Chapter 94 If It’s All Just “If”!
374 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 111 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n

Support me on Patreon: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

Line Break

"Little bastard, is it true that you're leaving tomorrow?"

Tang Yuehua sat opposite Su Yi, looking at the one in front of her, who was a child at first, but had now long since turned into a teenager.

He had grown up in front of her, and all the growth and progress she had witnessed.

The extent and progress of his studies had simply reached an unbelievable level.

Moreover, regarding Su Yi's identity, back after Su Yi had left, she had also entered Marquis Charles’ residence many times to look for Su Yi.

However, each time, Marquis Charles always had various reasons to say that Su Yi was not at home.

From that time on, she knew that Su Yi was not the Marquis’ son.

Although she did not know the identity of this little fellow, it was enough for Tang Yuehua to know that this little fellow was her disciple.

No matter what his identity was, it had nothing to do with her, Tang Yuehua.

"That's right, Master. After all, I've taken a month's leave, and by the time I rush back to the academy, the time will be up."

Hearing this from Su Yi, Tang Yuehua frowned and said, "Shrek Academy? I haven't heard of this academy, it's not a big Spirit Master academy at first glance. Why don't you come to the Heaven Dou Imperial Academy, which is the biggest academy in our Heaven Dou Empire? There are the best Masters here, come here, you can also live in Moon Pavilion."

Speaking here, Tang Yuehua looked at Su Yi with a hint of expectation in her eyes.

"No, Master."

Su Yi also saw the expectation in Tang Yuehua's eyes, but he could not agree.

After all, there were still the two targets among Shrek, Xiao Wu and Ning Rongrong, as well as, there was that Tang San who also seemed to have been reborn and was not a local.

No matter which one of the three of them, he could not be allowed to leave Shrek.

Most importantly, it was that Yu Xiaogang's character, which he hadn't observed clearly yet.

"No, you must transfer to the Heaven Dou Imperial Academy for me. That little Shrek, a small academy that has never even heard of popping up from anywhere, how could you possibly be allowed to study there?"

Hearing Su Yi's refusal, Tang Yuehua was anxious.

Then, as if she thought of something, she suddenly came in front of Su Yi, stretched out her hands and grabbed Su Yi's shoulders, looked at Su Yi's eyes and asked, "Is there someone you like in that academy?”

Su Yi looked at Tang Yuehua's nervous eyes and smiled faintly, "No, Master."

"I'm really quite well in Shrek Academy, although there are only eight of us in Shrek Academy. However, each of the other Shrek seven, who are only twelve or thirteen years old, are already Spirit Elders or even breaking through Rank 30 right away. Every single trainee in there is highly talented, and, each and every one of them, is not simple."

"Moreover, the dean who established Shrek Academy, you should have heard of it. It was the one that was established by the Four-Eyed Cathawk Flender, the Flying Horn, among the Golden Iron Triangle, back on the continent."

"The reason why there are so few trainees is because the standards for recruiting trainees are simply too high. It is simply impossible to meet if you are not a little devil."

"Moreover, the Master who is teaching us now is the Horn of Wisdom, Master Yu Xiaogang, among the Golden Iron Triangle. And, one of the Masters in the academy, Zhao Wuji, is the Immovable King who defeated sixteen of Spirit Hall’s Spirit Emperors and escaped them."

"So, don't look at this academy as unheard of and still small. Wait until later, the name Shrek will definitely spread across the continent."

Su Yi looked at Tang Yuehua in front of him and opened his mouth to explain.

Spread all over the continent, provided that you all can still survive.

Only, these words were hidden in Su Yi's heart.

And when Tang Yuehua, who was sitting in front of Su Yi, heard Su Yi's words, her whole body froze.

A little Shrek whose name she hadn't heard of was actually so powerful?

However, these were not her main concerns. As long as the one this little bastard liked wasn't there, it was fine.

Although she didn't know exactly what kind of feelings she had for this little bastard right now, the thought that this little bastard had someone he liked in his heart made her heart sour and hard.

In the beginning, the figure of the man who had been silently hiding in her heart had faded more and more, being slowly replaced by this little guy.

After all, she and that man could not be possible at all.

They were, well, brother and sister.

But she was old enough to be this little one's mother.

She shouldn't even have those kinds of thoughts about him, wanting to have him all to herself.

But, knowing that, she just couldn't let go.

She can only say, "I was born before you were born, but you were born before I was old.”

If this little one had been born twenty years earlier and she had met him, she would have kept him with her.

If it had been him she had met, she would not have developed the wrong feelings for that man.

If she had met him earlier, she would not have had any regrets today.

It was a pity that all the ifs, ands, were only ifs.

She didn't understand why God had to do this to her.

"Little fellow, have you and the one you like, been together?"

Tang Yuehua looked at Su Yi and asked, incomparably nervous.

"I don't know, after all, her heart can't get enough of one person."

Su Yi said softly as he passed this statement by Tang Yuehua.

"The one you like, still has someone else in her heart?"

When Tang Yuehua heard Su Yi's words, anger appeared in her eyes, "Little bastard, if that's the case, why do you like her again? Since she has someone else in her heart, why do you still like her?"

"Isn't it good to stay at Moon Pavilion and keep me company?"

Tang Yuehua listened to Su Yi's answer, and out of anger, agitatedly grabbed Su Yi's shoulder, questioning.

"Answer me, why don't you answer me."

Tang Yuehua looked at the silent Su Yi and opened her mouth to ask.

"Is she really that good? Am I not good to you?"

Tang Yuehua said, already in tears.

"My life is given by her."

Looking at the tearful Tang Yuehua in front of him, Su Yi said softly.

"So, I won't leave her."

"Sorry, I was too excited."

Tang Yuehua looked at Su Yi in front of her and wiped away the tears on her face.

Yes, knowing that it was inappropriate and impossible, why make things difficult for him.

The age difference between her and him was just too big, too big, and she was still in her prime now.

But what about ten years, twenty years from now?

At that time, Su Yi will be a young man, while she will already be old and pearly.

Even if she were only ten years younger, she would not give up so easily.

Between the two of them, there was a destiny but no separation.

"What do you want to eat today?"

Tang Yuehua wiped away the tears on her face and said softly to Su Yi.

It was clear that she wanted to show a smile to Su Yi, but the smile she showed on her face was so far-fetched and as bitter as it could be.

"As long as you’re happy, it's fine."

"Good, I'll go now."

7