Chapter 91 If you can! Don’t want hostility!
351 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 108 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n

Support me on Patreon: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

Line Break

"Master, I'm back."

Su Yi's light-hearted words, "Master, I'm back," instantly caused Tang Yuehua to burst into tears.

The hands that were originally hugging Su Yi kept hitting Su Yi's chest, "You little bastard, only then did you know to come back to see me."

Su Yi looked at the Tang Yuehua in front of him as if he did not know him.

This was the first time he had seen Tang Yuehua in such a state.

For a moment, Su Yi did not know what to say and stood in front of Tang Yuehua, letting Tang Yuehua vent out the bitterness in her heart.

It was only after a long time that Tang Yuehua stopped crying, looked at Su Yi in front of him and asked in a soft voice, "How long will you stay this time when you come back?"

"A week."

"Just take these few days and leave?"

When Tang Yuehua heard the word “week” from Su Yi's mouth, she frowned slightly, dissatisfaction flashing in her eyes.

"After all, this time it's a leave of absence to come over for a visit to my Master."

Su Yi said, the black Desert Eagle appeared in his hand and placed it in front of Tang Yuehua.

"Master, this is a gift from me to you."

"A gift?"

Tang Yuehua looked at the black object held in Su Yi's hand; she couldn't even tell what Su Yi was holding.

If someone else had given her this object, she wouldn't even look at it.

However, since Su Yi had given it to her, she must keep it well.

Save this little bastard from having something to keep her company even after he left.

"There is also this box of stuff, which is an important item needed for this weapon."

Su Yi said, and that left hand with the black ring was pointed at Tang Yuehua for a moment in front of him.

A half-meter high, one-meter-long wooden box appeared in front of Tang Yuehua.

Seeing this scene, Tang Yuehua looked at the black ring Su Yi was carrying in his left hand and said in amazement, "This is a Spirit guide that can store things, and it's a ring type?"

Looking at the amazement in Tang Yuehua's eyes, Su Yi smiled faintly, "That's right, it was also luck that I was able to obtain this item."

"Then your luck is still really good, in this Douluo Continent, the most difficult thing to obtain is this kind of Spirit guide that can store things."

Tang Yuehua said here, looking at the black Desert Eagle in her hand, looking at Su Yi and asking softly, "Little bastard, you said this thing is a weapon?"

Hearing this from Tang Yuehua, Su Yi did not care at all about her words of little bastard, instead he smiled slightly and said, "That's right, Master."

"You are unable to break through Rank 10 at all due to your Martial Spirit, so I have made a weapon for you to defend yourself."

"Although you will not be in any danger in this Moon Pavilion, this is just in case.”

"This weapon in your hand can kill a Spirit Emperor without defences in one shot if they are within thirty metres of you."

Hearing this from Su Yi, Tang Yuehua looked at the blackened Desert Eagle in her hand, her eyes showing shock, "You're saying that this little plaything in my hand should be able to shoot and kill a Spirit Emperor level powerhouse?"

"That's right, Master, let me demonstrate it to you."

Su Yi said, taking the Desert Eagle in Tang Yuehua's hand.

Opening the wooden box on the ground, it was full of yellow bullets.

In front of Tang Yuehua, he took out the gun clip and filled the bullets one by one.

Afterwards, the loaded magazine was fed into the Desert Eagle. Holding the Desert Eagle in his right hand, he pulled on it with his left hand and cocked it with two "clicks".

"Master, the next sound may be a bit loud, so be prepared."

Su Yi held the Desert Eagle in his hand and looked at Tang Yuehua and said with a slight smile.

"Don't worry, Master, I've never seen anything big, you just get yours."

When Su Yi heard Tang Yuehua's words, he aimed his right hand with the Desert Eagle at the side of the table.

A loud “bang” rang out in Tang Yuehua's ears, startling her.

When Tang Yuehua came back to her senses, she looked at the side table, which had already been blown to pieces by something.

"This ......."

Tang Yuehua looked at the table that had already been blown to pieces, and after looking at the black Desert Eagle held in Su Yi's hand, she was dumbfounded for a long time.

When Tang Yuehua came back to her senses again, she looked at Su Yi and said dumbly, "This ....... How is this so powerful?"

Hearing this from Tang Yuehua, Su Yi smiled faintly and did not say anything.

"You child, it's not like anything will happen to me in this Moon Pavilion, this thing, you keep it for your own protection ah."

Tang Yuehua looked at the Desert Eagle held in Su Yi's hand and hastily pushed it back.

"Master, don't worry, this thing, I still have it."

Su Yi said, then he put the Desert Eagle in his hand, into Tang Yuehua's hand.

Then, an identical Desert Eagle appeared in his hand once again.

Tang Yuehua looked at the Desert Eagle that reappeared in Su Yi's hand and put away the Desert Eagle that Su Yi had delivered to her.

The jade hand that was holding the Desert Eagle tightened.

"You little bastard, have you come here to eat?"

Tang Yuehua looked at Su Yi, who had long since surpassed her in size, in front of her and asked gently.

"I've eaten, Master."

Hearing this from Su Yi, Tang Yuehua's eyes, which were originally looking at Su Yi's eyes full of softness and still with a hint of expectation, gradually narrowed.

"Don’t go, I’ve prepared a dish. In the long time since you left, I have learned a lot of dishes."

Tang Yuehua didn't care about Su Yi and pulled Su Yi towards the specially added kitchen on the fifth floor.

As Tang Yuehua dragged Su Yi out, she just happened to run into the many guards guarding Moon Pavilion.

This group of panicked guards looked at Tang Yuehua pulling Su Yi's hand out of the room and knelt on the ground.

"Greetings to the Pavilion Master and the Young Master."

Tang Yuehua looked at the panicked crowd and waved her hand, "Alright, all of you go down. The sound before was made by me, there is no need to be so alarmed."

"Yes, Your Highness, we will leave."

Hearing these words from Tang Yuehua, all of them retreated.

Afterwards, Tang Yuehua pulled Su Yi and walked into that kitchen.

Chu Feng was large, and there was a separate empty room with a white jade table and two white jade chairs.

Su Yi knew at first glance that this kitchen was specially prepared for him by his Master.

Otherwise, there was no way this room would only have these two chairs.

"Alright, little one, you do a little bit there now. This time, try the dishes that your Master made for you."

Tang Yuehua said, bringing Su Yi to that white jade table and pressing him into the chair.

Afterwards, Tang Yuehua was in a good mood and went to the kitchen and started to get busy.

Looking at Tang Yuehua busy back and listening to the rhythmic sound coming from the chopped vegetables, the corners of Su Yi's mouth rose slightly.

For his Master, Su Yi was very special.

In the event that the two of them were not hostile, she was his Master.

If that day did come, he would spare her life even if she stood across from him.

After all, without her teaching over the years, he would not have understood how important Bibi Dong was to him.

He didn’t want hostility if he could help it.

7