11- Call me Daddy!
234 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

Hey... I know... But I'd appreciate your understanding, as my schedule and schedule have gone to space because of studies and work, and until I adjust my schedule, it's likely to happen again.

PS: I think my boss is targeting me, and complicating things for my side. That's probably because I spilled coffee on his new suit. So blame him!

Denisa POV

 

‘My life has always been to take care of me and my sister, after all, who would want to take care of two street orphans who are not at fault, if their parents took away the right to choose their own genetic alterations? It's always been just the two against the world, we learn things that normal people don't know, for example, I know when people lie, and my sister knows how to make drugs of the purest quality. We managed to survive all sorts of hypotheses, but none of them were as weird as the one we're in now, a car(? Didn't that have to be in a fucking museum?) With rubber tires – Who still uses these antiques for tires? - and two men in uniform as police officers passed on the street in front of us, when he suddenly stopped and the driver pointed at us as he caught the attention of the passenger beside him, and upon realizing this I quickly hid the drug pack behind us and continued watching the two guys while the passenger gave those usual disgusted looks, did the driver have a look of curiosity? After an apparent discussion, one of the vehicle's occupants came out interested in our oldes, -I'll ignore that 'possible abuse' - told us about two of his friends and presented us with a proposal, which was at least "tempting". Which brings us up... Now.

"Then? Done deal? ”

"" Closed! ””

 

Jacob POV

 

"Well, now that the deal is closed, shall we go?"

"Where?"

“Hm? Police station, I think that was obvious? Hearing Jacob's response, a small demonic figure stiffened and said in a higher tone.

“You said you would give us PROTECTION! And now you're going to deliver us!? Don't think you'll escape, if our ship sinks, I'll tie our anchor to this little vessel of yours and you come along with us-- ”

“Deliver you? I wasn't going to do that, but I need to erase the tracks, ok? But don't worry, I think of everything! ”

"Like this?"

“Let's say I'm going to demand some favors. Hehehe, you will love my plans. ”

"I doubt it!"

"D-Denisa, please don't overdo it, okay?"

“Listen to your sister, she's less impulsive and smarter than you, so…without her you'd be screwed.” Jacob said as he stroked Anna's head, earning her a shy, flushed face and a hint of a smile of pure, innocent joy to be complimented.

"You! ... Tch, just don't think I'll forget this! 'Although you're right'". Of course, the last part was uttered only in Denisa's mind.

"Okay, we've wasted a lot of time here already, so let's go and ignore that racist, okay?" Saying this Jacob started to walk the car, while the sisters looked at each other before Anna asked.

"What racist?"

"You'll meet him in a bit, but despite his racism, he's a nice guy."

Upon arriving at the car, they were greeted with Gustaf choosing a pistol that was very futuristic, in a pistol shape, ate a clump of light in what was supposed to be the exit site of the projectile, right in the middle of Jacob's eyebrows.

"I swear to god, and I don't believe him, that if you'd lingered a little longer, I WOULD BLOW YOUR HEAD!"

"Wait! Why do you get one of those while I have this relic? This is unfair! ”

"Reward for my 5 years of military service."

“Well, damn it, whatever. Ladies, this is the racist, Gustaf, Gustaf say hello to Denisa and Anna, and believe me when I say you will see them more often than you think, so stop this racism. ”

“TCH, idiot, nice to meet you guys! Don't get me wrong, I'm racist only with reckless parents who leave their children no choice. ”

"So you admit to being racist."

"Shut up, you idiot!"

"Shut up you racist."

 

- = - = - TIMES LATER - = - = -

 

"Here we are. Okay, girls, let's go over our plan, you're staying here one night in a secluded cell while I trade some favors for an exit ticket, sure, let's all hope there aren't any unforeseen events, okay? ”

"Okay, but should you really say that in front of a cop?"

"And why not? It's not like I'm going to do this illegally, so that's fine. ”

Currently, the small group of four was in front of the station, upon entering the station, Jacob made a pair of binoculars with his hands and looked around for something or someone, and after 2 minutes he spotted two female figures and quickly ran towards them screaming your names.

"Catherine! Sofia!"

"What do you want, you degenerate idiot?"

“I must say, Catarina, that your acidity is one of your many charms, but this one I need your help, so could I soften your temper a little bit today?”

"Pfff ~~ If it's like that, her charm is almost infinite."

“Shut up Sophia! It depends, what do you want? ”
Jacob, after hearing Catarina's question, smiled suspiciously and mischievously and said.

 

--- ==> Overnight <== ---

 

In Jacob's room (cell, {yes, he's still sleeping in jail.}), he squirmed in bed while having a dream. Do you want to know what he had in that dream? Only in the next chapter!

