Chapter 98 – The Bullshit Monster Theory Part 2!
318 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 115 in P_treon

P_treon.com/ArchDevilThearch

Line Break

With Su Yi standing in front of Xiao Wu, Xiao Wu, who was hiding behind a chair, looked at Su Yi's back with a slight frown.

The Shrek crowd who were in the middle of the teaching committee also released their Spirit Rings and Spirit Power in their bodies as this Mr. Doktor did.

Shocked by the intimidating pressure he brought, they stood still, none of them daring to make a move.

Just as Flender was about to step forward, Yu Xiaogang stood out from behind Flender.

"Your surname is Dugu, your body has a fishy aura, if my guess is correct, you should be Senior Dugu Bo, Poison Douluo!"

Hearing this from Yu Xiaogang, Dugu Bo said indifferently, "Since you know my name, don't you get lost?"

"Okay, let's go."

Hearing this, Yu Xiaogang took Flender's hand and prepared to leave.

Flender broke away from Yu Xiaogang and stared at Dugu Bo and said through clenched teeth, "I can't let Shrek suffer this disgrace."

Hearing this, Yu Xiaogang frowned and said, "Titled Douluo, in fact, you can resist, even if we old things are not afraid of death, do you want the children to follow us to destruction as well?"

Yu Xiaogang finished and looked at the three members of the committee and said politely, "This is the end of today's matter. We will never forget the warm hospitality of the three seniors, we will see you later."

Just as the group was about to leave, they were called back by Meng Shenji.

Afterwards, Meng Shenji and the others looked at Dugu Bo as he released his Martial Spirit and Spirit Ring one after another and spoke, "Today, it is up to the three of us to appreciate the power of a Titled Douluo."

"Three teaching committee members, what are you doing?"

Seeing this scene, Xue Xing stopped the three of them, "This academy, it's my call."

Hearing this from Xue Xing, Meng Shenji became angry, "Your Highness Prince, we will definitely report to the Great Emperor about today's matter."

Seeing that the three were about to make a move against Dugu Bo, Flender sighed deeply, "Forget it, Shrek Academy does not wish to cause trouble for the three seniors. Since Heaven Dou Imperial Academy is unwilling to cooperate with us, there is no point in being here."

"Three seniors, this is goodbye."

Flender said, and led the crowd outside.

Just as the crowd left, a pavilioned young girl crossed over Tang San and jumped into Dugu Bo’s arms with a happy face.

"Grandpa!"

Dugu Bo hugged the young girl with a smile on his face, "Hmm, not bad, your strength has improved again."

The young girl looked at Tang San's back, her eyes slightly narrowed, and then whispered to Dugu Bo.

When Dugu Bo heard this from the young girl, shock appeared in his eyes.

.......

After the crowd left from the Heaven Dou Imperial Academy, the Shrek crowd was filled with anger in their eyes.

The first thing you need to do is to get a good idea of what you are getting into.

Wasn't it Shrek's saying that Spirit Masters who didn't dare to cause trouble were not good Spirit Masters? What happened to the arrogant, domineering and unbeatable posture of everyone when they met Cang Hui Academy?

How come today, when they are facing a top ranked Douluo, they don't dare to let out a single fart and are too scared to move?

The so-called Spirit Masters who do not dare to cause trouble are not good Spirit Masters, but they are simply talking shit.

To put it bluntly, isn't that just bullying and fearing the tough? In the end, it's a nice thing to say.

After the crowd finished discussing the next development of Shrek, Flender said to the crowd, "Today, we will stay in Heaven Dou City for one night, and after that, we will think of a specific plan."

"Yes!"

Hearing this from Flender, the crowd walked towards Heaven Dou City one by one.

At this moment, Tang San and Xiao Wu arrived in front of Su Yi.

"Big brother Su, just now, thank you."

Xiao Wu held Tang San's arm and looked at Su Yi as she said softly.

"What are you thanking me for?"

Su Yi smiled faintly when he heard this from Xiao Wu.

"Before, the pressure released by that Titled Douluo was too terrifying, thank you for standing in my way."

"Yes, Brother Su, thanks for what happened before."

After Xiao Wu finished speaking, Tang San looked at Su Yi with a sincere face and said, "Aren't we, like, friends?"

"After all, you are the first people to become friends with me."

Hearing this from Tang San and Xiao Wu, Su Yi smiled faintly at the two, "Between friends, is there still a need to say thank you?"

That smile, like the spring breeze in March, soothed the tension and fear within Xiao Wu's heart.

"That's right, we are friends, we are, well, brothers."

Hearing these words from Su Yi, Tang San looked at Su Yi with seriousness in his eyes.

"Brother Su, in the future, if there is anything we can help with, just say, we will definitely help you."

When Tang San looked at Su Yi and finished, Xiao Wu, who was holding Tang San's arm, looked at Su Yi and said with a smile, "That's right, brother is right, big brother Su."

When Su Yi heard this from Tang San and Xiao Wu, this time, it was the most sincere smile he had ever had.

Looking at Xiao Wu with a smile, he said, "Well, in the future, you guys will definitely help me."

When Tang San and Xiao Wu heard Su Yi's words, they didn't doubt it, and the few of them looked at each other with a smile and entered Heaven Dou City.

As soon as the crowd entered Heaven Dou City, they saw a notice board recruiting applicants.

Flender looked at the notice board, Blue Buster Academy.

Qin Ming, who was standing among the crowd, heard the Blue Buster Academy from Flender's mouth and said, "This Blue Buster Academy, I know something about it."

"They are within Heaven Dou City, and I heard that the teaching at this academy is very strict. Moreover, it only accepts commoner students and rejects all nobles."

When Tang San and Dai Mubai and the others heard this from Qin Ming, they all revealed shocked expressions.

When Flender heard this from Qin Ming, he laughed out, "They will soon have the capital to fight against the Heaven Dou Imperial Academy."

As Flender finished speaking, he led the crowd to the Blue Buster Academy and applied for the job.

In less than an incense stick's time, the crowd had arrived at the Blue Buster Academy.

As the Shrek crowd looked at the vetted people in the room, Qin Ming took the lead and stepped forward.

He released his Martial Spirit, and six Spirit Rings of Yellow, Yellow, Purple, Purple, Black and Black rose from beneath his feet: "I am Qin Ming, a Rank 62 Power Attack System Spirit Emperor with a Martial Spirit called Pale Wold. I am applying to be a Master of your academy, please advise me."

That Blue Buster Academy's auditor looked at Qin Ming, having long been shocked by him, and said dumbly, "This, there is no need to conduct an exertion evaluation. The academy has a rule that Spirit Masters over Rank 60 can be exempted from other additional tests."

Hearing this, Flender spoke, "Since there is no need to take it at Rank 60, then we won't waste any more time, go!"

With that, he, Zhao Wuji and the other three Masters released their Martial Spirits and Spirit Rings one after another.

"Rank 63l Dragon Stick Artifact Spirit Emperor, Li Yusong, Power Attack Department!"

"Rank 61 Sugar Pea Artifact Soul Saint, Shao Xin, Food Department!"

"Rank 66 Starla Chess Artifact Spirit Emperor, Lu Qibin, Control Department!"

....

That auditor looked at the Spirit Rings in the crowd, he was shocked beyond words.

Stunned, he looked at the Shrek crowd, dumbfounded and with his mouth wide open.

Seeing this, Tang San secretly said in his heart: In this world, it really is still necessary to speak for strength.

5