Chapter 88: Everything is a bubble in the face of absolute strength (Part 2)
526 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 103 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n

Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gmail: [email protected]

Discord: Username: Drip | Hashtag:#0123

Join My Discord Server (A Fan-Club, use link to join it): https://discord.gg/n7m7rQXE

Please join my P.A.T.R.E.O.N, Patron members are 15 chapters ahead, there are juicy parts!

Link to P.A.T.R.E.O.N will be in my Fan-Club!

It will expire in 5 days so join quickly!


"First Spirit Ability - Entwine!"

With this entanglement from Tang San, countless Blue Silver Grass broke through the earth and rushed towards Su Yi, entangling him in an instant.

"First Spirit Ability - Unstoppable!"

With this unstoppable cry from Su Yi, Su Yi's body revealed his Spirit Ring.

One yellow, two purple and two black, five Spirit Rings were slowly rotating under Su Yi's feet.

Along with Su Yi releasing his first Spirit Ability, his entire body turned into a black stream of light and charged towards Dai Mubai.

"Not good!"

His own entanglement didn't even resist for a second against Su Yi and was broken through by Su Yi as if he was nothing.

Looking at Su Yi, who was rushing towards Dai Mubai, Blue Silver Grass appeared in Tang San's hand and wrapped around Dai Mubai's waist, trying to pull Dai Mubai back.

At the same time, Tang San also released his Second Spirit Ability: "Second Spirit Ability - Parasitic!"

With this cry of parasitism from Tang San, countless Blue Silver Grass emerged from within Su Yi's body, trying to bind him again.

It was a pity that the First Spirit Ability Su Yi used was “Unstoppable” and immune to all control skills.

Moreover, because Su Yi's speed was too fast, it caused countless Blue Silver Grass to appear out of thin air, while the black stream of light that Su Yi turned into had already arrived in front of Dai Mubai.

He swept a shot at Dai Mubai, who had just released his Martial Spirit.

With a “bang,” Dai Mubai was swept away by Su Yi's shot, and a mouthful of blood spurted out from his mouth.

Tang San's Blue Silver Grass, which was wrapped around Dai Mubai's waist, also shattered as a result.

Ma Hong Jun looked at Dai Mubai, who had been swept away by Su Yi's shot, and his little heart poofed.

“This ....... This is called showing mercy and being gentle?”

A single shot had fucked Boss Dai and made him vomit blood, and Boss Dai was a Rank 37 Spirit Elder.

Could he, a Rank 20 Spirit Grandmaster, withstand Su Yi's shot?

These thoughts flashed in his mind as he looked at Su Yi who was rushing towards him, Ma Hong Jun instantly began to release his Spirit Ability: "Second Spirit Ability, Bathing Fire Phoenix!"

"First Spirit Ability- Phoenix Fire Line!"

As Ma Hong Jun unleashed an increasing Spirit Ability on himself, Ning Rongrong's auxiliary Spirit Ability also enveloped the crowd.

Xiao Wu, on the other hand, took the initiative to rush towards Su Yi: "First Spirit Ability - Waist Bow!"

"With a whoosh," originally, Xiao Wu had already rushed to Su Yi.

The ponytail behind her back had wrapped around Su Yi's shoulder, but just as she wanted to activate her Spirit Ability, Su Yi disappeared in front of him.

Appearing again, he had already crossed over Xiao Wu and appeared in front of Ma Hong Jun.

Looking at the Phoenix Flame Line that Ma Hong Jun unleashed on him, the entire person disappeared once again.

Even Tang San, who had opened his Violet Extreme Devil Pupils, couldn't catch Su Yi's figure.

"So fast!!!"

"Not good!"

As Su Yi disappeared in front of Ma Hong Jun, the Phoenix Flame Line released by Ma Hong Jun shot towards Xiao Wu.

The moment Su Yi disappeared, Tang San sensed something bad and released the Blue Silver Grass to wrap around Xiao Wu's waist, instantly pulling Xiao Wu towards him.

The moment Tang San pulled Xiao Wu towards him, Ma Hong Jun released the Phoenix Fire Line, which attacked the spot where Xiao Wu was standing.

