Chapter 88 Everything is a bubble in the face of absolute strength! (Part 1)
366 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 103 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n

Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gmail: [email protected]

Discord: Username: Drip | Hashtag:#0123

Join My Discord Server (A Fan-Club, use link to join it): https://discord.gg/n7m7rQXE

Please join my P.A.T.R.E.O.N, Patron members are 15 chapters ahead, there are juicy parts!

Link to P.A.T.R.E.O.N will be in my Fan-Club!

It will expire in 5 days so join quickly!


"Xiao Wu, do you also come here to build things?"

Ning Rongrong, who had been following Su Yi, looked at Tang San, who had appeared at the blacksmith shop, with curiosity in her eyes.

She really couldn't understand why these two guys, Su Yi and Tang San, loved to run to this blacksmith shop.

"Su Yi, you've come over to build something too?"

Tang San and Xiao Wu looked at Su Yi and Ning Rongrong, and Tang San looked at Su Yi with a slight smile.

"Hmm, not bad, preparing to build a gift for my Master. After all, Shrek is about to go on holiday too, so let's get something done in advance first. Otherwise, it'll be too late to build it when the holidays are over."

Su Yi looked at Tang San with a faint smile and looked at the drawing Tang San was holding in his hand.

It looked like it should also be part of some kind of weapon, and the smile intensified.

This fellow Tang San's body was really getting more and more secrets.

"Good fellow, I didn't expect you to be so thoughtful."

Xiao Wu, who was looking at Tang San's arm, said with a smile when she heard this from Su Yi.

When Su Yi heard this from Xiao Wu, a bright smile appeared on his face, "When my Spirit Power reaches Rank 60, then, I will give my Master an even bigger surprise." said Su Yi, looking at Xiao Wu with a smile in his eyes.

Ning Rongrong, who was standing beside Su Yi, looked at Su Yi with that spring-like smile on his face, and his eyes were curved into crescents.

Xiao Wu looked at this smile on Su Yi's face. For some reason, her heart felt fuzzy.

Ning Rongrong looked at Xiao Wu holding Tang San's hands, quietly glanced at Su Yi standing beside her, and then looked at herself.

She who had just wanted to reach out and secretly hold Su Yi's hand, watched Su Yi walk straight into the blacksmith shop and a trace of loss flashed in her eyes.

Looking at Tang San, Xiao Wu looked at the loss in Ning Rongrong's eyes and loosened her hold on Tang San's hands and came to Ning Rongrong's side.

Taking Ning Rongrong's small hand, Xiao Wu said in a small voice: "Rongrong, some opportunities are earned by oneself. Su Yi is excellent, if you don't seize the opportunity, be careful of being preceded by others."

"Mm~"

Ning Rongrong heard Xiao Wu's words and cheered herself on silently, looking at Su Yi who was in the blacksmith's shop, dealing with the blacksmith, a trace of determination flashed in her eyes.

After the crowd came out of Sotou City and returned to Shrek, in the evening, the crowd held a big bonfire dinner.

Everyone ate to their heart's content, and Su Yi looked at Xiao Wu, who was pulling Ning Rongrong to dance, and just desperately wished he had broken through to Rank 60.

.......

The next day, the crowd came to the canteen early to gather.

Looking at Yu Xiaogang who personally cooked for the crowd, the meal was very rich.

Ma Hong Jun and Oscar were both excited and jumped right in.

"You guys are now at the time of body development, you must take good nutrition to make your body quality improve, after eating, we officially start training."

Yu Xiaogang looked at the crowd and smiled faintly.

"Long live Master!"

Ma Hong Jun listened to Yu Xiaogang's words, eating a chicken leg while shouting excitedly.

Su Yi, on the other hand, was sitting next to Ning Rongrong, quietly eating the food in front of him.

As the crowd finished eating, the crowd gathered in the centre of Shrek's playground.

"Su Yi, step forward."

Hearing this from Yu Xiaogang, Su Yi stood out from the crowd.