 

.

..

...

 

....

 

Author- Are you still here?! What? What do you mean you want to know about the Jacob dream? Can't you guys give Jacob some time or privacy!? It is no longer enough to read his life and now you want to see his dream !!

..... OK, OK! I'm curious too! So let's see his dream... And... No, I'm not a hypocrite.

 

^^ ~ {Jacob's Dream} ~ ^^

 

A battered old aircraft carrier, rusted and dirty with the blood and remains that was once its crew, was abandoned, floating towards oblivion, when it suddenly became possible to hear a whistle with a melody pleasant to hear, which resembled a song by sailors and pirates from ancient times, this melody was sung by a shirtless man with bandages on the trunk, despite being the only area where you could see these bandages, as it was likely that they continued under the pants of the man sitting on the edge of the ship's deck, and clearly that person was none other than Jacob who was suddenly interrupted by a female voice.

“How pathetic. Do you really think you can forget about us? After you caused our death? Is that what you're going to do now? Deceive these two girls and abandon them when they need it most, just like it was with us? ”

Hearing the voice behind him, Jacob looked back, and saw a slender figure with red hair, and freckles on her face, while she was greedy on her breasts, her ass would drive anyone crazy if they saw one roll, she was uniformed in a pilot's suit would have been a fine sight, if not for the bloody bullet holes burned in his face and a gash in his stomach where his intestines escaped.

"THERE IS! Good to see you again, Sally1. And you know I have nothing to do with what happened to you, and I remember correctly, I said don't do that. ”

"He He! It's good to see you again, you idiot! You're still hard to tease, huh?" Saying that Sally gave a smile that resembled the smile of a cat that caught the bird, and sat down next to Jacob while ruffling his hair with one hand.

“Damn it, Sally! Are you hogging Baby J. again!? ”

"HAHAHA! It was bad, it was bad Alice1! Even though your baby is pretty big. ”

Before Jacob had a chance to turn around and greet new company, he was quickly hugged from behind as the figure chuckled like a child.

“Hehehe~~! My baby will never grow up! ”

"Well, since Mom said, I won't grow up." Noticing that the grip around him had softened a little, Jacob turned his head back to see a face with a graceful, motherly smile, which coupled with the blond hair adorning her head, made her a lush beauty, and if you looked at one. a little further down, you would know that it wasn't just her smile that was maternal, as on her chest were two large milky jars on her chest, and if you looked even lower, you would notice that from the belly down, there would be no more, as if a big impact or explosion had vanished with everything.

Upon Alice's arrival, the three of them were silent looking up at the starry sky, when the silence was broken by crying, and noticing Jacob crying in her arms, Alice began stroking his head as he spoke in her ear.

"Ready ready. Everything will be fine, ok? It wasn't her fault. ” –Alice.

“But *SNIF* it was all my fault, *SNIFF* if I helped, you didn't concede…-“ –Jacob.

“And you were going to help us how, you idiot? Killing yourself? You said it yourself before; that it was us who chose it, not you. So stop with this depression, and go redeem yourself with us, helping those girls, after all we've forgiven you! ” –Sally.

"She's right, you're torturing yourself for nothing, what's in the past is in the past." -Alice.

"I see... *SUNGS* So I'm already forgiven, huh... Thanks for that."

“Fufufu~~! But of course dear. ” - Alice.

"Well, this is where we say goodbye, and don't forget what I said before!" -Sally.

"Of course, I'll take care of them." -Jacob.

"Which? Not! ‘Always remember us, no matter if we're going to die, take care.’ ”

5 YEARS AGO.

 

In a room full of wounded soldiers, Sally was on a bloody stretcher with Jacob beside her.

“Don't even think about dying! ALICE IS NO LONGER ENOUGH, AND NOW YOU CAN!? ”

"Hehehe! *COUGH* It was bad, always remember us, it doesn't matter if we're going to die, take care."

"Of course. But don't think about leaving without a parting gift." Saying that, Jacob closed his eyes, and when he reopened, Alice and Sally's bodies returned to a state of perfection, before they both got up and started walking. for eight chairs, two of which are unoccupied and the remaining six occupied by one shadow in a humanoid shape.

"Bye Jacob!" -Sally

"Goodbye and take care, Baby J. After all... You still have six sins to forgive" -Alice

 

= - = - + Next Day + - = - =

 

“Good afternoon, I'm Catarina, how should I refer to you?”

"Denisa."

"Anna."

"Right, according to the capture records, you were in possession of a drug pack, and normally according to regulations, as you're orphans, and you don't have any guardians, you would be treated as of legal age."