Xiao Wu sau Ma Hong Jun's attack and a cold sweat was left on her forehead.

Luckily, Xiao Wu had pulled her back, otherwise, she would have had to fight hard against this attack from Fatty.

Ma Hong Jun looked at Su Yi, who had suddenly disappeared in front of him, and was still searching for Su Yi's position.

Suddenly, he felt a strong impact from his waist and Su Yi kicked him towards Oscar.

Ma Hong Jun, who was releasing the Phoenix Fire Line, also switched the direction of attack of the Phoenix Fire Line he was releasing from his mouth because of Su Yi's kick.

The originally straight Phoenix Flame Line formed an arc in the air and swept towards Tang San and Xiao Wu.

What kind of fighting instinct was this, that it was so terrifying?

Tang San looked at Su Yi's attack of killing three birds with one stone and brought Xiao Wu to dodge this Phoenix Fire Line.

Incidentally, two Blue Silver Grasses were released in his hands, pulling Oscar and Ning Rongrong into the distance.

As for Zhu Zhuqing, she had already released her First Spirit Ability: "First Spirit Ability - Spectral Burst!"

As Zhu Zhuqing let out this Spectral Thrust, her entire body had turned into a stream of light, charging towards Su Yi.

With a "bang", Zhu Zhuqing, who was rushing towards Su Yi, was swept across by Su Yi's spear, hitting her abdomen, and her entire body was sent flying and fainted.

With a "whoosh", Su Yi had already rushed to Xiao Wu and Tang San.

As he watched Su Yi attack Xiao Wu, Tang San's eyes filled with blood.

With a bang, before Tang San could react, his entire body felt a strong impact on his chest, and his entire body flew backwards beside Xiao Wu.

"Brother~"

Xiao Wu's eyes showed anxiety and anger when she saw Tang San being sent flying by Su Yi with a shot from the hilt of his spear, and he had also received a wound.

Without waiting for her to lash out, Xiao Wu also followed in Tang San's footsteps, her entire body was swept across by Su Yi's spear and was similarly sent flying out.

As for Dai Mubai, who had been swept away by Su Yi's shot at the beginning, the whole person had already passed out and completely lost consciousness when he hit the tree in sight.

"Stop!"

Just as Su Yi was rushing towards Oscar, Su Yi, who had already arrived in front of Oscar, heard this shout from Yu Xiaogang and stopped.

There was no other reason, because the difference between the two sides was just too great.

As soon as Su Yi made Dai Mubai lose his fighting power with one blow, Yu Xiaogang knew that Su Yi had already won this test.

He was the one who saw the Spirit Rings emerging from Su Yi's body and he was shocked, even though he was aware of Su Yi’s Spirit Ring Configuration.

However, when he really saw it, it still brought him an incomparably strong shock and made him freeze for a few seconds.

But in those few seconds, Su Yi had already defeated all of them one after another, and Tang San and the others had no ability to resist.

Looking at Su Yi, who was rushing towards Oscar, Yu Xiaogang, who had regained his senses, shouted to stop the fight and terminate the contest.

After all, the result of the match had already come out.

Even if the Shrek crowd was far more talented than their peers, they were little monsters among their age.

But in front of Su Yi, a monster, they were fake monsters.

From beginning to end, throughout this competition, Su Yi also only released one Martial Spirit and hadn’t even fought seriously, but still managed to defeat all seven Shrek monsters.

This guy's combat power was simply too strong.

Even if he was a Spirit King, he might not be able to win if he wanted to face the combination of Tang San and the others.

However, Su Yi struck and destroyed the other camp.

This son, in the future, would surely ask for the pinnacle of the Spirit Master world.

Oscar, on the other hand, looked at Su Yi who appeared a metre in front of him.

He had clearly seen how fierce Su Yi was, not to mention Boss Dai who had passed out and Ma Hong Jun who was still not up yet. Even Zhu Zhuqing, a beautiful woman, had been knocked out by his shot.

Luckily, the master had called out to listen, otherwise, he would have had a hard time.

Thinking of this, Oscar's legs were weak, and he sat down on the ground.

9