9- SON OF BITCH!
185 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
My town has recently returned to normalcy recently, and the work calls me, so I'll try to write one longer chapter a week.

 

“Jacob, how do you have access to one of these? According to what you said, this type of ore would be restricted, wouldn't it?”

Hearing Catherine's doubts, Jacob took on a serious face.

"He is! Very restricted, after all, that little splinter of stone I had was able to make this police station work for 10 years without any kind of break.”

"You did not answer me!"

"What?"

"Where did you get this ore splinter?"

“Ahh! Well, I didn't get it.”

"So who was it?"

"Look, certain things, once they've been buried, it's very time-consuming to dig again."

Catarina, after hearing Jacob's evasive answer, left the subject alone in a corner.

"WELL! Why don't we test this wonder? I've waited long enough. Shall we go, Gustav?”

"*SIGH* Okay..."

“Don't forget anything! I refuse to go back for no reason.”

_=_--_ On the streets_--_=_

During patrol, the pair in the car received all sorts of looks, from curiosity to even contempt, but Jacob didn't even seem to notice.

"Saw? I knew people here had good taste when it came to cars.”

“I'm 90% sure, no, it has rubber tires, this thing should be in a museum. HAHAHAHA!"

"HA Ha ha...... If you talk about my car again, I'll tie you to the bumper and I'll drag you for an hour."

"HAHAhaha... You're kidding, right?"

"Maybe yes maybe no. It remains for you to try.”

Gustaf listening after hearing Jacob's comment, wrote a mental note; 'Not to mention the car'’

As they waited for the light to turn, a pick-up pulled up beside them and opened the window. The pick-up's occupants looked at Jacob's car and started to comment and laugh. Gustaf beside Jacob noticed his face darken as he took his hand towards the holster, and just as he was about to pick up the gun, Jacob raised his hand and held up his middle finger.

"Fuck you, suckers."

Upon hearing Jacob's comment, the truck's occupants became angry, and the driver's side passenger showed a small revolver like a .38 with a short barrel through the window, upon seeing this Jacob and Gustaf pulled out GLOCK-like pistols, and badges, and Gustaf yelled.

"OUT OF THE VEHICLE NOW!"

-=--A few minutes later--=-

"What's up? Have you checked their data in the system?"

“Yes, and is the list quite…quirky? Robbery clown dresses, guns bought from a shepherd? SPYING ELDERLY WOMEN IN THE BATH?! And some more eccentric things. But good enough for a red-handed arrest. One new problem, they won't fit in the car, Jacob.”

"Hmm, you're right... Do you have paper?"

“Hm? I have, why?" Gustaf said as he pulled a notebook out of his pocket.

"Just a little game." After receiving the small notebook Jacob wrote on a sheet and then tore it up, folded it, shuffled it and said.

"On these papers I wrote car three times, and trunk one time, it's gonna be an lottery, whoever gets the trunk... well, I think you already understand, right?"

Just then one of the suspects said.

"You're a bit sadistic, huh?"

"Maybe a little. Who wants to go first?”

-=--=After the draw=--=-

It was decided that the truck driver would go in the trunk, and of course, the idea was not well accepted by the person in question.

"Fuck! Because I!?"

"It was a lottery, so stop complaining and get in there, okay?"

“HEY!-“ *CLOSE*

"Come on? We're already late.”

“Late? Late for what?”

"Well, yesterday I did some research, and I'm really happy with the results."

=-_--=- A few minutes later on the road -=--_-=

"And we are here!"

“A donut shop? Seriously?"

"Yes. I want vanilla flavor, with strawberry topping and sprinkles. Hey, what do you guys, and what is the guy's favorite flavor in the trunk?

"Chocolate and honey on top."

"Chocolate with chocolate sauce!"

"I just want coffee, and for him back there, the same flavors you and they said."

“Why do you think I'm going to pay for this!?”

"Don't worry, I'll pay you later, ok?"

“*SIGH!* OK! Shit."

=-/^\-= A few donuts later =-/^\-=

"Well, guys, we've arrived at your new temporary residence."

At that time Sophia appeared and seeing the scene, she couldn't help but comment.

“Damn, barely 3 hours have passed since you left and have returned? Better yet, you already have suspects."

"Well! I think we're great at this, right?”

"Certainly."

As the guys from the truck were passing by Jacob and Sophia, Sophia started to greet each of them.

"Hi Bob, Dylan, Henry, Thomas, how are these criminal asses?"

" " " "In jail." ” ” ”

"... From the looks of it, are they regular customers here?"

"More often than you think, but don't worry, they always find a way out."

"Like?"

"Well, there's an idiot who's really good with words in court and he-"

"Well, well, if it isn't little Sophia?"

After hearing the comment of the man dressed in a suit, a typical movie lawyer's briefcase, and EXTREMELY straight hair, Sophia stood on her tiptoes and looked like she was going to whisper in Jacob's ear, but she spoke loud enough for anyone passing by close it's listened.

“Speaking of the devil, and as I was saying, this SON OF BITCH speaks well in court, and whenever we catch some of the high-ranking idiots from the Golden Dragon Gang, this ROLL SUCKER comes along and releases them. And this PENIS SUCKER has the worst name I've ever heard, Rorni Carpbill.”

"I get it, and if we go by the logic, he released the grandson of the gang boss I beat up, and he wants to kill me?"

"Yes."

“Miss Sophia, it's very refreshing to hear your insults without moderation, unlike everyone else with whispers behind your back and fake smiles when facing you. By the way, have you thought about my offer of a date?”

Upon realizing he was being ignored, Jacob announced himself in a very unusual way.

"I'm sorry, but this one is mine." As he said this, he squeezed Sophia's ass, eliciting a sly moan from her.

Seeing this scene Rorni frowned and said.
"And who would you be, mediocre?"

“This mediocre one here, he name is Jacob, and at the moment, I'm in the crosshairs of a gang because of someone you let go, so when you're alone in your room masturbating to sick pedophilia-related fantasies, and feel like you're being watched, be careful, after all it could be someone ready to kill you.”

4