As she said this, Catarina looked seriously at the two sisters, as they looked at each other and Anna expressed the doubts that bothered her.

"You said...‘ usually ’, so... something isn't right?"

"* SIGH * If you want to get rid of the charges, sign these papers."

Saying this, she pulled out a document and placed it on the table. Upon seeing Catarina's actions, Denisa can't help but show disbelief.

“Wait, simple like that? Will all charges be forgotten, without any pranks? ”

"I didn't say anything about not having pranks, there's always one, and in your case too, but I still think it's better to accept the proposal, despite the consequences it will bring."

"What kinds of consequences?"

"That... *sigh*, About that, I can't talk, just know that this is your only option."

Denisa and Anna looked at each other and nodded to each other before signing the document, when they did, Catarina opened her mouth to speak before being interrupted by Jacob's abrupt intrusion into the room as a small cylinder of confetti exploded.

"CONGRATULATIONS!! We are a family now, and our first family activity after here will be choosing a new home for ourselves! LET'S GO!"

“Wait…WAIT! FAMILY?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT!? ”

“Fufufu~~ Allow me to explain my evil plan, by charging my favors, I got the documents for adoption, a release order and erasing records, and a house of our choice, preference, and standards! MUAHAHAHA! Praise my evil genius plan!"

"Fuck you!" Realizing that Jacob wasn't even shaken, she corrected herself and spoke again. "Fuck you, Dad!"

"Denisa, darling, you have no idea how it hurt my old heart, my daughter!"

"YOU!"

“D-Denisa, calm down! H-He got us out of this situation, let's talk to him, right?"

"Hmph!"

"S-Mister Jacob-"

"Dadd."

"Huh?"

"Call me: 'DAD'."

"B-But-"

"From now on I'm not going to answer either of you two unless you call me 'DAD' or 'DADDY'."

“Ehh!? B-But…” Seeing that Jacob kept his word not to respond, Anna blushed deeply and opened and closed her mouth several times before speaking so low it could have been mistaken for a whisper.

"Huh, D-Dad?"

"Yes, darling?"

"E-Er... Well, thanks for releasing us... B-But, adoption is a bit..."

"DISGUSTING, AND I'M ALMOST SURE WE WILL BE ABUSED!"

"If this has anything to do with what happened yesterday, I didn't do it against your will and I wasn't aware that you were underage."

"W-Well, I wouldn't use those words... I think the ideal word would be... 'weird'?"

“Okay, I can understand what they're saying…BUT! You signed the document and now you're going to have to get used to it, well, according to today's schedule, let's decide which house we're going to have! I want 3 garages, a room with an industrial 3D printer and a living room with cinema technologies. And you girls? A huge room, a giant wardrobe or whatever, as long as they don't overdo it, and as far as possible they'll give us what we want.”

"Wait! How could a mere cop like you manage such a thing? Or has the government gone crazy, and is giving out benefits to anyone? I refuse to believe that your 'favors' are worth it all.”

“Denisa, my dear daughter, you really are very smart to realize this right away, let's say I traded nation-class favors. But do us a favor, and don't try to discover the source of those favors.”

"TCH, whatever..."

“Okay, let's get back to the subject of our house? Or I'll set all the standards in the house, including its bedrooms.”

“NEN DARE THINK ABOUT IT! I'll want..."

“Ah! W-Wait for me..."

 

-={--Hours After--}=-

 

“Are you kidding me? Why do you need a room with military weapons, ten-year consumable supplies, a full lab, a medical room, solar panels, a generator and a high-precision carbon-based industrial synthesizer? Why the hell do you want all this!? ...Actually, I don't want to know, but I doubt that this kind of house will even exist in the system.”

As she said that, she took out a rectangle with matte black top and bottom edges, and in the middle a semi-transparent glass, and started typing in the parameters of the house, which to her surprise... There was a house with all the required parameters.

"I do not believe that..."

(This is called: Power of the AUTHOR!)

"Guy! How lucky, no? Well, now we've got to have some clothes and real estate!"

"Is it just me, or do you look different from yesterday?"

“Hm? Like this?"

"I don't know... it looks like you're trying to hide something behind your usual attitude, she seems forced, did something happen to you yesterday?"

"Yes... you were in a very revealing outfit in my dream, and I must say you were quite sassy in bed!"

*PUNCH IN THE BELLY*

“UGH! I love you too... Hng! Let's go buy our things...”

 

=--=++-In Jacob's car-++=--=

 

Everyone was in the car heading towards the shopping, when the traffic lights closed and two sporty-looking vehicles pulled up beside Jacob, the occupants of the vehicles took out a roll of money and started baiting Jacob for a run. remove badge and gun when interrupted.

