Chapter 80 It shouldn’t be like this, should it?us
394 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gmail: [email protected]

Discord: Username: Drip | Hashtag:#0123

Join My Discord Server (A Fan-Club, use link to join it) : https://discord.gg/hNyDKqWW

Please join my P.A.T.R.E.O.N, Patron members are 15 chapters ahead, there are juicy parts!

Link to P.A.T.R.E.O.N will be in my Fan-Club!

It will expire in 4 days so join quickly!

Also, please subscribe to my Gaming channel, link is here >

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFCtYQUnFA17VpLC_mQ_sJg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the crowd had all finished competing in the Great Soul Dual Arena, Zhu Zhuqing slowly woke up as well.

Looking at himself on Xiao Wu's back, he jumped straight down and looked at Xiao Wu and said softly, "Thank you!"

"It's alright, it's all Su Yi's fault, this fellow, he actually struck so hard!"

Xiao Wu said in a good-natured manner, looking at Su Yi.

Su Yi spread his hands to show his innocence.

Hearing this from Xiao Wu, Zhu Zhuqing looked at Su Yi and spoke softly, "It's not Su Yi's fault, I was the one who asked him not to let go of his water and give his all."

"This ........"

The crowd looked at Zhu Zhuqing's defense for Su Yi, they didn't know what to say.

And Su Yi looked at Zhu Zhuqing with a faint smile, this guy, he is quite suitable to be a killer .......

"By the way, where is Lord Dean?"

Xiao Wu looked at Dai Mubai, he opened his mouth and asked curiously.

"There's something going on in Lord Dean's shop, so he's leaving first, let's go back as well."

Just as Dai Mubai was telling the crowd to go back, a young girl with a flattering figure passed behind Ma Hong Jun.

After seeing this, Ma Hong Jun smiled heatedly, "You guys go back first, I have something to do as well."

Ma Hong Jun said and gave two glances to Dai Mubai.

Dai Mubai instantly paid attention to Ma Hong Jun's meaning and laughed, "Then ...... You can take it easy."

When Ma Hong Jun heard this from Dai Mubai, he reached out and pressed his hand in front of him and said quietly, "Boss Dai, you're not going?"

"Uh ......."

When Dai Mubai heard this from Ma Hong Jun, he looked at Zhu Zhuqing with an embarrassed face, while Zhu Zhuqing's face was cold, and he didn't even bother to look at Dai Mubai.

"No go!"

Looking at Zhu Zhuqing as he skimmed hwe head, Dai Mubai said loudly.

"Let's go~ Let's go together!"

Ma Hong Jun pulled Dai Mubai's arm and opened his mouth to discuss.

"Get lost!"

Dai Mubai pushed Ma Hong Jun aside, and then came up to him and whispered, "Do you think my taste is as bad as yours?"

When Ma Hong Jun heard Dai Mubai's words, he threw his hands away and went inside.

Dai Mubai looked at the crowd looking at him and smiled with an embarrassed face.

Zhu Zhuqing, who was standing at the side, said in a cold voice, "Filthy!"

Zhu Zhuqing said as he finished speaking and went inside from Dai Mubai's side, "Disgusting."

"You ......"

Dai Mubai looked at Zhu Zhu Qing's back and said in anger, "Stop right there."

Zhu Zhuqing completely ignored Dai Mubai and walked forward.

Dai Mubai was angry at Zhu Zhuqing's opposition.

"They ......"

Xiao Wu looked at the two backstabbing people and looked at Tang San and spoke softly.

When Xiao Wu put her hand on Tang San's chest, Tang San took a cold breath straight backwards.

"It's all for me ......"

Xiao Wu said with a face of self-reproach.

When Tang San heard this from Xiao Wu, he immediately said, "It's fine, I'm not that fragile."

"I won't stay and be a light bulb, let's go."

Su Yi looked at Tang San and Xiao Wu in front of him, smiled slightly and turned around to go inside.

"I'm leaving too, you two have a good talk!"

