at all.

 

    "Where did you provoke me?"

 

    When Tang Hao heard these words from Zhao Wuji, he laughed out loud.

 

    "Just now, didn't you scold me very well?"

 

    "Didn't you want to vent your anger out on me?" Tang Hao didn't speak in an angry tone, he sounded as calm as a bee.

 

    When Tang Hao appeared in front of Zhao Wuji, Zhao Wuji was shorter than Tang Hao.

 

    When Tang Hao looked at him condescendingly, Zhao Wuji could no longer withstand the pressure from Tang Hao's body and plopped onto the ground.

 

    "Ah~" Then, a painful and miserable scream came from the forest.

 

    ........

 

    "Xiaogang, you guys are finally back. Do you know that Er Long has been looking for you all these years?"

 

    A hint of excitement appeared on Flenders' face as he looked at Yu Xiaogang who was sitting beside him.

 

    "Flender, this matter, it's better not to mention it. I disappointed Er Long."

 

    When Yu Xiaogang, who was originally sitting beside Flenders, heard Flender, guilt and conflicting emotions appeared in his eyes.

 

    "Fine, anyway, since you have returned, don’t leave." A smile appeared on Flandre's face as he looked at Yu Xiaogang beside him.

 

    "Well, I came to you this time, to become a Master in your Academy. After all, my disciples have also come here."

 

   When he said this, Yu Xiaogang's eyes showed pride and complacency when he mentioned his disciples.

 

    "Disciple? You guys took in disciples?"

 

    When Flender heard Yu Xiaogang, his eyes were filled with shock: "That disciple of yours is incomparably extraordinary, right?"

 

    When Yu Xiaogang heard Flender, he smiled slightly and did not say anything.

 

    ........

 

    "Su Yi, Tang San, here, is our Shrek Academy’s student dormitory." Dai Mubai said, leading Tang San and Su Yi to a small bungalow.

 

    In the house, Oscar, the one who had sold sausages to them, was huffing and puffing in the room.

 

    "Oscar, get up, we have some new members." Dai Mubai said as he came to Oscar and kicked him awake.

 

    Oscar was kicked awake by Dai Mubai and looked at Su Yi and Tang San standing in the doorway and faintly stared at them.

 

    When he saw Su Yi, his eyes lit up, he said in an excited tone, he came to Su Yi and exclaimed, "Big brother, you're here too!"

 

    "Big brother?" The corners of Su Yi's lips twitched slightly when he heard Oscar.

 

    "Of course, you are my big brother. After all, all these years, you're the only one who hasn't disliked my sausages. Moreover, you even said it tasted good after eating it. So, from that moment on, you're my big brother!" Oscar said, looking at Su Yi with little stars of adoration in his eyes.

 

    "Alright, Oscar, you guys, don't you play tricks in front of me anymore."

 

    Dai Mubai looked at Oscar and kicked Oscar in a good-natured way and said, "Su Yi's Spirit Power would scare you to death. Don’t piss him off.."

 

    "Scare me to death? Boss Su Yi, what Rank is your Spirit Power?"

 

    Oscar instantly looked at Su Yi.

 

    "Rank 53."

 

    "Rank 53."

 

    Hearing Su Yi's reply, Oscar spoke carelessly.

 

    Then, his eyes widened as he looked at Su Yi who was standing beside him and said incomparably shocked, "What!!!"

 

    "Wha...Rank 53!?"

 

    Oscar looked at Su Yi, who was slowly nodding, and felt like he had sunken into ice.

 

    "Big brother, how old are you?"

 

    "16 years old." 

 

    (Su Yi is actually fourteen years old, but to prevent others from being shocked, he’s increased his age by 2years.)

 

    "A Rank 53 Spirit King at the age of 16?"

 

    Oscar felt that he was a little dizzy.

 

    Looking at Su Yi, who was standing beside him and was just that little bit taller than himself, had already begun to doubt his life.

 

    Could it be that all the training he had done over the years had gone to waste? How was Su Yi so strong?

 

    "Alright, Oscar. To welcome our new classmates, let's go to Suotuo City at night and have a good time."

 

    When Oscar heard this from Dai Mubai, his eyes lit up slightly, "Long live Boss Dai!!!"

 

    "Brother, are you there!"

 

    Just then, Xiao Wu's voice came from outside the door.

 

    Hearing Xiao Wu's voice, Tang San looked at them and walked out.

 

    "Brother!"

 

    When Xiao Wu saw Tang San come out, she hugged Tang San's arm with an excited face.

 

    "Let's go out for a stroll, okay~"

 

    Tang San listened to Xiao Wu's words and walked out with Xiao Wu with a doting smile on his face.

 

    In the room, Dai Mubai and Oscar saw the departing Tang San and Xiao Wu and continuously cursed them for showing their love in front of them (particularly since they are single dogs).

 

    "By the way, Su Yi, I want to know exactly how to cultivate. Even if you're so young and your Spirit Power is so high, your Spirit Ring Configuration is abnormal as well."

 

    Dai Mubai looked at Su Yi with curiosity in his eyes, however, more than anything, he was shocked.

 

    "The secret of cultivation? Just have heart and willpower."

 

    Just after finishing this sentence, Su Yi said lazily and continued to add, "Well, just have the heart and will to become stronger and cultivate hard."

 

    "........"

 

    When Dai Mubai and Oscar heard this from Su Yi, they didn't know what to say for a moment.

 

    When Oscar, who was standing at the side, came back to his senses, listening to Dai Mubai's previous words, he looked at Dai Mubai with a curious face and asked, "Boss Dai, what did he mean by those words just now?"

 

    Dai Mubai looked at Oscar's puzzled look and smiled mysteriously, "If you want to know, you'll know later."

 

    "........."

 

    When Oscar heard Dai Mubai, he once again fell into silence.

9