“No need to worry about it, I'll take care of it, okay? But do me a favor, open the glove compartment, flip that switch and press the orange button.”

When Catarina did as Jacob asked, a panel on the side of the speedometer opened, revealing five blue buttons that had the letters 'A' through 'E' respectively. ), and shortly after that Jacob slammed on the brakes as he accelerated and burned a tire, signaling that he accepted the proposal, and when the light cleared again, the three vehicles raced forward.

"What the hell are you doing now!?" -Catherine

"What do you think? I'm in hot pursuit.” -Jacob

“Looks like you're running with them! And get it over with, Anna gets extremely nauseous very easy!” -Denisa

"Hey- *UGH*!" -Anna

"Do not worry, dear! This will be over!" -Jacob

Unfortunately for Anna, this went on for 6 blocks, and when Jacob finally realized she wasn't going to take much longer, he hit the 'C' button, which resulted in an 'X' appearing on the windshield, which Jacob hit it. twice, doubling it, after which Jacob dragged the 'X's onto the two cars in front of him, and hit the 'C' button again, which resulted in two harpoons appearing where the headlight used to be, before being fired and having hit each of the targets, on seeing this Jacob pulled the handbrake, which resulted in the two cars colliding, and soon after, falling to the ground.

As the car occupants were getting out of the car with knives in hand, Jacob got out of the car and assumed a fighting stance.

“You got what you wanted! We're going to rip your skin off, CATCH HIM!”

When the first one got in front of Jacob about to stab him, when he got kicked in the balls of the family heirloom and fell in agony, seeing this scene, they instinctively started to slow down letting several openings show, which was the worst mistake they could have made, 20 minutes later none of them were standing, seeing this Jacob put everyone back in their cars before heading back to his own.

“For sure something happened to him yesterday…” –Catarina

Reaching the car, Jacob put the car into reverse and hit the gas, causing the cars to be dragged.

“Hey! Where are we going?" -Catherine

"The police station, obviously." -Jacob

"But it's 24 blocks from here!"

"I know." -Jacob

"You're crazy, you know?" -Denisa

“Aww! Thanks for the compliment!" -Jacob

"Wants to know? I quit!" -Denisa

Later that day...

At the police station, Jacob, Sophia, Catarina, Butcher, and the two sisters were in the break room while watching the news on TV, when the presenters began to report the morning's events, while a video played in the corner of the screen.

“This morning, three vehicles were involved in a conflict right after an illegal street race!” –Male presenter

"Witnesses report that those involved consisted of two high-performance vehicles popular with drivers, and a vehicle, which according to experts, operated from the combustion of gasoline, a product no longer used in vehicles today." –Female presenter

"The third car in question caused an accident between the other two involved, and soon after coming into physical conflict with the occupants of the vehicles, it towed them towards the nearest police station, which was the 99th district police station..." - male presenter

"Damn, news flies, doesn't it?" -Jacob

"This is news 34 for you, these guys don't like us very much, since we arrested one of their biggest stockholders for getting involved in drugs." –Sophia

"Well I'm going outside to get some air, does anyone want something or want to come with me?" -Jacob

"I'll go with you." -Anna

As they left the room, everyone turned their attention to the TV again.

"We will speak to our reporter on the spot." –Male presenter

“Good afternoon, we are here at the 99th precinct…” –Reporter

“. . .”

“. . .”

“. . . He went outside, didn't he?”

"Yes."

"This show is live, right?"

"Yes."

“. . .”

“. . .”

"How about we pretend we didn't see anything?"

"""Right."""

“…The third car is still in place, implying that the third suspect is still in place—OH! W-Wait! Excuse me, does this car belong to you?” -News reporter

Outside the police station

 

"Yes, why?"

"Could you tell me the reason for the fight this morning?"

"Of course, but could you wait until I buy something with my daughter?"

"Take as much time as you need."

"Okay, do you want a drink, Anna?"

"Um... Passion fruit juice, please."

"Okay, I'll be right back!"

“. . .”

“. . .”

"He's a good father?"

"W-Well, he... he's probably the closest thing I can call a father."

"Could you explain?"

"Well, I'm adopted."

"Oh sorry."

"Not alright."

"I returned. Here's your juice."

"Thank you... Do you smoke?"

“*FUUuuu~~~!* I had stopped, but I need one today. Okay, let's get in the car, and I'll tell you what happened this morning.”

"Get into that old can?"

At that moment, a shiver ran down the columns of everyone present, when Jacob turned back, and looked deep into the camera man's eyes, and said.

"If you ever talk about my car again...I swear I'll shove that camera of yours right up your ass."

"Y-Yes S-S-Sir!"

4