Chapter 92 The storming Bibi Dong!
372 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

People in Patreon are on Chapter 109

patreon.com/ArchDevilThearch

Line Break

 

"Supreme Pontiff, over here, there is news from Xiao Su Yi."

Yue Guan appeared in the middle of the Supreme Pontiff Palace, looking at Bibi Dong who was sitting in the middle of the Supreme Pontiff Palace, looking at the news that appeared in her hands, and for a moment she did not know how to express it.

Because, he could know that the Supreme Pontiff was very fed up with that little fellow's second Master.

Whether it was because of Tang Hao, or whether she came from the Clear SkyClan or had become the little one's Master, Bibi Dong could not wait to kill her.

However, if she was killed, the great plan that Qian Renxue had conspired with Spirit Hall for so many years might be ruined.

Moreover, there was the possibility of drawing the retired Clear Sky Clan out of the world.

Moreover, that woman, herself, had a great deal of energy in the Heaven Dou Empire.

So, there was no fear of an eventuality. Even if they knew full well that that woman was from the Clear Sky Clan, knowing that she was Tang Hao's sister, they, Spirit Hall, could not take action against her.

"Say, what news has come from that little fellow again?"

When Bibi Dong, who was sitting on the Supreme Pontiff’s Throne, heard this from Yue Guan, those originally narrowed eyes slightly lit up.

After all, Su Yi had been angry with her when he left.

This was the first time Bibi Dong had seen such emotions in that little boy.

Although she didn't know much about men and women, there was something about the little one that showed how important she was to him.

Or that it was her that the little one liked.

She knew it in her heart, but even though she had hinted at the impossibility of their relationship, the little one could not hear it at all.

At the same time, Bibi Dong felt helpless and sweet as if she had eaten honey.

If the little one had listened to her and given up on her.

She would feel heartbroken once again, after all, he was the only one who had listened to her secrets all these years.

The words, "Even if you want to destroy the world, I will stand by your side.”

It completely tore apart the incomparably dark world in her heart, hardening it and shining a beam of light into it.

She felt that she was a very shameless woman.

After all, this little one was Nana's sweetheart. And she, the Master, who was clearly thinking of another man in her heart, could not let go of this little one, again, at all.

Bibi Dong hates herself now, causing her to be afraid to face Su Yi and Nana at all.

After she finished the sentence, she didn't hear a reply from Yue Guan until a long time later, frowning slightly.

In the past, as soon as she had asked or finished, Yue Guan would answer immediately.

Today, on the other hand, it was clear that several breaths of time had passed and Yue Guan had not spoken in reply.

Bibi Dong looked up at Yue Guan, who was standing below with a hesitant face, and her eyes, which were originally full of softness, gradually narrowed.

"Say, what's wrong with that little one?"

When Yue Guan heard Bibi Dong's words, he could not help but shiver.

Looking at the narrowed eyes of Bibi Dong, Yue Guan could not help but swallow a mouthful of saliva.

Looking at the information that appeared in his hands, he stammered, "Back to ....... Back to ..... Back to the Supreme Pontiff."

Saying this, Yue Guan left a trace of cold sweat on his forehead as he looked at the information in his hands and continued to stammer, "The little ..... The little one left from Shrek and went to Heaven Dou City."

"Heaven Dou City ......."

When Bibi Dong, who was sitting in the Supreme Pontiff Throne, heard this from Yue Guan, those eyes, which had been slightly narrowed, were on the verge of being completely narrowed.

Quietly raising his head to look at Bibi Dong's Yue Guan, he felt as if he saw countless Qi coming from Bibi Dong’s body.

And this, originally at high noon, an unbearably hot hour.

The temperature in the middle of this Hall of the Pope seemed to have suddenly lowered a little.

"Go on."

Bibi Dong said here, biting his own silver teeth and speaking in a low voice.

"Yes, Supreme Pontiff."

Hearing this from Bibi Dong, Yue Guan looked at the report in his hand and continued, "After the little fellow arrived at the Heaven Dou Imperial City, he went straight to the Moon Pavilion, and has now been in the Moon Pavilion, for three days, and has yet to show his face."

"Good, good, good."

After hearing these words from Yue Guan, Bibi Dong stood up from her chair and instantly unleashed the Death God Domain.

Once this Death God Domain was released, it made Yue Guan stand in place, not even daring to move a bit.

Moreover, with the release of the Death God Domain, Yue Guan felt as if his blood was about to be curdled.

"Moon Pavilion, there's no need to keep it around, send someone to me immediately, head to the Heaven Dou Empire and exterminate Moon Pavilion for me. Bring that Tang Yuehua to mr."

When he said this, Bibi Dong's two words were clenched together, crunching loudly.

Hearing this, Yue Guan knelt down on the ground and said, "Supreme Pontiff, you can't. If we do this, the Heaven Dou Empire will send troops against our Spirit Hall and, moreover, we may draw out the Clear Sky Clan. Wouldn't all our plans over the years be in vain? Everything, it would all go down the drain."

When Bibi Dong heard this, she looked at Yue Guan angrily.

"I don’t care about the Heaven Dou Empire, Clear Sky Clan or anyone else. They’ve been trying to take my disciple. I will destroy them all."

At the thought that Su Yi might leave her and thus stay at the Moon Pavilion, the killing intent in Bibi Dong's heart simply could not be suppressed.

That thought of wanting to frantically destroy everything instantly broke through her heart's defensive line and continuously pounded her mind.

In her mind, it was as if there was a voice telling her that as long as she spared nothing, destroyed the Moon Pavilion, destroyed the Heaven Dou Empire, destroyed the Clear Sky clan, destroyed everything that wanted to stop her, and recaptured Su Yi, Su Yi would return to her side.

"Bibi Dong, what are you doing!!!"

Just as Bibi Dong was exploding her Spirit Power with all her might, Qian Daoliu suddenly appeared in the middle of the Supreme Pontiff Palace.

Looking at Bibi Dong, who had released her Martial Spirit and whose Spirit Ring had already risen under her feet, Qian Daoliu angrily rebuked.

"Old thing, you dare to stop me too. Today, no matter who dares to stop me, I want him to die!!!"

With this death cry from Bibi Dong, his entire body turned into a stream of light and appeared in front of Qian Daoliu: "Second Spirit Ability - Eternal Creation!"

With this Eternal Creation of Bibi Dong, a spider spear suddenly appeared from Bibi Dong's hand and stabbed at Qian Daoliu.

"Bastard!"

Qian Daoliu looked at Bibi Dong's attack and a dazzling golden light erupted from his body, bouncing Bibi Dong out of the way.

Qian Daoliu’s eyes flashed with a hint of ruthlessness as he looked at Bibi Dong who was catapulted out of the way by him.

If it wasn't for the existence of Xue'er, he would have wiped her out ages ago. How could he have put up with her?

Others did not know about the death of his son, Qian Xunji, but how could he, as a father, not know.

Everything, it was all for the sake of Xue'er.

7