Chapter 96 Zhu Zhuqing: I just want to live!
403 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 113 on Patreon

patreon.com/ArchDevilThearch

Line Break

"A fourteen-year-old Spirit King!!!"

Hearing the crowds' exclamations and the shock in their eyes, Yu Xiaogang continued to say, "It is estimated that half of these six Spirit bones have to be for this saint's son."

"Moreover, the most important thing is that Spirit Hall not only has such a powerful Saint Child, but a golden generation has emerged. One of them is the Saint Maiden of the Martial Spirit Hall, along with the other two, both of whom broke through to the Spirit King realm in their twenties."

"Then in that case, aren't there at least four Spirit Kings from the team members of Spirit Hall participating."

Hearing this from Yu Xiaogang, Tang San said in shock, "With such a lineup, the reward is definitely Spirit Hall's."

Hearing Tang San's words, Dai Mubai retorted, "That's not necessarily true, after all, we still have Su Yi here."

"That's right, that's right, Boss Su is so powerful, he can definitely wipe out the four Spirit Kings of Spirit Hall all by himself."'

Ma Hongjun heard this from Dai Mubai and instantly agreed.

Hearing this from the crowd, Yu Xiaogang smiled faintly, ''That's right, Junior, after all, we still have the killer Su Yi for this competition. You have all seen Su Yi's combat power. Not to mention Spirit Kings, even ordinary Spirit Emperors would not be Su Yi's opponent."

Speaking here, Yu Xiaogang looked at the crowd and slowly said, "This time, for the three entry spots that we will obtain after we go to the Heaven Dou Imperial Academy, I am going to make sure you, Tang San and Ning Rongrong will improve."

"With you around, even if Spirit Hall’s Golden Generation take part, who are all Spirit Kings, won't be your opponents. When that time comes, we will be able to get at least two of those six Spirit bones as a reward."

"Moreover, Su Yi will be even stronger with Ning Rongrong's assistance, the championship, we can expect it."

"Win the championship!!!"

Hearing this from Yu Xiaogang, the crowd shouted in unison.

Only, at the time of shouting, Su Yi was 0.1 seconds later than the crowd. Only, this 0.1 second later, no one would notice it.

"Alright, Su Yi has just returned, after eating, all of you rest well, we will leave tomorrow and head to Heaven Dou City."

"Yes."

........

As the crowd finished eating, they all departed.

Xiao Wu held Tang San and ran off to whisper somewhere again.

Ning Rongrong, on the other hand, was following Su Yi all the way, and she, who was holding onto Su Yi's arm, didn't want to let go for a moment.

Dai Mubai, on the other hand, was chasing after Zhu Zhuqing, just like a mangy dog.

In the end, the Shrek crowd was left with the lonely Ma Hongjun and Oscar.

"Hey~ It's like this every day, leaving us two behind."

Ma Hongjun looked at the few people leaving in pairs, with a look of lifelessness.

When Oscar heard this from Ma Hongjun, the two brothers hugged each other and cried out in pain.

"Su Yi, I heard the Dean and Master say that you went to see your Master."

Ning Rongrong, who was following Su Yi, looked at Su Yi playfully and opened her mouth to speak softly.

"Mm."

"So, what did you say to your Master?"

When Ning Rongrong said this, she put all her attention on Su Yi, her little ears immediately perked up.

Hearing this from Ning Rongrong, Su Yi said in a soft voice, "Just talking to my Master about some simple things."

"Oh~ that's all ......."

Hearing this from Su Yi, Ning Rongrong instantly lost her spirit and replied with breathlessness.

"Well, it's just a little talk with the Master. I made a group of friends at Shrek, as well as met a very special girl."

Hearing this from Su Yi, Ning Rongrong's eyes instantly filled with light.

Looking at Su Yi, his eyes were filled with surprise and expectation, "What about after that?"

Su Yi smiled faintly when he heard this from Ning Rong Yi: "After that ......"

"Go back to sleep."

Su Yi finished speaking and disappeared in front of Ning Rongrong.

Ning Rongrong looked at Su Yi who had disappeared in front of him, and her mouth opened wide in a dumbfounded manner.

Then wrinkling her cute little nose, she stomped her foot at the seat where Su Yi was originally standing, "Big bastard! Big bad egg! Big stinky egg!"

Afterwards, looking at the empty front, Ning Rongrong laughed happily.

She then walked beautifully back towards the dormitory where they lived, bouncing and jumping happily along the way.

.......

"Well, say, sneaking around and following us for what?"

As Su Yi disappeared from in front of Ning Rongrong, he suddenly appeared on a large tree not far away.

Looking at Zhu Zhuqing who was hiding in the tree, Su Yi looked at the other party with a smirk, his hand already slowly touching his calf.

"I want to know how to become as strong as you are."

Zhu Zhuqing looked at Su Yi, who was close at hand and said flatly.

"What do you want to do?"

Hearing this from Zhu Zhuqing, Su Yi looked at Zhu Zhuqing's bland eyes and smiled slightly.

"I want to follow you and learn, I want to live."

Zhu Zhuqing looked at Su Yi and continued to speak in a cold manner.

"Tell me."

Su Yi looked at Zhu Zhuqing in front of him, his hand left his calf and casually sat on the tree trunk.

"Dai Mubai and I come from the same place ........ After observing for such a long time, that fellow Dai Mubai is simply not thinking ahead. If this keeps going on, we will both die. When I came here, I had already thought about it. If Dai Mubai doesn't think of making progress, I will find an opportunity to kill him and subsequently commit suicide."

"However, after observing for such a long time, he has tried his best. But, still not thinking of making progress. You, on the other hand, for me, have given me hope to live. My intuition tells me that by following you, I will definitely become stronger and break away from this fate. Although I never believe in intuition, I just want to live."

Zhu Zhuqing told Su Yi even more, including where she and Dai Mubai came from.

After listening to Zhu Zhuqing, Su Yi looked at the moon overhead, then looked at Zhu Zhuqing the same: "First of all, you have to cultivate for at least fourteen hours every day, and stick to it for three months after that."

After Su Yi finished speaking, he disappeared in front of Zhu Zhuqing.

When Zhu Zhuqing heard this from Su Yi, he froze out of his mind.

.......

When the crowd departed from Shrek, they left Shrek and rushed to the Heaven Dou Imperial City.

Looking at the huge Heaven Dou Imperial City in front of them, Ma Hongjun and Oscar's eyes were filled with amazement.

"I go, Boss Dai, Boss Su, this Heaven Dou Imperial City, this is too big."

As the Shrek crowd entered the Heaven Dou Imperial City, Ma Hongjun looked at the huge flow of people coming and going, where could this be comparable to that tiny Suotuo City.

"It's good to get used to it."

Dai Mubai looked at Ma Hongjun's unimpressive look and said flatly.

"By the way, Third Brother, my father said that the Desert Eagle you sold to our Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan was very good, and my father was so happy that he wanted to order all the concealed weapons in five hundred sets."

When Tang San heard this from Ning Rongrong, he smiled slightly, "It's good that Uncle Ning likes this gift, however, it will take a while if the other concealed weapons are ordered in five hundred sets."

"A while doesn't matter, my father said it can wait."

Ning Rongrong, who was looking at Su Yi's arm, smiled happily when she heard this from Tang San.

6