Chapter 99 Not just a waste! And a scum!
329 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

People on P_treon are on Chapter 116

Line Break

"Your ranks are too high for me to appraise. Why don't I take you all to see our dean and let her decide?"

That Blue Buster Academy auditor looked at Flender and the others and said respectfully.

When Flender heard this, his eyes narrowed slightly and the corners of his mouth curled up into a smile.

"Alright, let's go then!"

........

Afterwards, that Master from the Blue Buster Academy led Flender and Yu Xiaogang and the Shrek crowd to a small forest.

Looking at the courtyard filled with peach blossoms, there were sounds coming from inside.

Yu Xiaogang frowned slightly, his voice, so familiar.

When Yu Xiaogang saw the woman in the middle of the courtyard, who was dressed in fire and all in black, her eyes widened and she wanted to turn around and leave.

Without waiting for Yu Xiaogang to leave, Flender grabbed his shoulder: "Xiaogang, you've been running away for twenty years, how much longer do you want to run away? Can you really bear not to see her?"

When the Shrek people heard Flender's words, you looked at me and I looked at you, each one of them had no idea what to do.

As for Su Yi, when he heard Flender's words, his eyes flashed.

It seemed that that woman was Yu Xiaogang's sister, the Killing Horn Liu Erlong among the Golden Iron Triangle who had almost gotten married back then.

"Dean, these are the new Spirit Masters who have come to our academy to apply for jobs. Among them, six of them have strengths that Rank 60. We are unable to make a decision, so we are asking you to make a decision."

Liu Erlong, who was watering the flowers, looked at Yu Xiaogang, who had been grabbed by Flender, and looked at the side of Yu Xiaogang's face, the kettle in her hand fell straight to the ground, and her body froze in place.

Looking at the face that she had longed for, Liu Erlong's body trembled with excitement.

"Whoosh."

In a flash of silhouette, Liu Erlong appeared beside Yu Xiaogang, grasping Yu Xiaogang's hands, which were trembling.

Tears had already flowed down unknowingly, and his voice trembled incomparably, "Xiaogang, Xiaogang, is it really you? Xiaogang, am I not dreaming?"

Liu Erlong wanted to reach out and touch Yu Xiaogang's face, but when her hand reached halfway, she didn't know what came to mind, and in the end, she didn't touch the face that she had longed for.

Seeing this, Flender smiled out, "Sister Erlong, I never thought you would be here. How are you after so many years of absence?"

"Boss Furlong, I haven't seen you for many years, you still look the same."

Hearing Flender's voice, Liu Erlong turned to life and looked at Flender and spoke softly.

"Come, let me introduce to you, these are my Shrek Academy students and Masters. I accidentally saw your academy's job application and came to you to make a living."

Flender finished speaking to Erron Liu and looked at the Shrek crowd and smiled, "This is Liu Erlong, the last corner of our Golden Iron Triangle, the Killing Horn."

As Flender finished speaking, the Shrek crowd looked at Liu Erlong with a hint of fear in their eyes.

Only Su Yi, looking at Liu Erlong's eyes glowed slightly, then flickered away.

I promised my Master that I would not kill Yu Xiaogang. But, if I kill this Liu Erlong in front of Yu Xiaogang, what exactly will he become?

At the thought of this, the corner of Su Yi's mouth rose slightly.

........

After the group finished their dinner at the Blue Buster Academy, Liu Erlong renamed the Blue Buster Academy as Shrek Academy and gave it to Flender. It was straightforward to make Flender the dean and herself, the vice dean.

After the meal, Yu Xiaogang called Tang San out.

Flender looked at Yu Xiaogang who walked out and looked at Liu Erlong and laughed, "Sister Erlong, aren't you afraid that Xiaogang is running away?"

Hearing this from Flender, a smile appeared on the corner of Liu Erlong's mouth, "Since he has appeared in front of me again, I will not let him get away from me again. Even if I have to tie him up, I will keep him by my side."

When he said this, Liu Erlong's eyes straightened out.

When the crowd heard this from Liu Erlong, they laughed.

While Su Yi looked at Liu Erlong, he could feel Liu Erlong's feelings for Yu Xiaogang.

Yu Xiaogang, on the other hand, had been avoiding Liu Erlong's gaze.

It was obvious that he cared and loved each other in his heart, but, yet, he kept avoiding it, which was typical of being a whore.

Seeing how much he cared, if he destroyed it in front of him, it could make his mood happier.

This guy, he forgot about his Master a long time ago.

Thanks to the Master still thinking about him, completely forgetting that there is still a woman who loves you deeply and carries it all in silence.

Thinking of this, Su Yi smiled faintly at Liu Erlong and said, "Master Erlong, aren't you going to see the Master?"

Hearing this from Su Yi, Liu Erlong nodded and silently walked out.

Subsequently, Su Yi also found an excuse to follow him.

Su Yi, who had been hiding in the shadows, listened to Yu Xiaogang telling Tang San about the events of his and Liu Erlong and Flender's youth.

Until after listening to the guy finish telling everything, Su Yi felt that he had been wrong all along, this guy was not a waste.

This guy was not simply a waste, he was also an outright scum, something that was even worse than scum.

Telling about his youthful days, he had not mentioned a word about his Master at all.

From his narrative, it also proves that this guy, is a b*tch, a hypocrite, a cowardly villain.

With Liu Erlong coming not far behind Yu Xiaogang, Yu Xiaogang also finished speaking to Tang San about what happened between them.

Yu Xiaogang looked at Tang San helplessly and said with full sorrow, "In this life, it's me who has wronged Erlong. I just want her to live a happy and joyful life."

Standing in front of Yu Xiaogang, Tang San saw Liu Erlong's arrival and listened to Yu Xiaogang's words without answering.

"But, I only want to be with you."

When Yu Xiaogang heard Liu Erlong's words behind him, he looked back suddenly. He and Liu Erlong looked at each other from afar, their eyes reflecting this other, both with tears in their eyes.

Seeing this scene, Tang San silently retreated.

And Su Yi, who was hidden in the shadows, saw this scene and clenched his hands in a tight fist, clenching them together.

Yu Xiaogang, you put the Master, in the end, in what place.

The thought of his Master alone, all alone in the Supreme Pontiff Palace. Alone and suffering in silence for so long, he wanted to kill this hypocritical and cowardly piece of scum in front of him.

He had never had such an urge to kill someone before. Looking at Yu Xiaogang and Liu Erlong who were hugging each other, Su Yi decided.

He must personally kill Liu Erlong in front of Yu Xiaogang. Let him see what it felt like to have the person he loved most die in front of him.

And after Tang San retreated to the shadows, he looked at the two people, Yu Xiaogang and Liu Erlong, who were hugging each other, and a smile appeared on his face before he silently left.

Tang San had not gone far away when he suddenly felt that something was wrong.

He could feel the air around him becoming incomparably chilly, a chill that caused Tang San to instantly take out two daggers and hold them in his hands, his eyes looking around warily.

His current physique was comparable to that of a Spirit Ancestor.

Even so, to still bring him a chill, the person coming must be several times stronger than him.

7