Chapter 100 Stepping out of the way!
439 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on P.a.t.r.e.o.n chapter 116

p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/ArchDevilThearch

Line Break

When Tang San turned back, he found Dugu Bo who had appeared behind him.

Seeing Dugu Bo, Tang San didn't say a word and attacked.

With a bang, Tang San was knocked unconscious by Dugu Bo.

Yu Xiaogang, who was originally holding Liu Erlong, felt the fluctuation of Spirit Power in the distance and his face changed greatly: "Xiao San is in trouble."

With that, he led Liu Erlong to rush towards the place of the Spirit Power fluctuation.

And hiding in the dark, Su Yi looked at the anxiety in Yu Xiaogang's eyes, and his whole body also followed secretly.

........

When Yu Xiaogang and Liu Erlong arrived at the place where Tang San's accident happened, looking at the dead plants around them, Yu Xiaogang's face changed.

"It was Dugu Bo who took Xiao San away."

Hearing this from Yu Xiaogang, Liu Erlong was slightly shocked, "Why would he, a Titled Douluo, take away Tang San?"

"Guess, he saw Xiao San's talent with poison, so he took him away."

"Now, get Boss Flender here as well, and the three of us will travel together to find Dugu Bo and rescue Xiao San."

Yu Xiaogang looked at Liu Erlong and said with an anxious face.

"Xiaogang, take it easy for now, I'm going to find Boss Flender."

Liu Erlong said, and dashed out.

As for Su Yi, looking at the departing Liu Erlong, and then at Yu Xiaogang who was squatting on the ground with a sad face, a cold light flashed in his eyes and he did not act.

After all, that was Liu Erlong, although he did not know her Spirit Power Rank, however, to be called the Killing Horn among the Golden Iron Triangle, then her combat power must be much stronger than Flender.

Flender, he could kill with certainty, but this Liu Erlong, with her fierce aura, was terrifyingly difficult to deal with.

If he rashly made a move, everything he had done here would be lost.

Thinking of this, Su Yi planned to continue hiding.

He would like to see what kind of strength this punk had. With a Spirit Saint, him and a Spirit Grandmaster under Rank 30, he’d be able to take on a Titled Douluo.

Thinking of this, Su Yi continued to hide.

Not long after, Liu Erlong brought Flender to Yu Xiaogang's side.

Yu Xiaogang didn't say too much nonsense and unleashed his Martial Spirit.

As Luo San Pao appeared, Yu Xiaogang gave Luo San Pao a sniff of Tang San's scent. After that, Luo San Pao ran quickly towards a place, and when Yu Xiaogang and the others saw this, they followed.

Only, they did not know that more than three hundred metres behind them, Su Yi had been following them.

After a day of tracking, Luo San Pao appeared in the middle of a forest with Yu Xiaogang and Flender and Liu Erlong.

Su Yi, who was originally following behind the three, narrowed his eyes slightly and instantly stopped tracking, putting his body in full concealment.

"You guys are here to find me?"

Yu Xiaogang, who was originally tracking the three, was surrounded by a green poisonous mist.

After hearing his voice, Dugu Bo appeared behind Yu Xiaogang and the others.

When Liu Erlong and Yu Xiaogang heard this from Dugu Bo, they turned their heads and looked at Dugu Bo with a wary expression.

"Dugu Bo, where is Tang San? Where did you take him?"

Su Yi, who was slowly approaching the crowd, laughed coldly inwardly when he heard this angry shout from Yu Xiaogang.

It seemed that this Tang San was more important to Yu Xiaogang than Liu Erlong.

“Since that was the case, Yu Xiaogang, when the time comes, kill the people you value most one by one in front of you first.

What kind of a thing are you? Are you also qualified to question me?"

Dugu Bo said, turning his head with just a glance, knocking back the three of Yu Xiaogang.

Just as Yu Xiaogang was about to rush up, he was stopped by Flender, asking about Tang San.

Hearing Flender's words, Dugu Bo laughed outright, "That fellow Tang San, who is already boneless, wants to avenge him?"

"Haha, you three, though not very good. However, it's still fine to give me a bit of movement."

When Yu Xiaogang heard this from Dugu Bo, his eyes filled with blood.

Flender looked at Dugu Bo fiercely and said, "Dugu Bo, you will definitely regret killing Tang San."

"Come on, let me see what you are capable of, daring to provoke me."

"I tell you beforehand, I have a thousand ways to make you beg for your lives and die."

Dugu Bo said, slowly walking towards Yu Xiaogang.

"The sun and the moon produce a golden turn!"

With a big wave of his hand, Flender released his Martial Spirit and Spirit Ring, and golden Spirit Power emerged from his body.

Hearing this from Flender, the two of them, Yu Xiaogang and Liu Erlong, also released their Martial Spirits and their own body Spirit Power.

The three of them formed a triangle, and golden Spirit Power was continuously released from their bodies, merging with each other.

A hint of surprise appeared in the eyes of Dugu Bo who was walking towards them when he saw this.

"What kind of Spirit Ability is this?"

Not only was Dugu Bo shocked to see the Spirit Ability released by the three, even Su Yi, who was hiding in the shadows, was shocked as he watched the Trinity Martial Spirit Fusion Ability released by Yu Xiaogang's trio.

Only the Martial Spirits released by the three were seen to fuse together.

Yu Xiaogang's waste Martial Spirit, Luo San Pao, had actually transformed from a Martial Spirit that resembled a dog and a pig, into a huge golden dragon.

Seeing this, Su Yi realised the origin of the name of this Golden Iron Triangle.

"Could this be the head of the legendary dragon race that exists, the Sacred Dragon?"

Dugu Bo looked at the huge golden dragon in front of him and narrowed his eyes together.

Dugu Bo thought: so what if it was a Sacred Dragon?

Thinking of this, Dugu Bo released his true Martial Spirit body, and a huge turquoise snake of the same size as the Sacred Dragon that the three had fused into appeared.

The dragon and the snake then tore into the air and attacked.

Su Yi, who was hiding in the shadows, looked at the scene in front of him and was slightly startled.

It had not occurred to him that Liu Erlong was also a Spirit Saint.

Yu Xiaogang, Liu Erlong and Flender, two Spirit Saints and a Great Spirit Master with their Martial Spirit fusion techniques, were actually able to fight against a Titled Douluo.

However, in less than a tea time, Yu Xiaogang's trio was still easily defeated by Dugu Bo.

These three were not only acting out their affection in front of Dugu Bo, but also in front of Su Yi.

"Dugu Bo, I'm not afraid to tell you that Xiao San's father is someone you can't afford to mess with. Once we can't go back, my people will immediately go to him, his existence is even more terrifying than the Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon Clan."

Hearing this from Flender, Dugu Bo was slightly startled and opened his mouth to ask curiously, "Oh? What other background is behind that kid?"

"There really aren't many people in this world that even I can't afford to mess with."

As he said this, Dugu Bo walked up to Flender and reached out and grabbed Flender' neck, "Tell me, who is his father?"

When Flender heard this, although he was choked by him, he said with a disdainful expression, "Surnamed Tang, and someone you can't afford to mess with, who else can there be on this continent?"

"Tang Hao!!!"

With these words from Dugu Bo, not to mention his own shock, even Su Yi, who was hidden in the shadows, was shocked.

Tang Hao? Tang San? Oh ....... It's really a great deal of effort to find him.

6