Ning Rongrong watched Su Yi go inside, winked at Xiao Wu and went straight after Su Yi.

"Er ...... then I won't hold you up here either."

Oscar looked at Tang San and Xiao Wu and went after them in the direction of Dai Mubai.

"Xiao San, look at them ......"

Xiao Wu looked at the crowd going inside and took Tang San's arm to pamper him.

"Let's go, let's hurry up and catch up too, otherwise, we'll fall behind."

Tang San looked at Xiao Wu's appearance and doted on her head.

"Mm~"

.........

The next day, all of them, except Oscar, gathered at the Shrek playground.

When Flender came to the crowd and looked at the absent Oscar, he looked at Dai Mubai and opened his mouth to ask, "Mubai, did Oscar sleep in again?"

"That, Dean, while we were away, I watched Oscar get settled in."

Tang San opened his mouth to explain as he listened to Flender's words.

"Dean, that fellow, Oscar, should be breaking through to Rank 30, I feel this fellow pounding away."

Just as Su Yi finished saying this, Oscar ran towards the crowd with an excited face.

"Lord Dean, I've broken through to Rank 30!"

When Flender heard this from Oscar, he laughed loudly, "Good! Good! Good!"

After three consecutive good words, Flender patted Oscar's shoulder and laughed brightly, "Oscar, you're the third person in this group to break through to Rank 30."

"I really didn't look away."

As soon as Flender' words fell, Dai Mubai walked up to Oscar and opened his mouth to congratulate him, "Oscar, congratulations. As a food-based Spirit Master, you are the most outstanding genius I've ever seen."

"Congratulations!"

"Congratulations!"

The crowd came forward to congratulate Oscar, while Oscar's face appeared embarrassed as he listened to the congratulations from the crowd.

"Very well, since that's the case, early tomorrow morning, you will go to the Great Star Dou Forest with Master Zhao Wuji leading you to help Oscar obtain his third Spirit Ring."

"Remember, this is a training exercise for all of you."

"Yes, Dean!"

The crowd replied in unison as they heard this from Flender.

"Very well, below, we begin today's lesson."

Flender looked at the crowd in front of him and spoke, "Oscar, release your Martial Spirit and Spirit Abilities."

"Huh?"

Oscar froze slightly when he heard this from Vlad.

"Today's first lesson is for you to eat at least one of the sausages that Oscar has created."

When Flender said this, Dai Mubai and Tang San and Su Yi's faces remained unchanged. After all, since they had heard about Su Yi himself that day, they had not rejected the sausages made by Oscar at all.

On the other hand, Xiao Wu Ning Rongrong as well as Zhu Zhuqing, the girls, blushed greatly.

Among the boys, the only one whose face changed drastically was Ma Hong Jun.

"No way? What kind of class is this?"

Hearing this from Flender, Xiao Wu asked as her entire being was somewhat skeptical of life.

Hearing this from Flender, he laughed sinisterly, "This class is called an adaptation training class, such a good sausage is not eaten."

"When you encounter a crisis later, rats, cockroaches, earthworms, do you dare to eat them?"

When Xiao Wu, Ning Rongrong and Zhu Zhuqing heard this from Flender, each of them was frozen in place like a wooden chicken.

"Who will be first?"

After hearing this from Flender, Su Yi walked in front of Oscar and reached out his hand.

He took the large sausage created by Oscar and ate it.

After that, it was Dai Mubai and Tang San.

When Flender saw this scene, he was slightly stunned.

The plot wasn't supposed to develop like this, didn't Dai Mubai and the others hate eating the sausages created by Oscar?

With the three of them having eaten, Xiao Wu and Ning Rongrong and Zhu Zhuqing also came over and ate the sausages straight away.

For Xiao Wu and the girls, it was fine, after all, they could accept it after hearing about Su Yi himself that day.

In the end, only Ma Hong Jun was left, with a squirming face, to walk up to Oscar, pick up the sausage, and eat it with his eyes closed.

10