Chapter 81 God Trench Su Yi! Deeply hidden!
452 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gmail: [email protected]

Discord: Username: Drip | Hashtag:#0123

Join My Discord Server (A Fan-Club, use link to join it) : https://discord.gg/hNyDKqWW

Please join my P.A.T.R.E.O.N, Patron members are 15 chapters ahead, there are juicy parts!

Link to P.A.T.R.E.O.N will be in my Fan-Club!

It will expire in 2 days so join quickly!

Also, please subscribe to my Gaming channel, link is here >

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFCtYQUnFA17VpLC_mQ_sJg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, the crowd was laughing and talking at the entrance of Shrek as they waited for Zhao Wuji's arrival.

Su Yi's eyes flashed when Zhao Wuji appeared in front of the crowd.

Tang San looked at Zhao Wuji, whose nose was bruised and swollen and whose shoulder was wrapped in bandages, and faintly murmured, "Who on earth injured Master Zhao Wuji like this?"

After all, that day in the competition, Su Yi had only stabbed Zhao Wuji in the shoulder and had not hit Zhao Wuji's face or anywhere else.

However, the Zhao Wuji who appeared in front of the crowd at this moment had a bruised nose and swollen face, and his body was red and purple with a bruise.

The crowd laughed out loud as they looked at Zhao Wuji's appearance.

"What are you looking at, you little brats, do you have itchy skin?"

Zhao Wuji said viciously as he looked at the crowd in front of him who were teasing him.

Xiao Wu, who was standing beside Tang San, listened to this comment from Zhao Wuji and was indignant, muttering in a small voice, "Why didn't you say something about the little blind bear?"

Su Yi, who was standing beside Tang San and Xiao Wu, listened to Xiao Wu's muttering and laughed softly.

And as if Zhao Wuji had heard Xiao Wu's muttering, he looked at Xiao Wu and said, "What are you talking about?"

"I ......."

Xiao Wu looked at Zhao Wuji calling her and was a bit at a loss for a moment.

Tang San stood out and pulled Xiao Wu behind him.

"Humph!"

Zhao Wuji snorted coldly and looked at Su Yi as he spoke, "Su Yi, you'll lead the group."

"Yes!"

Su Yi said and led the crowd to the Great Star Dou Forest.

.........

"Your Holiness, news from the people over at Suotuo City."

In the middle of the Supreme Pontiff Palace in Spirit City, Yue Guan appeared in front of Bibidong and opened his mouth to report.

"Say, how is that little fellow doing now?"

Hearing this from Bibi Dong, Yue Guan began to report, "The little fellow has now joined Shrek Academy and previously killed a Spirit Master at the Great Spirit Arena in Suotuo City. Right now, he is cultivating at Shrek."

"Good, go down."

After Bibi Dong heard this from Yue Guan, she dismissed him.

Afterwards, Bibi Dong leaned helplessly on the Supreme Pontiff’s Throneand sighed softly.

"Little one ......."

"You know that ......"

Bibidon murmured softly, leaning back in the Pontiff’s Throne, she slowly fell asleep.

.......

On the other side, Su Yi had led the crowd to a large forest.

"One last reminder, before we encounter a 1,000-year-old Spirit Beast, Su Yi and I will not make a move, you can only rely on yourselves. This is an experience for you all."

Zhao Wuji stood in front of the large forest and looked at the crowd as he spoke.

"Yes!"

"Su Yi, you are responsible for keeping an eye on them, don't make a move until you encounter a 1,000-year-old Spirit Beast."

"Yes!"

Su Yi heard this from Zhao Wuji and the crowd entered the great forest.

"I'll walk in the front, Mubai and Fatty, you two follow behind me. Rongrong, Oscar, you guys follow behind Mubai and Fatty."

"Xiao San last, Xiao Wu and Zhu Qing, you two flank Oscar and Rongrong, set off!"

The formation that Su Yi had set up in an instant protected the Auxiliary Spirit Masters at the innermost part, and then rushed towards the middle of the great forest.

"Su Yi, in an hour, we will be able to cross here and rest in a town ahead."

