Chapter 95 Fourteen-year-old Spirit King
372 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

People in Patreon are in chapter 112

patreon.com/ArchDevilThearch

Line Break

When Su Yi left Moon Pavilion, he returned to Shrek after more than ten days.

"Boss Su, you're back!"

Oscar looked at Su Yi who had returned to Shrek and his eyes lit up.

"Su Yi!"

Without waiting for Oscar to run to Su Yi's side, a silhouette jumped into Su Yi's arms.

Su Yi saw Ning Rongrong who had jumped into his arms and faintly froze, not reaching out to hug her.

"You're finally back, Su Yi."

Ning Rongrong jumped into Su Yi's arms and looked at Su Yi who had been gone for almost a month or so, fearing that this guy was leaving or would never come back.

Before, she didn't even dare to hold Su Yi's hand.

However, the longer Su Yi had been away, the heavier the feeling of worry and loss she felt in her heart.

This time, Su Yi's return caused Ning Rongrong to no longer be able to suppress her feelings for Su Yi.

Tang San, Dai Mubai and the others looked at Ning Rongrong who was hugging Su Yi, each with a smile in their eyes.

This guy, Ma Hongjun, was even standing at the side whistling.

"Alright, so many people are watching, let go."

Su Yi looked at Ning Rongrong who was hugging him tightly and said softly.

"I don't, Su Yi, I like you, I'm going to hold you like this."

Hearing this from Su Yi, Ning Rongrong opened her mouth and confessed her love to Su Yi.

Hearing Ning Rongrong's confession, Su Yi's heart did not set off a single ripple.

His mission was immediately accomplished.

Tang San and the others were all shocked when they heard Ning Rongrong's confession, and then the crowd looked and began to flirt with the two.

"Welcome back, Su Yi."

Tang San brought Xiao Wu and Dai Mubai and the others to Su Yi with a smile on his face.

"Boss Su, you don't know, right, during the time you were away, Tang San and Xiao Wu have also broken through Spirit Elder."

"Moreover, we defeated all the disciples of the Heaven Dou Empire Royal Academy at the Great Spirit Fighting Arena in Suotuo City earlier."

"And there's more, Boss Su, do you know? The leading Master of that group of Heaven Dou Imperial Academy disciples is a Spirit Emperor level powerhouse. That Master, who is our senior, also graduated from Shrek."

Ma Hongjun looked at Su Yi and kept talking about what had happened to them during the time he was not there.

"Alright, fatty, is it necessary to look like this? Su Yi just came back, let's talk about it as we walk, what are we standing here for?"

Dai Mubai said and kicked Ma Hongjun without good grace.

"Right Su Yi, this time we Shrek are moving to a different place."

As the crowd led Su Yi in the direction of the canteen, Tang San looked at Su Yi and spoke softly.

"Change of place?"

When Su Yi heard this from Tang San, doubt appeared in his eyes.

It didn't matter if we changed the place or not, as long as you guys and Yu Xiaogang were still there.

"That's right, Master is telling us to go to Heaven Dou Imperial Academy to study on loan, and after that, so that we can participate in the Spirit Master Competition."

"Borrowing?"

"That's right, it's borrowing. We, Shrek, do not have lots of money. As for why we are heading to Heaven Dou Imperial Academy, it's because the cultivation environment at the Heaven Dou Academy is very beneficial to us."

"Master said that if we cultivate at the Heaven Dou Imperial Academy, we will be much faster than we are now. When the time comes, we will then fight for three competition spots at the Heaven Dou Imperial Academy, and by then, our Shrek will definitely be generous and glorious."

A hint of excitement appeared in Tang San's eyes as he said this.

And when Su Yi heard this, he looked at Tang San and asked curiously, "These are the words of the master?"

"That's right, these words are the words of the Master."

When Tang San heard this from Su Yi, he thought that Su Yi was going to praise his Master.

However, what he waited for was indeed Su Yi's question.

"Then I would like to know, the Heaven Dou Imperial Academy, why should they accept Shrek students? Although your talents are all top-notch, but, if the Imperial Academy wants to let you cultivate it by borrowing people's stuff, why not let you be called trainees of the Heaven Dou Imperial Academy. Leaving such good trainees unaccepted, giving places to cultivate for nothing, and also giving places in the competition. That doesn't make sense, right?"

When Tang San heard this query from Su Yi, he faintly froze, then laughed, "That's up to that senior Fatty mentioned earlier, because of him, he has helped us make good connections at Heaven Dou Imperial Academy."

"Alright."

Hearing this from Tang San, Su Yi didn't open his mouth to speak.

"You guys finally came back, we're waiting for you to come back now, otherwise, we would have had to leave for the Heaven Capital Imperial City a week ago."

Dai Mubai came to Su Yi's side and punched him gently on the shoulder.

Su Yi looked at Dai Mubai in front of him and said with a smile, "Isn't it back?"

Dai Mubai, who was standing beside Su Yi, looked at Su Yi's smirking look and felt his heart shiver.

"Su Yi, this look of yours, why does it always make me feel a little worried inside, a little worried?"

"It's just an illusion, let's go, let's go eat first."

When Su Yi heard Dai Mubai's words, he smiled faintly and said on his way to the canteen with the crowd, "I just came back, I haven't eaten anything yet. -"

"Let's go, let's go eat!"

When Ma Hongjun heard this from Su Yi, he walked towards the canteen in a faint manner.

When everyone arrived at the canteen, they looked at their Master who was personally busy cooking.

As soon as Ma Hongjun entered the door, he shouted, "Master, look who's back."

Ma Hongjun said and dodged to reveal Su Yi behind him.

The Master who was cooking saw Su Yi and his eyes lit up.

"Back?"

"Mm."

Su Yi looked at Yu Xiaogang in front of him with disdain.

However, in front of the crowd, one had to smile and welcome him.

When you make your Master completely forget about you, you will definitely be made to taste the most painful punishment in this world, you fame touting trash.

"The crowd has already told you about our journey to the Heaven Dou Imperial Academy, right?"

Looking at the crowd as they took their seats, Yu Xiaogang looked at Su Yi and said softly.

"Mm."

"This time, the rewards for the champion of the Spirit Master Competition are extraordinary."

"Any Spirit Master under the age of twenty-five in the academy can participate in this competition. Moreover, the champion of this competition will get six Spirit Bones."

"Six Spirit Bones!!!"

When the Shrek crowd heard this news, they were all shocked.

They only knew about the competition, they didn't know the rewards of the competition.

"Has Spirit Hall gone mad this time? To actually take out six Spirit bones as the reward for winning this competition?"

Dai Mubai said as he looked at Yu Xiaogang with a shocked face.

Hearing Dai Mubai's words, Yu Xiaogang spoke, "This time, the reason why Spirit Hall is giving such a reward was because Spirit Hall had a Saint Child that never appeared before in history. According to the rumors, this Saint who was only fourteen years old, had already become a Spirit King. Even Su Yi, now, only became a Spirit King at the age of sixteen."

"Therefore, this mysterious Saint Child of Spirit Hall is the youngest Saint Child this Douluo Continent, ever, has ever seen."

"Fourteen years old at the Spirit King realm!!!"

When the crowd heard these words from Yu Xiaogang, shock and horror appeared in their eyes.

Even Su Yi, who was sitting in the middle of the crowd, had the same shocked look in his eyes.

8