Chapter 75 Su Yi’s Prey! The best hunter of all!
449 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Join My Discord Server (A Fan-Club, use link to join it) : https://discord.gg/hNyDKqWW

Please join my P.A.T.R.E.O.N, Patron members are 15 chapters ahead, there are juicy parts!

Link to P.A.T.R.E.O.N will be in my Fan-Club!

It will expire in 7 days so join quickly!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Ning Rongrong was told by Flender to go away, he told Dai Mubai to tell Oscar to go and comfort her.

Su Yi, who was standing in the middle of the crowd, heard this and his eyes flashed, a glint of light in his eyes.

Although that stupid woman looked useless, with that stupid woman's identity as the Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan's little princess, it was enough.

The Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan, the strongest auxiliary artifact Martial Spirit on this Douluo Continent, was also the strongest auxiliary lineage sect on this Douluo Continent, bar none.

Its sect even had two Titled Douluo, of which, in Spirit Hall, was represented by Sword Douluo Chen Xin.

They, however, were a clan that his Master had always wished to be on good terms. It was just a pity that there had never been any way to reach out to them.

Even if they did contact each other, they would fight and put forward various excuses.

According to Su Yi, it means that those who obey me may not necessarily prosper, but those who go against me will definitely die.

This kind of clan, since you can't control them and use them, should just be destroyed.

It was just a pity that Bibi Dong did not agree. She would wait until all her plans were completed before giving the Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan one last chance.

If at that time, the Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan still did not return to the fold, then she would get rid of them all.

Those who cannot be used for me, die.

Now, it seems that the opportunity to break through has come.

That Ning Rongrong, since she was the daughter of the Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan's Patriarch.

Looking at this stupid woman's character, one could tell that this Ning Rongrong was lawless and uncontrollable in the Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan.

She was spoiled by her father.

So, from this, one could see how important this Ning Rongrong was to the Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan's Patriarch.

As he watched Dai Mubai go to call Oscar, Su Yi's eyes narrowed and he was also ready to leave.

"Su Yi, what are you doing there?"

Xiao Dai looked at the departing Su Yi and opened her mouth to ask curiously.

"Not doing anything, going to see Ning Rongrong, worried that that girl can't think straight."

When Su Yi heard Xiao Wu's words, he smiled faintly and followed Oscar to leave.

And when Xiao Wu heard this from Su Yi, she looked at Tang San, who was standing beside her and slightly dazed, and said with a smile, "It seems that this guy Su Yi fancies Ning Rongrong."

"Only, that Ning Rongrong's temper is just too bad, it feels like if she doesn't change that, she won't be good enough for Su Yi at all." said Xiao Wu.

Hearing this from Xiao Wu, Tang San said helplessly, "This guy Su Yi's character is so strange."

Only Zhu Zhuqing looked at Su Yi's departure and wondered what he was thinking.

In response to Tang San's remark that his character was too strange, Zhu Zhuqing's feeling was completely the opposite.

She felt a familiar feeling in that smiling boy, who loved to laugh, and she felt that his character was very much like hers. Or rather, her personality was a bit like his.

Only when Zhu Zhuqing thought of this, her heart was shocked.

How was this possible? The two of them had similar personalities, how could they be alike?

.......

Dai Mubai informed Oscar that he didn't have to be running and that Dean Flender had asked him to comfort Ning Rongrong.

Oscar was excited. The dean was in a good mood.

The dean was a good man, he was not a small-minded man.

The thought of being alone with Ning Rongrong was a great one for Oscar.

There were just three beauties in total who came to Shrek, and Xiao Wu was Tang San's at first glance.

The cold Zhu Zhuqing was the target of Dai Mubai's eyes, and only Ning Rongrong was not yet taken.

And it was this same Ning Rongrong that he had his heart set on.

This is simply the right time, the right place and the right person, all in his favour.

Oscar didn't have to look long before he found Ning Rongrong sitting on the ground with her hands wrapped around her knees, crying, at the entrance of Shrek Academy.

Oscar looked at Ning Rongrong, who was so vulnerable at the moment, completely devoid of the overbearing look she had just had and was slightly touched inside.

No matter what, she was still a girl.

Thinking of this, Oscar walked towards Ning Rongrong.

"You're here, huh?"

Ning Rongrong heard Oscar's voice and glanced at him, completely ignoring him.

"You ......."

Not waiting for Oscar to finish, Ning Rongrong looked up at Oscar and began to say in a harsh voice, "I don't need you to comfort me, get lost, if you want to see me crying, just say so."

Ning Rongrong said here and continued to bury her head in tears.

When Oscar heard this from Ning Rongrong, he was momentarily thrown into consternation.

"Su Yi, why are you here too?"

Oscar looked at Su Yi who walked over and a hint of confusion appeared in his eyes.

Looking at the roses Su Yi was holding in his hands, Oscar raised his eyebrows slightly.

It was over, it seemed that he was out of luck.

Thinking of this, Oscar helplessly turned around and left.

He had always believed in the credo that a friend's wife could not be taken. Since Ning Rongrong was the one Su Yi had taken a fancy to, no matter what, he could not win her over.

When Ning Rong Rong heard Oscar's remark about Su Yi, she looked up at Su Yi who was walking towards her with a smile on his face and said with a frown, "Are you here to see me cry too?"

"No!"

Hearing this from Ning Rongrong, Su Yi once again had that smile on his face that made people feel like they were in the spring.

His right hand, which was behind his back, was placed in front of Ning Rongrong's face.

Ning Rongrong looked at the red rose in Su Yi's hand and her whole body froze.

For a moment, she did not react, he, in the end, came for what?

It turned out that when Oscar called his name, Su Yi hid the rose in his hand behind him and made a "shhh" gesture to Oscar.

"You, what is this?"

Ning Rongrong looked at the roses Su Yi sent to her and stopped crying for a moment because she was frozen.

"Of course it's for the little princess who has a broken heart!"

Su Yi said, putting the flower in his hand into Ning Rongrong's hand, and then sitting shoulder to shoulder by Ning Rongrong's side.

"If your heart hurts, I can lend you my shoulder for a while, don't worry, I won't charge you."

Su Yi said, winking at Ning Rongrong.

Ning Rongrong looked at Su Yi who was sitting beside her and instantly laughed out loud at his appearance.

"Who's going to keep crying?"

"You’re heartbroken, I can lend you my shoulder to lean on."

Hearing this from Su Yi, Ning Rongrong took the flower in her hand and gently leaned on Su Yi's shoulder.

"Do you think, am I really that bad?"

Ning Rongrong, who was leaning on Su Yi's shoulder, looked into the distance and asked in a dull voice.

“Poor? You don't even deserve the word poor.”

Hearing Ning Rongrong's words, Su Yi looked at the sky above him and said softly, "Are you bad? Not really."

"You're right, you're a genius that doesn't come out of your Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan for a hundred years, and this also shows your own excellence. However, although Dean Flender' words are hard to hear, what he said is very reasonable."

"You guys, you really don't know how to comfort people."

Ning Rongrong listened to Su Yi's analysis and spoke softly.

11