Chapter 97 I remember you!
355 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 114 on Patreon

Join if you want to stay ahead!!!!!

patreon.com/ArchDevilThearch

Line Break!

Su Yi, who heard Ning Rongrong and Tang San's conversation, had a flash in his eyes.

It seemed that during the month he had been away, a lot of things had happened that he didn't know about.

If Ning Rongrong hadn't taken the initiative to mention today that Tang San had sold the concealed weapons he had made to the Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan, he wouldn't have known about it at all.

He also knew something about his Master’s plan.

His Master wanted to control the Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan.

If she really could not subdue it, Master would definitely wipe out the Seven Treasures Glazed Sect.

After all, the Upper Three Sects and the Lower Four Sects, as long as they waited for this plan of the Heaven Dou Empire to succeed.

Those who do not submit will all be exterminated.

To implement the truth, those who obey me will prosper and those who disobey me will die.

If we don't know about this today, later on when his Master attacks the Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan, we will definitely suffer a big loss.

After all, he was very clear about the power of the Desert Eagle.

Coupled with those concealed weapons that Tang San had sent him, he knew something about their power.

Once he thought of this, he decided to take advantage of this period of time to send the drawings of the Desert Eagle back to Spirit Hall.

Let his Master secretly send someone to build it, and in the future, no matter if that Upper Three Clans and Lower Four Clans were subservient or not.

When the time came when they wanted to destroy them. One Desert Eagle for each of Spirit Hall’s Spirit Masters would definitely finish off the other side.

"Su Yi, what are you thinking about?"

Ning Rongrong, who was holding Su Yi's arm, looked at Su Yi as he wandered off and opened his mouth to ask curiously.

"I was thinking that I just came back from this Heaven Dou City and now I'm back here again."

Su Yi said here, a bitter smile appearing on his face.

"You came to see your Master before, in this Heaven Dou City?"

Hearing this from Su Yi, a light appeared in Ning Rongrong's eyes, "Su Yi, can you take me to see your Master?"

Hearing this from Ning Rongrong, Su Yi smiled faintly, "That will have to wait until I ask my Master when the time comes, after all, I have to fight for her permission."

"Mm-hmm!"

When Ning Rongrong heard this from Su Yi, she hurriedly nodded her head, "Right, Su Yi, what kind of gifts do your Masters like?"

The crowd looked at Ning Rongrong's look and each one showed a funny look.

Xiao Wu jumped to Ning Rongrong's side and held Ning Rongrong's arm and laughed, "Rongrong, you haven't even met yet, and you're already ready to please Su Yi's Master."

"I ..... I ......."

Ning Rongrong listened to Xiao Wu's words, not saying anything for half a day.

The crowd laughed as they looked at Ning Rongrong's appearance.

Looking at the laughter in Xiao Wu's eyes, Ning Rongrong reached out and grabbed Xiao Wu's crackle, "I told you to trick me, stop!"

With these words, Ning Rongrong chased after the fleeing Xiao Wu.

As the two girls ran past Flender and Yu Xiaogang and Zhao Wuji and several other Spirit Emperors, the crowd looked at the two youthful, sunny girls and smiles appeared in their eyes, "They’re young and beautiful."

With all the jostling along the way, the crowd arrived at an inn in the Heaven Dou Imperial City and stayed there.

After all, the crowd was already very tired from rushing continuously for days.

It was already getting late, and the Heaven Dou Imperial Academy was not located in this Heaven Dou City.

Therefore, the group decided to rest for the night in this Heaven Dou City and head to the Heaven Dou Imperial Academy tomorrow.

.......

The next day, when the crowd arrived at the Heaven Dou Imperial Academy, they were stopped by two students from the Heaven Dou Imperial Academy.

There was some conflict between the two sides because of this.

Amongst them, the cadet who was the most arrogant at the head, actually pointed at Su Yi's nose and cursed.

Su Yi, on the other hand, didn't react to everything and just looked at the other party with a smile on his face.

This person, he made a note of.

In the end, it was Qin Ming's appearance that led the crowd into the Heaven Dou Imperial Academy.

When the crowd arrived at the faculty office, three old men came out from inside.

These three old men brought Flender, as well as the crowd, a great pressure.

"Shrek Academy, Flender, Martial Spirit Cat Eagle, Rank 78 Spirit Saint, greets Seniors!"

Flender looked at the three people walking out and gave a salute.

"Dean Flender, there is no need to be polite. I am the Chief of the Teaching Council, Meng Shenji, Martial Spirit Black Demon, Rank 86 Spirit Douluo of the Control Department!"

"Second Chair of the Teaching Council, Bai Baoshan, Martial Spirit Heaven Star Furnace, House Jade Seal Rank 85 Spirit Douluo!"

"The third seat of the Teaching Committee, Zhilin, Martial Spirit Heaven Green Vine, Control Machine Washing Rank 83 Spirit Douluo!"

As the three were introduced, the Shrek crowd had shocked expressions on their faces.

Afterwards, under the introduction of Qin Ming and Flender, the crowd walked into the Teaching Council together.

After the crowd entered the Teaching Council, the crowd finished talking.

The three chairs of the Church Council, Zhilin, appeared in front of Su Yi, releasing their Spirit Power and pressure, all pressing down on Su Yi's body.

Su Yi's face did not show any hint of expression fluctuation, very bland and relaxed.

When Bai Baoshan and Meng Shenji, as well as the Wisdom Lin who had made the test move, saw this scene, apprehension flashed in their eyes.

This son was really as demonic as they had said.

This was a Spirit King at the tender age of sixteen, no wonder he was able to become a Spirit King at such a young age.

The pressure released by a Spirit Douluo didn’t affect him at all.

Ji Lin looked at Su Yi who was very relaxed in front of him, not believing in evil.

Continuing to increase the output of Spirit power and pressure release, from the initial thirty percent until the current ten percent, Su Yi's face hadn't changed in the slightest.

"Well, well, well, Dean Flender, your academy, it really deserves to accept only monster trainees."

"Today, we have truly seen what a monster is."

6