Chapter 98 – The Bullshit Monster Theory Part 1!
338 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 112 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n

Support me on Patreon: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

Line Break

"This is a Spirit Bone?"

Meng Shenji, who was still sitting there, saw the Eight Spider Spear that appeared behind Tang San's back and his entire body was shocked.

While Su Yi looked at the Spirit Bone that appeared behind Tang San, a hint of shock also appeared in his eyes.

This Spirit Bone of Tang San, could it be a torso-type Spirit Bone? But, it didn't look like it either.

And after seeing the Spirit Bone that appeared behind Tang San, Forest Douluo also lost the thought of continuing to test it.

Looking at the Spirit Bone that appeared behind Tang San, he was shocked.

After the pressure was lost, the Eight Spider Spear Spirit Bone that appeared behind Tang San's back instantly retracted into his body.

"Many thanks to Forest Douluo for making it happen!"

Seeing this, Yu Xiaogang's eyes lit up slightly as he thanked Wisdom Forest Douluo.

"What?"

Forest Douluo was puzzled when he heard this from Yu Xiaogang.

"This child's strength has increased since he received the External Spirit Bone. However, he was never able to truly fuse with it, and under the pressure you exerted, his externally attached Spirit Bone finally fused with his body, in that there is no separation between them."

"Ah? External Spirit Bones!"

When Meng Shenji and the others heard this from Yu Xiaogang, they were all shocked.

"Yes, this matter, please also ask the three sect members to keep it a secret. The value of the External Spirit Bone is extremely high, and if this matter were to be published, I am worried that someone might turn against us."

Su Yi, who was standing at the side, heard this from Yu Xiaogang and heavy disdain flashed across his eyes.

Just like you to take the initiative to tell others, and still make a statement?

If he had seen correctly before, a small hammer head appeared in Tang San's left hand.

Tang San’s Martial Spirit was a hammer, a regular hammer.

However, the strongest Martial Spirit in this Douluo Continent could be the Clear Sky Hammer.

And the Clear Sky Clan is known as the Tang Clan.

Thinking of this, the corners of Su Yi's mouth rose slightly.

Tang San, you really do have a lot of secrets on you?

While Su Yi was thinking about Tang San’s secrets, the crowd had almost finished talking about them.

Meng Shenji and the others very much welcomed Shrek Academy to come here on loan, and seeing these little monsters from Shrek, as well as that real monster Su Yi standing on the sidelines, their three old faces of the teaching committee were all happy.

If they waited for these children to take part in the Spirit Master Competition, they would definitely win the championship this time at Heaven Dou Imperial Academy.

Only, the competition that unfolded in Spirit City, it was not a certainty.

It was really because, this year, the strength of the team from Spirit City was too powerful.

There were four Spirit Kings alone, so how else could they compete?

It was obvious that the rewards that the Spirit Hall had come up with this time were for the people of their Spirit Hall.

Only, just as the crowd was talking to each other, the doors of the Church Council were suddenly opened and countless soldiers came barging in.

Those who entered were a middle-aged man and the young man who had caused a conflict with them in front of Heaven Dou Royal Academy.

This young man entered and looked at the Shrek crowd with a cold smile of disdain on his face.

And behind these two, an old man dressed in green robes followed.

Where he passed by, all the plants behind him withered.

What a strong poison, Su Yi and Tang San looked at the green-robed old man walking behind them, their eyes narrowed one after another.

This was a Titled Douluo, and looking at the old man, Su Yi's slightly narrowed eyes returned to their original state.

"Is Chairman Meng Shenji here?"

The middle-aged man who had entered looked at the three Dream Gods and opened his mouth to ask.

Obviously, this middle-aged man did not come here much and did not know Meng Shenji.

When the three of them, Meng Shenji and Bai Baoshan as well as Forest Douluo, heard this, they looked at each other and then bowed to the coming one, "Your Highness the Prince, what brings you here?"

"What? The three teaching committee members have guests here, and you don't introduce them to me?"

The middle-aged man who was called the Prince by Meng Shenji and the others spoke indifferently.

"Ah, Your Highness the Prince, this is Shrek Dean Flender ......."

Dream God Machine said, and began to introduce the Shrek crowd for Xue Xing. For Xue Xing, he kept talking about the excellence of the Shrek crowd.

"Dean Flender, this is His Royal Highness Prince Xue Xing of the Heaven Dou Empire. The Royal Academy under the jurisdiction of His Royal Highness the Prince."

As Meng Shenji finished his introduction, Prince Xue Xing said with a disdainful expression, "Hmph, Shrek Academy, never heard of it, it looks like an uncouth academy."

When Shrek and the others heard this remark from Xue Xing, an angry expression appeared on each of their faces.

Afterwards, they waited for Meng Shenji to finish speaking in Shrek's defence.

Xue Xing then began to say all sorts of unpleasant things about Shrek and looked at the crowd and said, "Chief Dream God Machine, I heard that Shrek humiliated my nephew, His Highness Xue Beng, the Fourth Prince of the Heaven Dou Empire, when he first arrived at my academy today."

When Tang San heard this from Xue Xing, he was slightly shocked, not expecting that this fellow was actually the Fourth Prince of the Heaven Dou Empire.

And after hearing this from Xue Xing, Flender spoke, "Then how does His Highness the Prince want to settle this matter? I wonder if you have asked His Royal Highness Prince Xue Beng why he was humiliated?"

When Xue Beng heard this from Flender, a look of anger appeared on his face.

And Xue Xing pressed him down and said indifferently, "This king has always treated talents well, and since you are here to seek our cooperation at the Tiandu Royal Academy, the fact that Xue Beng was humiliated will be put aside. However, you must prove to me that you are indeed talented."

When Dai Mubai and the others heard this from Xue Xing, they were all furious.

They were stopped by Flender and spoke, "Good, Your Highness Xue Xing, how do you want us to prove it?"

Xue Xing was waiting for these words from Flender, and the corners of his mouth rose slightly, "It's simple, as long as you can last five minutes under this Mr. Doktor, I will recognise your talents."

As Xue Xing finished speaking, the old man in green robes standing at the back slowly walked out.

When the crowd heard this from Xue Xing, a gloomy expression appeared on each of their faces.

"Otherwise, you will all get the hell out of my courtyard immediately."

Hearing this from Xue Xing, Dai Mubai's entire body jumped up and rushed towards Xue Xing.

As a result, the man in the green robe called Mr. Doktor only gave a faint glance at Dai Mubai, which caused Dai Mubai to be in the air and fall straight down.

When the crowd saw this, they were horrified.

With just one look, he had knocked Mu Bai down.

Afterwards, Dai Mubai was pulled back by Forest Douluo with his Martial Spirit and began to heal him.

"Mr. Doktor, please."

"Leave it to me!"

This Mr. Doktor said, taking two steps forward and said indifferently, "You guys, come along."

After saying this, a green poisonous mist was released from his body, and the plants around him instantly withered.

As the plants withered and turned into ashes, a Spirit Ring emerged from his body.

Seeing this scene, Su Yi's eyes faintly stared and appeared in front of Xiao Wu, hiding her behind him.

This was after all a Titled Douluo, if Xiao Wu, a humanoid 100,000-year-old Spirit Beast, was discovered by him, it would be a disaster.

Such a good Spirit Ring, how could it be taken away by others.

The prey he had his eye on could only belong to him.

6