Chapter 77 Lesson One: The Great Spirit Arena!
429 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Join My Discord Server (A Fan-Club, use link to join it) : https://discord.gg/hNyDKqWW

Please join my P.A.T.R.E.O.N, Patron members are 15 chapters ahead, there are juicy parts!

Link to P.A.T.R.E.O.N will be in my Fan-Club!

It will expire in 5 days so join quickly!


"Su Yi, you can do it, from what Oscar said, you've already taken Ning Rongrong down so quickly.”

After Su Yi had just returned to the dormitory, looking at Su Yi who walked in, Dai Mubai came in front of Su Yi and said with a raised eyebrow, "How about passing on two moves to me?"

Hearing Dai Mubai's words, Su Yi said with a helpless face, "What do you mean by take down, I'm just going to enlighten and guide that girl. Her nature is, in fact, not bad."

When Tang San and Oscar and Ma Hong Jun heard this from Su Yi, each of them looked at Su Yi with a smile, "Mmmmmmmmm, indeed, not bad in nature."

"You guys, you're really ........"

"Junior, is it there?"

Just as the crowd was teasing Su Yi, Xiao Wu's voice came from outside the door.

The crowd heard Xiao Wu calling for Tang San, and at this moment, the crowd targeted Tang San, each looking at him with flirtation in their eyes.

"What are you all looking at me like that for, Xiao Wu is my sister, so I guess she came to me because she has something to do."

Tang San said and walked outside.

"Yes, yes, it's a sister, a love sister!"

Ma Hong Jun looked at Tang San and gave him a dirty look.

"Something's wrong? What is it about? It's a big night, a lonely man and a woman ....... Lol~"

Although Dai Mubai sighed, the words and his eyes were all full of flirtation.

Tang San couldn't stand the way the crowd looked at him and fled.

Dai Mubai and the others looked at Tang San, who had fled in despair, and laughed one by one.

"Hey, you guys, aren't you curious as to what this guy was doing at night when he was called out by Xiao Wu?"

Su Yi looked at Tang San who had gone out, his eyes narrowed together.

When the crowd heard this from Su Yi, their eyes lit up one by one.

"How about we sneakily follow a wave."

Dai Mubai looked at the curious crowd and opened his mouth to propose.

"Let's go!"

Oscar had long since left the matter of Ning Rongrong to the back of his mind, why be bitter and not let go when he already had a famous flower.

Hearing this from Dai Mubai, he took the lead to agree up.

Afterwards, the crowd quietly followed behind Tang San and Xiao Wu as they walked from Shrek to Suotuo City.

"You guys, you're really boring. After following all the way, can you come out?"

After entering the city, Tang San said with a helpless face as he looked outside the city gates.

"So, you guys found out a long time ago."

After Tang San's words, Dai Mubai walked out with Oscar, while Su Yi and Ma Hong Jun walked out on the other side.

"Su Yi, you should spend less time with those few, don't let them lead you astray."

Xiao Wu looked at Su Yi who walked out and looked at Dai Mubai and the few of them and said in no good mood.

"Xiao Wu, how can you say that? Talking about a few of us, it's like we don't look like good people."

When Dai Mubai heard Xiao Wu's words, he instantly opened his mouth to retort.

Xiao Wu, who was holding Tang San's arm, heard Dai Mubai's words and said with a disdainful face, "The first time I saw you guys, with a twin sister in your arms at the Rose Inn ......."

"My little aunt, please don't say it."

Hearing this from Xiao Wu, Dai Mubai instantly wimped out, looking around at the only few of them, with a heartfelt look.

"I'm not a good person, I'm not a good person, okay?"

Xiao Wu looked at Dai Mubai who was begging for mercy and looked at Oscar and said, "You guys, casting a Martial Spirit Skill spell is obscene, let alone thinking about it, you're not a good guy either."

"You ........"

When Oscar, who was standing beside Dai Mubai, heard this from Xiao Wu, this was a fire at the city gate that affected the fish in the pond.

He, for no reason, can also receive a knife.

"The rest is you, when Xiao San and I saw you, you were pulling and pulling with other girls, plus that Martial Spirit of yours, tell me, you three, which one of you is a good man."

"You think Laozi is willing, I can't help it with that Martial Spirit Mutation of mine."

Ma Hong Jun retorted unconvincingly as he listened to Xiao Wu's words.

"Hmph, all three of you are no good anyway."

Saying this, Xiao Wu looked at Su Yi and said, "Su Yi, don't be with the three of them all the time, come to me and Xiao San."

Saying this, Xiao Wu waved at Su Yi.

Hearing this from Xiao Wu, Su Yi looked at Dai Mubai and the others with a helpless face, and then walked towards Tang San and Xiao Wu.

"Su Yi, you're not being buddy-buddy enough."

Dai Mubai looked at Su Yi, who was walking towards Tang San and Xiao Wu, and grumbled with a crying face.

"I can't help it."

Su Yi, who was standing beside Tang San, spread his hands out at Dai Mubai, expressing his innocence.

"Alright, Xiao Wu, stop it, since we're all here together, let's have a good stroll around this Suotuo City."

Tang San looked at Xiao Wu and reached out his hand to gently stroke the top of Xiao Wu's head, then, looking at Dai Mubai and the others, he spoke, "Brother Dai, let's stroll together!"

When Dai Mubai and the others heard Tang San's invitation, they all walked over with smiles on their faces.

Afterwards, the crowd strolled around the place.

"Dean Flender?"

The crowd that was wandering in the middle of Suouto City ran into Flender.

And by Flender' side, he happened to also have Zhu Zhuqing as well as Ning Rongrong with him.

"Now that you are all here, just in time, let's start our first lesson of the day."

"This is how it starts?"

Mai, who hadn't had enough fun yet, cried as she listened to Vlad's words.

"Now, let's head to the Great Spirit Arena."

Flender looked at the crowd and finished speaking, walking towards the centre of Suotuo City.

Hearing this from Flender, Dai Mubai revealed a hint of shock in his eyes.

Hastily running to Flender, he spoke, "Dean, taking them there on the first day of class this time?"

"You are monsters, and since you are monsters, monsters have monsters' cultivation methods."

Flender said, continuing to walk forward.

When the crowd heard this from Flender, they all nodded their heads and followed behind Flender as they walked forward.

"What is the Great Spirit Fighting Ground?"

Tang San came to Dai Mubai's side and asked in a small voice.

Hearing Tang San's words, Flender, who was walking in front of him, explained to Dai Mubai, "There, it's a place where Spirit Masters fight for their Martial Spirit. It's also a place for gamblers, to buy and leave."

"For you guys, on the other hand, it's the best platform for you to improve your practical battle experience."

"Isn't that asking us to act like monkeys and give others a chance to watch?"

Hearing this from Flender, Xiao Wu spoke up and asked.

"You're wrong, although I don't like it either. But yet, I have to admit that the Great Spirit Arena is definitely the place that embodies Hoona's value. He has a complete system, an independent force. More importantly, he is relatively fair."

"Here, even if the heirs of the great families participate in the competition, they still face a severe life and death test."

Saying this, Flender had led the crowd and arrived at the front of the Great Spirit Arena.

9