Chapter 86 Do you listen to the words of men!
371 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gmail: [email protected]

Discord: Username: Drip | Hashtag:#0123

Join My Discord Server (A Fan-Club, use link to join it): https://discord.gg/n7m7rQXE

Please join my P.A.T.R.E.O.N, Patron members are 15 chapters ahead, there are juicy parts!

Link to P.A.T.R.E.O.N will be in my Fan-Club!

It will expire in 4 days so join quickly!


 

"Well then, I'll show you guys how!"

Oscar said, standing up in an open space and opening his mouth, "I've got a mushroom sausage!"

As Oscar finished speaking, a short, small, yellowish sausage appeared in his hand.

When the crowd heard this incantation from Oscar, they laughed out loud as they looked at the small intestine that appeared in Oscar's hand.

Dai Mubai and Ma Hong Jun laughed the hardest, and their eyes were about to burst into tears.

"Hey? Didn't we say we wouldn't laugh?"

Oscar looked at the laughing crowd and said with an indignant expression.

"Little Oscar, your spell, why is it still so strange?"

Dai Mubai said as he laughed and looked at Oscar.

"Mind you, one moment to show you, this third Spirit Ability of mine, you don't want to be scared."

Oscar said here, a smug look appearing on his face.

After Oscar finished speaking, he ate the mushroom sausage in his hand.

Afterwards, a pair of transparent wings could be seen floating behind Oscar.

With the appearance of the wings, Oscar flew into the air.

As the crowd looked at Oscar who flew into the air, a look of shock appeared in each of their eyes.

Even Su Yi, who was standing at the side, looked at Oscar, who was flying around in the air, and his eyes revealed a hint of brilliant light.

To find out, apart from Spirit Masters who possessed Aerial Martial Spirits, only those who had reached the rank of a Titled Douluo could fly.

Otherwise, don't try to fly without reaching the rank of a Titled Douluo.

"Oscar, this is ......."

"Flying?"

The crowd looked at Oscar, who kept flying around in the air, and spoke in shock.

When Oscar landed, Dai Mubai rubbed his chin and surveyed Oscar and said, "Little Oscar, this skill of yours, how long will it last?"

Hearing this from Dai Mubai, Oscar spoke up and said, "About a minute or so."

"What!!!"

"A minute, as short as your sausage?"

When Ma Hong Jun said this, Oscar frowned in disappointment.

"It doesn't make sense, a Spirit Ability given by the Crested Cockatrice, it’s so terrible."

Dai Mubai looked at the corpse of the Crested Cockatrice Snake and frowned in thought.

"I'm not done yet."

"What are you talking about, when you encounter a wider river, for a minute, you can't even fly over it."

Not waiting for Oscar to finish, Dai Mubai spoke up and interrupted him.

When Oscar heard this from Dai Mubai, he laughed out, "What if you fly for a minute at the speed of a Crested Cockatoo Snake?"

The crowd had seen how fast the Crested Cockatoo Snake could fly.

Hearing this from Oscar, the crowd once again looked at him with astonishment.

"Little Oscar, are you sure?"

"I'm sure, perhaps, the speed could be even faster."

Oscar said this with a smug look on his face.

"Oscar, not bad!"

Zhao Wuji came to Oscar's side and patted Oscar's shoulder and complimented.

"Alright, let's now return to Shrek Academy."

Zhao Wuji looked at the crowd and spoke.

"Yes!"

The crowd had successfully helped Oscar obtain his Spirit Ring and started walking towards the outside of the Great Star Dou Forest.

"Master Zhao, that, that ......."

Not waiting for the crowd to go far out, in the middle of the group Xiao Wu's face became a little strange and opened her mouth to Zhao Wuji who was walking in front of her not knowing what to say.

Zhao Wuji heard Xiao Wu's voice and turned his head to look at her with a puzzled face and said, "What's wrong?"

"That, Mr. Zhao, can you guys go first? I'll catch up later."

Hearing this from Xiao Wu, Su Yi recalled what the Dragon Lord had said to him earlier.

His eyes flashed because, at the time when Xiao Wu said this, there was a terrifying ferocious beast that was already hiding around them.

And when Zhao Wuji heard this from Xiao Wu, he opened his mouth and said seriously, "No, this Star Dou Great Forest is so dangerous, there are Spirit Beasts everywhere, if you are not careful, you will die, there is no way we can leave you to go first."

"Master Zhao, it’s for my convenience!"

Xiao Wu said and ran to the west side.

"Uh ......"

Zhao Wuji and Tang San and the others looked at the direction Xiao Wu had left, each in a state of consternation.

Zhao Wuji looked at Ning Rongrong and Zhu Zhuqing looking at him with that strange look and coughed in embarrassment, "What are you looking at, it's not like I know this little brat has so many things going on."

Zhao Wuji said and sat down with the crowd on his back.

"Wait here for Xiao Wu, and afterwards we'll go back together."

"Yes, Master Zhao."

While the crowd was waiting for Xiao Wu, only Su Yi looked at the direction Xiao Wu had left, and a flash of burning heat passed through his eyes.

A hundred-thousand-year Spirit Beast, his Sixth Spirit Ring, there it was.

Only, he hadn't reached Rank 60 yet, so there was no rush first.

"Su Yi, what are you thinking about?"

Ning Rongrong, who was sitting beside Su Yi, looked at Su Yi as he fell into deep thought and opened his mouth to ask curiously.

"I was thinking about when I would break through to Rank 60. After all, Little Oscar has already broken through Rank 30, shouldn't I break through as well?"

"It seems that I have been too relaxed in my cultivation recently, so I must work harder when I return to the academy."

"........"

When the crowd heard this from Su Yi, they all fell into speechlessness.

"Boss Su, are you seriously saying this?"

Ma Hong Jun looked at Su Yi and said in a very helpless manner.

"Are you serious?"

Oscar picked up at the side.

"Boss Su, you're going too far when you say that."

Dai Mubai looked at Su Yi's eyes and gradually narrowed them.

"Su Yi, behave yourself."

At this moment, even Tang San was spitting at Su Yi.

"Everyone, I'm back."

Just as the crowd was spitting at Su Yi, Xiao Wu returned to the crowd from afar.

"Hey?"

Xiao Wu looked at the strange crowd and said with a dumbfounded expression, "What's wrong with you all? Why is everyone so strange?"

Hearing this from Ma Hong Jun, he opened his mouth and said, "It's not because of this guy, Boss Su, who is hitting us."

As Ma Hong Jun said that he told Xiao Wu what Su Yi had said during the time Xiao Wu had left.

After Xiao Wu heard it, she looked at Su Yi and her eyebrows kept twitching.

"Alright, little monsters, let's now, fight our way back home!"

Zhao Wuji said, leading the crowd away towards the outside of the Great Star Dou Forest.

........

After a few days, the group finally returned to Shrek.

"Wuji, let me introduce you."

After Zhao Wuji returned to the academy, he immediately went to Dean Flender's room to report to Flender about the situation this time.

Zhao Wuji saw a middle-aged man in Flender's room.

Flender introduced himself to Zhao Wuji, "Wuji, this is my dear friend, Yu Xiaogang, known as Master Yu. He was in our Shrek for a few days before, but because of something, he went out again and is only now back. And during that time, you also happened to be away, and now, it's just right for you to get to know each other."

When Zhao Wuji heard this from Flender, he looked at Yu Xiaogang and his eyes lit up, "So you are the Grandmaster ......"

7