Chapter 74 What did Spirit Hall say?
470 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Join My Discord Server (A Fan-Club, use link to join it) : https://discord.gg/dhEVQCwF

Please join my Pat-reon, patron members are 15 chapters ahead, there are juicy parts!

Link to Pat-reon will be in my Fan-Club!

It will expire in 1 day so join quickly!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That line about only accepting monsters, not ordinary people, actually came from his mouth."

Tang San looked at Flender, who was slowly walking over and said with a grave expression.

And when Su Yi heard this from Tang San, a hint of disdain flashed across his eyes.

A Spirit Saint whose highest level was Rank 78, and he only took monsters and not ordinary people.

They have Spirit Saints everywhere, Spirit Douluo are as many as dogs, and there are even several Titled Douluo, what did it say about Spirit Hall?

Just as Su Yi was thinking about this, after Tang San and Oscar finished, Xiao Wu, who was standing beside Tang San, lowered her head with a stony face and murmured, "Luckily, he’s only Rank 78.”

Although none of the people around her could hear what she said, Su Yi read what she said from within Xiao Wu's muzzle.

"Well, Uncle Big Sausage, are there any Spirit Douluo- level Spirit Masters in our school?"

Xiao Wu looked at Oscar and asked in a soft voice.

When Oscar heard Xiao Wu call him, his whole body posed directly in front of the crowd.

"Please call me a sausage specialist, Oscar."

After Oscar finished posing, he looked at Mai and said, "Oh? What did you just say about Contra? Do you think Contra is a vegetable seller, everywhere?"

"In the entire continent, there are no more than a hundred Spirit Douluo-level powerhouses in total, and they are all controlled by the empires and subordinate kingdoms. As for the Titled Douluo, there are only about ten of them in the two empires combined, so it's not that common to see them."

After hearing this from Oscar, Xiao Wu let out a sigh of relief, "That's good."

Tang San looked at Xiao Wu who was a little out of sorts beside him and asked with concern, "Xiao Wu, what's wrong with you?"

Hearing this from Tang San, Xiao Wu smiled heatedly, "Nothing, do you think this treacherous uncle, will he remember us?"

Standing at the side, Su Yi watched Xiao Wu deliberately change the topic and his eyes flashed.

This Xiao Wu why is she so afraid of meeting Spirit Douluo or even Titled Douluo .......

Thinking about this, Su Yi fell into deep thought.

"Hey, it's only been two days, I don't think I can forget it."

Tang San looked at Xiao Wu with a helpless face and sighed, "However, since he's the dean, he shouldn't count the offence you took against him."

When Ma Hong Jun heard this, his eyes lit up slightly as he looked at Tang San and asked, "What's wrong with you guys?"

Tang San looked at Ma Jun Hong and explained, "Earlier, we entered Suotuo City ......"

Tang San made a long story short and told everyone how he and Xiao Wu had met the dean and what had happened.

"Oh~"

"That's where you're wrong, our Dean Flender is most famous for holding grudges. Of course, his greatest strength is that he is protective of his shortcomings."

Oscar listened to what Tang San described and directly put his arm around Tang San's shoulder and back over to whisper.

And at this moment, Flender had already walked up to the crowd, except for Tang San who was carried over by Oscar's arm, everyone saw Flender appear and all of them faced Flender.

"Oh no, this is bad, the words spoken seem to have been overheard by Dean Flender."

Oscar turned his head and looked at Flender standing five metres in front of them and immediately stood in a line with the crowd, muttering in a small voice with a sad face.

Flender looked at the crowd standing in formation and spoke indifferently, "This year is very good, to have five little monsters appear. I, the head of Shrek Academy, Flender, welcome you all on behalf of the academy. Later, you will each pay 100 Golden Spirit Coins to Master Li, who is in charge of the treasures."

"Auxiliary Spirit Masters, in battle, are open to danger once they are unprotected. Escaping, therefore, is a necessary quality for you all."

Ning Rongrong, who was present, frowned slightly when she heard this.

"Oscar, Ning Rongrong."

Oscar and Ning Rongrong stood out from the group when they heard this from Flender.

"Twenty laps, now."

"If you don't finish running before lunch, you don't get to eat."

Oscar's eyes widened in surprise when he heard this.

Sure enough, Dean Flender had heard what he had just said.

"Yes!"

"Yes~"

Ning Rongrong replied in a spirited manner, while on the contrary, Oscar replied breathlessly.

"Mubai."

"Yes."

"Go back and tell the new students of the academy's rules."

"Okay, Dean."

Hearing this from Flender, Dai Mubai opened his mouth and replied.

"The first lesson today will start after dark."

As Flender finished speaking, the crowd wanted to disperse.

And at this moment, Flender looked at Su Yi with both eyes and said, "Zhao Wuji and I said that a real monster has come to our academy."

"At only sixteen years old, he has already reached Rank 53 and is a Spirit King. It wasn't until I saw you that I dared to believe that this guy wasn't talking in his sleep."

When Ma Hong Jun, who was standing beside Dai Mubai, heard this from Flender, his eyes were filled with shock as he looked at Su Yi, his mouth open wide in a dumbfounded manner.

"5 ....... 5 ...... 53?!!!"

Ma Hong Jun looked at Su Yi, who was standing at the side, smiling and looking very kind, and his entire speech was already slurred.

"It's just a fluke."

Su Yi looked at Flender in front of him and faintly smiled.

"Before you, no one on this Douluo Continent has ever been able to get so lucky."

Flender looked at the smiling Su Yi and spoke indifferently.

After saying that, Flender turned around and left.

.......

"Dean, I'm done running."

When Oscar returned to the group of people, the whole person painted and said.

"I asked about you guys, not you."

Flender asked as he looked at Ning Rongrong, who was standing beside Oscar, not red-faced and not panting, and looked at Oscar in a stony voice.

"Yes, we finished our run."

Oscar said in a very heartfelt manner.

When Flender heard this from Oscar, the corners of his mouth rose slightly, "Very well, come here."

Oscar heard this from Flender and ran straight over.

"Since you have such a loving spirit, let's run twenty more laps."

Flender stayed his hand on Oscar's shoulder and smiled slightly.

Ning Rongrong, who was standing in the middle of the group, heard this and her face changed.

"I've sealed your Spirit Power."

Flender stuck in front of Oscar and said softly, "Go on!"

Hearing this from Flender, Oscar ran out with a helpless face.

"Lies, there is a price to pay."

Flender looked at Oscar, who ran out, and said slowly, "Whatever the reason behind the lie, do you think so? Rongrong?"

Ning Rongrong, who was standing at the side, heard this from Flender and faintly stared, "Tell me, did you finish the lesson I set out this morning?"

"I didn't, the distance was too long, and I was hungry, I couldn't hold out."

Ning Rongrong said with a defiant look on her face, tilting her head to the side.

"So, you went into town alone to eat a big meal and go shopping, and only just came back to Oscar, right?"

Hearing this from Flender, Ning Rongrong looked at Flender and questioned, "You spied on me?"

"As the dean, I have to be responsible for every one of you cadets."

"Oscar was just afraid that you would be punished for lying, and you, on the other hand, disobeyed the cadet arrangements, escaped without permission, and had the dean conceal it for you. Any one of those mistakes is put on the battlefield, and that's a court-martial."

"Death!"

Flender said, walking up to Ning Rongrong, very serious.

10