Chapter 73 All Shrek Seven Devils!
441 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gmail: [email protected]

Discord: Username: Drip | Hashtag:#0123

Join My Discord Server (A Fan-Club, use link to join it) : https://discord.gg/dhEVQCwF

Please join my Patreon, patron members are 15 chapters ahead, there are juicy parts!

Link to Patreon will be in my Fan-Club!

It will expire in 2 days so join quickly!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yo? Fatty, what's wrong with you?"

Dai Mubai took Su Yi and Oscar to the middle of Shrek Academy,before looking at the red-haired little fatty with a bruised face, he opened his mouth and said "Boss Dai, you have to help me take revenge!"

This red-haired little fatty ran straight to Dai Mubai's side, hugging Dai Mubai's thigh with a snotty nose and a tear and said, "Boss Dai, after these two people appeared at the academy, they started beating me up indiscriminately."

As he spoke, the little fatty cried.

Even Su Yi, who was standing beside Dai Mubai, did not even notice what was going on.

"Brother Dai, this rascal, do you know him?"

Standing at the side, Tang San and Xiao Wu looked at the little fatty they had just finished beating up.

"Tang San, this is our Shrek, the last life cadet, Ma Jun Hong."

"The last cadet? But this guy ......."

Hearing this from Dai Mubai, Tang San looked at Ma Jun Hong with a questioning face.

"Although I did not see the fight you guys just had, looking around here, I can tell what is going on."

Saying this, Dai Mubai looked at Ma Jun Hong and said, "Fatty, should you talk to them about this matter, or should I talk to them?"

"It's better for you to talk to them!"

When Ma Jun Hong heard this from Dai Mubai, he sighed helplessly.

Dai Mubai looked at Ma Jun Hong and laughed out, then looked at Tang San and Xiao Wu and opened his mouth to explain, "Tang San, Fatty's Martial Spirit is a mutated Martial Spirit called Evil Fire Phoenix ......."

After speaking for a long time, Dai Mubai explained the situation of Ma Jun Hong itself to the crowd clearly.

However, when Ma Jun Hong heard Dai Mubai refer to his Martial Spirit as a straw chicken, he became angry.

“Fatty’s Martial Spirit is not a straw chicken, it's a phoenix."

Hearing this from Ma Jun Hong, Dai Mubai laughed and said, "Yes, yes, yes, Evil Fire Grass Chicken."

"It's called Evil Fire Phoenix!"

Hearing this from Dai Mubai, Ma Jun Hong was completely furious, "You think I'm like you and Oscar eh?"

"Don't think I don't know that you catch three shows a day."

Hearing this from Ma Jun Hong, Dai Mubai instantly tensed up and looked around, then looked at Ma Jun Hong and said, "Fatty, you can eat your food carelessly, but you can't say your words carelessly."

When Ma Jun Hong heard this, he laughed out: "Aren't you always proud of yourself without being ashamed? What? Have you taken the wrong medicine today?"

Xiao Wu looked at Dai Mubai and Ma Jun Hong in front of her, and Tang San both looked at each other helplessly and said, "Both of you, you're no good."

"........"

Dai Mubai and Ma Jun Hong heard Xiao Wu say these words and were silent.

"What about the future cultivation?"

Tang San looked at Ma Jun Hong and Dai Mubai and opened his mouth to ask curiously.

"What else can we do? Turn grief and anger into appetite!"

Hearing Ma Jun Hong's words, Xiao Wu instantly took Tang San's arm and said, "Little San, I'm hungry."

"Come on, I'll take you guys to eat!"

Dai Mubai waved his hand at the two of them, Tang San and Xiao Wu, and walked towards the front.

Ma Jun Hong, who was following Dai Mubai, looked at Su Yi, who was walking at the end, and looked up to the sky and sighed.

"Boss Dai, who is this guy?"

"Him?"

Hearing this from Ma Jun Hong, Dai Mubai looked at Su Yi and smiled at Ma Jun Hong, "This guy came over to strike us."

"Combat?"

When Ma Jun Hong heard this from Dai Mubai, he frowned slightly.

"That's right, to strike us."

Looking at Ma Jun Hong like this, Dai Mubai said with a helpless face, "To Shrek, this guy is the real monster. Those of us who call ourselves monsters are nothing compared to him."

"What the hell is going on, tell me, I'm in a hurry."

Ma Jun Hong heard this from Dai Mubai, and there was anxiety in his eyes.

"You will know eventually..."

When Dai Mubai looked at Ma Jun Hong's anxious face, he let out a bad smile.

I told you to not speak nonsense just now, I just won't tell you.

The few people chatted in the direction of the canteen.

On the way to the canteen, the group stopped in their tracks.

Then Ma Jun Hong, who was standing beside Dai Mubai, Ma Jun Hong took a look in Dai Mubai eyes then he started licking the corners of his mouth as he looked at the two young girls standing in front of Su Yi, his mouth-watering.

"Keep it down."

Dai Mubai, who was standing beside Ma Jun Hong, saw this look on Ma Jun Hong's face and spoke up to remind him.

"Why? What are you going to do?"

When he said this, Ma Jun Hong crossed his arms and looked at Dai Mubai with a defiant face and said, "I say, Boss Dai, even if you are the boss, you still have to leave some soup for your brothers, right?"

When Dai Mubai heard Ma Jun Hong's words, he ignored them and walked towards Zhu Zhuqing and Ning Rongrong.

"Now that everyone is here, let me introduce you to them."

Dai Mubai looked at the crowd present and spoke, "This is Ma Jun Hong, whose Martial Spirit is Evil Fire Phoenix."

As Dai Mubai said this, Xiao Wu held Ning Rongrong and whispered something.

Ning Rong Rong, on the other hand, had a strange look, constantly gawking at Ma Jun Hong.

"Uncle Big Sausage, why did you shave off your beard?"

Ning Rongrong looked at Oscar, who had shaved off his beard, and asked curiously.

Hearing this from Ning Rongrong, Oscar blushed, and then spoke, "Isn't the academy here with you beauties? If we don't get it right, how else can we attract your attention."

"In the future, please call me the sausage specialist, Oscar."

The crowd laughed as they watched where Oscar was posing.

"Dean is here!"

I don't know who shouted, but the crowd looked at a middle-aged uncle who was walking towards them with his eyes.

When Xiao Wu saw this middle-aged uncle, she said in surprise, "Isn't this that treacherous uncle?"

"What treacherous merchant, this is our Lord Dean of Shrek, Four-Eyed Cathawk Flender, a Rank 78 Spirit Saint."

Oscar said here, looking at the crowd with a proud face, "This is a character who is even more fierce than Master Zhao. Moreover, he also has a rare flying class Martial Spirit, which is rare in the Spirit Master world."

When Tang San, Xiao Wu and the others heard this from Oscar, shock appeared in their eyes.

While Su Yi, who was standing behind the crowd, looked at Oscar's proud face, his eyes did not fluctuate.

Spirit Saint? A flying class Martial Spirit? Rarely seen? They had all of them in Spirit Hall.

10