Hearing this from Dai Mubai, Su Yi opened his mouth and smiled, "Good, Oscar!"

When Oscar heard Su Yi's words, he released his first soul skill: "Super Recovery Sausage!"

As Oscar finished releasing his Spirit Ability, he threw the large sausage created in his hand to the crowd.

.......

After running for a short time, Su Yi and the others finally arrived at the town ahead, and the crowd came to an inn to rest.

"I'm exhausted after running all day."

Xiao Wu said as she breathlessly slumped on the table.

Hearing this from Xiao Wu, Tang San said, "Luckily there's Oscar's sausage."

"Small meaning, small meaning."

Oscar looked at Tang San with a smug face and said, then looked at Su Yi who was sitting beside Ning Rongrong, not even a drop of sweat, and said breathlessly, "Still, Boss Su is great, after running for such a long time, not only did he not shed a drop of sweat, but he even recovered the big sausages, not even eating one."

"Mmmmmm!"

"Monster!"

"Monster!"

The crowd looked at Su Yi, who was sitting there, not red-faced and not panting, very relaxed, and spat out one by one.

"Alright, order something to eat."

Su Yi looked at the crowd and smiled faintly.

"By the way, why isn't Master Zhao eating with us?"

Su Yi looked at Dai Mubai and asked.

"We came out to pay for our own expenses, and the dean has a rule that Masters can't rub off on the students."

Ma Hong Jun heard this from Dai Mubai and spoke, "What I like the most is this clear, good and unpretentious feeling of the academy."

"Damn fatty, go order your food!"

Dai Mubai looked at Ma Hong Jun without good grace.

"Boss, eat your food!"

Su Yi, on the other hand, secretly nodded his head after hearing Ma Hong Jun's words.

This Shrek was not useless.

"Which one of you is ordering?"

After Ma Hong Jun finished ordering the dishes, he handed the menu in his hand to the crowd.

"I don't need it."

"Me too."

Tang San and Xiao Wu refused after looking at the dishes Ma Hong Jun had ordered.

"Fatty, show me the menu."

Su Yi, who was sitting opposite Ma Hong Jun, opened his mouth and smiled faintly.

"Okay, Boss Su!"

When Ma Hong Jun heard this from Su Yi, he immediately ran over with a faint heart.

This was a big leg, one had to hug it well.

Su Yi looked at Ma Junhong's order of roast chicken, roast duck, and three or two dishes.

Picking up a pen, he ticked a box on the menu.

"Xiao Wu!"

"Coming."

Seeing Xiao Wu come to his side, Su Yi pointed to the menu above and said, "All the dishes on here, serve me one of them."

"Guest ...... Sir, did I hear you right?"

The shop assistant heard Su Yi's words and froze, stammering and asking.

"Didn't hear wrong, go ahead."

"Okay, Sir!"

Hearing Su Yi's answer, the shopkeeper happily went down with the menu.

Su Yi looked at the crowd who were staring at him dumbfounded and smiled slightly, "What are you guys looking at me like that for?"

"Su Yi, these dishes, can we eat them?"

Xiao Wu looked at Su Yi and asked dumbly.

"Isn't there still Fatty and the others here?"

Hearing this from Su Yi, Xiao Wu said dumbly, "That, these are like 500 Gold Spirit Coins, we shouldn't have enough money with us, right?"

After Xiao Wu finished speaking, she looked towards Ning Rongrong and Dai Mubai.

After all, it seemed that these two guys were the richest in the room.

One funded the academy, and the other was the grand lady of the Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan.

"Xiao Wu, I have just over 100 Gold Spirit Coins left here."

Ning Rongrong looked at Xiao Wu's gaze and spoke in a small voice.

"I only have less than two hundred here as well."

Dai Mubai also spread his hands helplessly.

"Don't worry, I'll treat you. Since you've come out once, you have to eat well for once."

"Don't worry about eating, the money, I have it here, it's all from my Master."

Su Yi said, a Golden Soul Card appeared in his hand, and then put it away.

"Long live Boss Su!"

Hearing this from Su Yi, Ma Hong Jun shouted excitedly.

9