"Today, your task is to defeat the seven of them."

Seeing this, Yu Xiaogang said to Su Yi, "Not defeat them one by one, but defeat them all together."

"Good!"

Hearing this from Yu Xiaogang, Su Yi nodded his head.

Afterwards, Yu Xiaogang looked at Tang San and Dai Mubai and other people and said, "And you guys, today's task is to join forces and defeat Su Yi."

"Now, you have one incense stick of time to decide what you will do!"

"Yes!"

When the seven Shrek men heard this from Yu Xiaogang, they all spoke in response.

While Su Yi stood right beside Yu Xiaogang, calmly recalling the Spirit Abilities and roles of the crowd, his mind began to continuously reason out the formations and tactics used by the other side.

"Su Yi, do you know the reason for today's cultivation, why this is necessary?"

Yu Xiaogang looked at Su Yi, who was standing beside him, and opened his mouth to ask.

"To let the crowd, know that the power of one person is not as powerful as the power of a team working together."

Hearing this from Su Yi, Yu Xiaogang looked at Su Yi with a mixture of satisfaction and regret in his eyes.

Such a smart person, with such a talent, why was he not his disciple?

Although Xiao Wu was one in a million, he was still a bit inferior to Su Yi.

The more Yu Xiaogang looked at Su Yi, who was standing beside him and whose mind was always unperturbed, the more he coveted him.

It was a pity that he had made his words very clear.

At the time Su Yi said this, in his heart, he felt very disdainful of the master beside him.

This kind of common sense, as long as one is an individual, one knows it, right?

It is only that the power of teamwork is indeed great. However, if there are more people in the face of absolute power, it means nothing.

Today, let's see how you can say these words to these guys.

Thinking of this, Su Yi looked at the crowd who stood up and smiled.

"Master, Su Yi, we are ready."

Tang San stood up and looked at Yu Xiaogang and Su Yi and spoke.

"Su Yi, are you ready?"

Hearing this from Tang San, Yu Xiaogang looked at Su Yi and asked.

"No problem."

Hearing this from Su Yi, Yu Xiaogang nodded and looked at Tang San and them and said, "In that case, then we can start."

"Boss Su, when you get down later, you have to be a bit more relaxed."

Ma Hong Jun could still remember the five Spirit Rings of one yellow, two purple and two black on Su Yi's body, even though they were seven people.

However, back then, Su Yi and Master Zhao had teamed up to kill a Spirit Douluo, and Su Yi had killed a Spirit Emperor who was one level higher than him with his own strength, but it was still fresh in his mind.

Ma Hong Jun was still very scared of this competition.

When Su Yi heard Ma Hong Jun's words, he smiled faintly, "Don't worry, I will be a little relaxed."

After Su Yi finished speaking, he did not give the crowd time to react at all and rushed towards his opponent.

A Martial Spirit appeared in his hand, the Chaos Supreme Spear.

When the Chaos Supreme Spear appeared in Su Yi's hand, Yu Xiaogang’s eyes, which had been watching Su Yi, once again shone.

The Martial Spirit that appeared in Su Yi's hand, he had never seen it before.

However, just by the aura of Spirit Power released from this Martial Spirit, he could tell that this Martial Spirit of Su Yi would probably be even more powerful than the Clear Sky Hammer.

Otherwise, Su Yi's talent would not be so high.

And as Su Yi erupted and rushed towards his opponent, Tang San and Dai Mubai's faces changed greatly, "Not good, be careful."

Tang San instantly released his Martial Spirit Blue Silver Grass: "First Spirit Ability - Entanglement!"

As Tang San released his Spirit Ability, countless Blue Silver Grass broke through the earth and rushed towards Su Yi.

It was dense, wanting to wrap Su Yi up and bind him.

Tang San knew that this Spirit Ability couldn't bind Su Yi, but what he needed was just to buy everyone a moment to release their Martial Spirits.

8