Chapter 79 You call this showing mercy?
413 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gmail: [email protected]

Discord: Username: Drip | Hashtag:#0123

Join My Discord Server (A Fan-Club, use link to join it) : https://discord.gg/hNyDKqWW

Please join my P.A.T.R.E.O.N, Patron members are 15 chapters ahead, there are juicy parts!

Link to P.A.T.R.E.O.N will be in my Fan-Club!

It will expire in 4 days so join quickly!

Also, please subscribe to my Gaming channel, link is here >

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFCtYQUnFA17VpLC_mQ_sJg


"Oh!!!"

After Su Yi's shot, without even using his Spirit Ability, he killed him with a single strike.

An incomparably strong cheer erupted from the middle of the deathmatch arena, which had originally fallen into silence.

Those spectators who were sitting on the viewing platform went completely crazy for it.

"One shot kill!"

"One shot kill!"

"One shot kill!"

It was unknown who opened their mouths and shouted out, and the crowd sitting on the spectator stand shouted and roared madly.

As for Tang San and Dai Mubai, who were sitting on the audience platform, they watched Su Yi not even releasing his Spirit Abilities, killing the Rank 38 Scar, leaving the opponent no chance to release his Martial Spirit.

One by one, they looked at Su Yi with shock in their eyes.

Was this the strength of a Spirit King?

Without even using a Spirit Ability, he killed a Rank 38 Spirit Elder.

Just how powerful was this fellow?

Even that day when he faced Master Zhao Wuji, this fellow hadn't even released his full strength at all.

This was because they hadn't seen Su Yi unleash his Fifth Spirit Ability at all.

Thinking of this, the crowd's eyes were filled with horror as they looked at Su Yi.

Yes, up till now, none of them, none of them, knew how strong this fellow's full strength was.

And Flender, who was sitting on the viewing platform, looked at Su Yi's figure with a hint of shock flashing in his eyes.

No wonder that stupid bear Zhao Wuji could be seriously injured by his shot, his speed was far faster than an ordinary Spirit King, even more so.

Even a normal Attack System Spirit King might not be as fast as this guy.

Moreover, his power control, too, was very subtle, without a single hint of waste at all.

When he rushed to ten metres in front of his opponent, his right foot exploded with power, instantly accelerating as if he was instantaneously moving, crossing the eight-metre distance, followed by a precise stab to the opponent's vitals.

When he strikes, it is a sure kill.

This child's practical battle experience was, perhaps, even more veteran than his, a Rank 78 Spirit Saint.

He did not know who that child’s Master was, teaching him something so powerful.

They, Shrek, with this guy, were truly a monster academy.

When Su Yi arrived in front of the crowd, he looked at Tang San and the others, who had a dumbfounded look on their faces, and smiled slightly, "What are you guys looking at me like that for?"

"Monster!"

The crowd looked at Su Yi and said in unison, "You are a monster, you finished off your opponent with one shot."

"In a death match, there's only you and me living, so you should settle your opponent at the first opportunity."

"Otherwise, you give your opponent the chance to kill you."

Su Yi's words were deep in Tang San's heart.

"Su Yi is right, when dancing your enemy, you should not give your opponent any chance to strike and kill him with a single blow."

When Su Yi heard this from Tang San, he nodded slightly: "This is the truth, did your Master tell you?"

Hearing this from Su Yi, Tang San did not have any doubts and spoke, "No, this is my creed in life."

"Very good, we have similar ideas."

Hearing this from Tang San, Su Yi was slightly lost.

“I thought that this statement came from the mouth of that punk, Yu Xiaogang.

If it really came out of that fellow's mouth, he really had to give that punk a high regard.” Su Yi thought/

Now it seemed that it was Tang San's own belief.

"This is a gaming fight between Contestant 11, Su Yi, and his opponent, Contestant 8 Zhu Zhuqing, both sides take the field!"

Just as the crowd was shocked by Su Yi, the announcement came once again from within the Great Spirit Arena.

"Alright, it's time to start the next match."

Su Yi looked at Zhu Zhuqing and smiled faintly.

Zhu Zhuqing looked at Su Yi with battle intent in her eyes as she turned around and walked towards the Great Spirit Arena.

Watching Zhu Zhuqing leave, Dai Mubai immediately came over to Su Yi and said with a pleasing face, "Su Yi, Boss Su, be merciful, be merciful."

"Hm."

Hearing this from Dai Mubai, Su Yi nodded and followed Zhu Zhuqing into the gaming arena.

When Su Yi and Zhu Zhuqing walked into the middle of the gaming arena, the audience stood once again letting out ear-splitting shouts and cheers.

"Everyone, let's scream!"

"The battle in this one is already very clear. Player number eleven, Su Yi, the Rank 53 Spirit King. And his opponent, Contestant 8 Zhu Zhuqing, is nothing more than a Rank 27 Spirit Grandmaster."

"Let's guess how many moves this contestant Zhu Zhuqing, in front of Contestant Su Yi, can actually last!"

"Now, the match begins!"

As that host gave a start, the cheers in the arena became higher and higher.

"Don't show mercy, I want to know just how big the difference between me and you is!"

Zhu Zhuqing released her Martial Spirit, the Underworld Spirit Cat. As her Martial Spirit was released, sharp claws over ten centimeters long emerged from those slender jade hands, constantly flashing with a cold light.

"As you wish!"

Hearing these words from Zhu Zhuqing, Su Yi's entire body disappeared in place.

That speed made Zhu Zhuqing unable to react at all.

With a "bang", Su Yi appeared behind Zhu Zhuqing and struck Zhu Zhuqing's shoulder with a fierce kick from above.

With a "boom", Zhu Zhuqing was hit by Su Yi's kick on the ground, blowing out a small crater.

Even Tang San, Ma Hong Jun and Oscar's mouths opened wide in surprise when they saw this scene.

As for Dai Mubai, seeing this scene in front of him, he almost doubled over with a black eye.

"Su ....... How can Su Yi hit a girl so hard?"

Xiao Wu looked at Su Yi who had knocked Zhu Zhuqing over with a single kick in the field and murmured in a dumbfounded manner.

"Su Yi, Su Yi is very kind to us all, moreover, he is very gentle to me."

Ning Rongrong heard this from Xiao Wu and looked at Su Yi and the fainted Zhu Zhuqing in the field, dumbfounded.

"It must be you guys who have annoyed Su Yi!"

Xiao Wu looked behind her at Ma Hong Jun, who was also incomparably shocked and dumbfounded, as well as Oscar, and said viciously.

"It must have been brought down by you three guys, otherwise, Su Yi couldn't lay such a heavy hand on Zhu Zhuqing."

Hearing this from Ma Hong Jun and Oscar, they said with an innocent and aggrieved face, "What's it to do with us?"

After Su Yi carried the fainted Zhu Zhuqing out, Dai Mubai came in front of Su Yi and reached out to grab Su Yi's shoulders and said excitedly, "Didn't we agree to be merciful?"

"Ah, otherwise, she wouldn't have simply passed out with this blow."

"The kick that struck her shoulder had already withdrawn most of its force, otherwise, not to mention death, even if she was slightly injured, her arm would have been broken and a few broken ribs would not have been certain."

"Look, now it's just a fainting spell, there are no light injuries on her body, let alone serious ones."

"It just looks scary, relax and take it easy."

Su Yi looked at the crowd and smiled faintly.

"You ....... You call this showing mercy?"

After hearing Su Yi's explanation, the corners of Dai Mubai's entire mouth twitched continuously.

Even Tang San and the others, listening to Su Yi's explanation, each of their eyebrows kept rising.

9