17-Little History
61 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On a long isolated road surrounded by vast and calm green plains, it was possible to hear the slight sound of gravitational levitators, indicating the presence of a vehicle in the area, and if you looked towards the west, you could only see a long vehicle. Inside the vehicle it was possible to quickly see the level of organization, while on the left side the women were neatly, while on the right side... Several men faced each other, argued among themselves, or gave perverted looks and smiles to the women, who in turn , showed him the middle finger, or glared at them with deadly eyes, but that was all, since neither side could do anything to each other, with the handcuffs that held them to the seats and floor of the vehicle.

And every now and then one of the men with masks preventing face recognition would rise from the front seat and walk among the prisoners, keeping them in line.

But apart from these events, the trip was very...

“What a tedious trip! Hey old man, is this some kind of joke!? This car doesn't go any faster? If we take too long to get here, I'll start killing prisoners indiscriminately!”

Before Orthen could even open his mouth to speak, one of the men, who wore the yellow helmet, stepped in the middle of the conversation and said.

"Don't talk like you're the biggest guy around here, guys like you who use connections to get somewhere-GAH!" Before he could finish speaking, a gun hit him in the chest and landed on his legs, and just as he was about to fall to the ground, his reflexes acted quickly, not dropping the gun, and unknowingly earning Jacob's respect.

“Fuck, kid! You've said too much for my taste, let's do it this way, whoever disassembles the weapon and reassembles it first wins! If you win, I'll put up with you and obey for a year... *Lifts finger.* BUT! If I win, you're my puppy for a month, but to be fair, I'll give you one day of the month for a rematch with the same prizes as now, how about?”

When Jacob finished speaking, he didn't even bother to notice the giggles of the small group at the expense of Jacob's mistake, or that the person in front of him was shaking and giving off more steam than a rusty old locomotive.
“*Teeth grinding.* OK! So, as I'm the best here, I will win!”

Jacob who was so bored that he didn't even think to assess his opponent, and if he had he would have noticed that a bust was being miraculously compressed and hidden by the gear and bulletproof vest, the graceful curves of his hips, or the strong voice with a feminine delicacy.

“Of course, of course! You are the best. We can start? Ah! Old man, be our judge, okay?”

“Okay, and here are the rules; 1- Without interfering with each other's progress. 2- If I say it's over, it's over and whoever won won won, and there's no room for process! According?" Noticing the two of them facing each other with weapons in their laps, Orthen began the match.

"Begin!"

As soon as the order was given, the girl quickly reached for the gun in her lap and quickly began to dismount, and not wanting to be distracted, she didn't look at Jacob's actions, and just had one thought in her head, 'win. , and humiliate this man who didn't even notice she was a woman,' and when he was halfway through the montage when her was interrupted by Orthen's voice... And a cocking right next to his

head.
“And the winner is the new blood. It wasn't this time D.”
Looking up, she saw a muzzle of a gun aimed at her forehead, and looking at the one who held it, even though Jacob was wearing a mask, she had a feeling he was giving her a mocking smile, and her suspicions were confirmed when it was possible to hear a light snort of amusement was muffled from Jacob.

And before she could say anything, he pulled the trigger, startling everyone, but when they saw that it didn't work they looked at Jacob who was pulling the ammo out of his pocket and putting it back in the magazine and said.

“If you're going to take a gun apart, do it right and get the munition too, brat. Well, my shift. ”

Saying this, he takes it while reloading the weapon and heading towards the back of the vehicle, and while patrolling one of the prisoners with her hair shaved on the sides of her head he says.

“Hey little guard, this trip is so boring, why not kill some idiot gods for entertainment? * Point the other way. *"

"For our bad luck, that's not possible, but if you want I'll tell you a really cool story, what do you think?"

"Are you thinking I'm a child?"

"Maybe, how old are you?"

"22."

“I won, so yes, you are a child in my eyes, so EVERYONE SHUT UP AND LISTEN!!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once upon a time, an old kingdom long forgotten in time, as people with a lot of obsession and ambition, were classified as bearers of the seven sins, being them; Θυμός-Thymós, Φθόνος-Fthónos, Λαιμαργία-Laimargía, Τεμπελιά-Tempeliá, Λαγνεία-Lagneía, Υπερηφάνεια-Yperifaneia, Απληστία-Aplistía. (Anger, Envy, Gluttony, Laziness, Lust, Pride, Greed, Respectively.).
And this story, is about two sinful people.

One of the children was called Anthonny Chavl'ier, who was the third son of the leader of a long-time house, who was the birthplace of the noblest knights in the realm, who served directly the King, but despite that, he was the black sheep of the family, being more interested in books and knowledge than the sword, being criticized by his brothers and their mothers, servants of the house and even by the knights of the family.

But despite this, the child was very loved by his parents, and was very encouraged by his father, who taught him with strategy books and fitness stories, but soon his father realized that the child was not normal, after all, that child of five years would you be able to memorize a third of a 300-page strategic book with various technical terms in five days? Thus earning the title of Pecador da Gula, always wanting to ingest more knowledge.

And the other child was Bartholomew, a commoner son of a blacksmith and an cook, he was an only child and had great ambitions; to be the most powerful man ever seen, and recognized as the Sinner of Greed later, always wanting more power. Bartholomew's mother worked for the Chavl’ier house, and one day she was in the kitchen while Anthony's third wife and mother was also present and talking to the cooks.

"-I think it's very cute that he has that side to him, but this mania for study, is isolating him from everything around him and I don't know what to do."

"Well, do the same as me, that of a little 'forced motivation'."

"How?"

“When I want results, I say something like; ‘If you don't do what I'm told, I forbid you to do this or that, to do this for a whole month. ’Never failed with me.”

And that's how they met, after pressure from his mother, Anthonny took a break from his studies, and was walking on the family property, when he came across a boy he had never seen before, he was sitting and breathing heavily while a wooden sword and a book rested on the floor beside him. And when he was about to leave uninterested, he remembered what his mother had said and approached the boy.

"I've never seen you around here."

“I never saw you either. My name is Bartolomeu, and yours? ”

"Anthonny."

Bartolomeu and Anthony soon became close friends, close enough to share their deepest desires and dreams, soon known as the Double of Sin, those who always wanted more.

And that ambition kept them together, as knowledge and power go hand in hand, but such ambition would certainly bring problems, and that is the reason for the first conflict between the two.

Bartolomeu always wanted more power, despite being on top of everything, while Anthony had already acquired all the knowledge available, and whenever new knowledge appeared, he would go for it. It would have been a good ending to the story, had it not been for a man, who appeared promising powers beyond human comprehension, and despite his friend's warnings, Bartolomeu went after the man, which to the surprise of both friends, was actually granted for him which was promised, but at great cost, Bartholomew had to commit unspeakable atrocities to maintain his power, and when it was discovered by Anthony, both sides knew that one of them would perish, Since Bartholomew would not stop what he was doing, and Anthony would not see his friend falling into the abyss.

And both sides started a war against each other, which resulted in two friends in a destroyed room and both sides being in a critical situation, almost embracing death, but as if it was a mutual agreement, the two struck each other hit at the same time, shorting the little time they had left.

"Arff... Arff... I don't regret... Arff... anything..."

"Arff... Neither did I... Arff... I just hope that... Arff... we meet them again... in our next life... Arff..."

"Hehehe... Who knows?"

And so, a long friendship was ended forever... to be restarted over and over again, over and over, indefinitely... until one day this story came to an unexpected end.

A man in his 20s was suddenly stopped in a park by a woman who asked for directions and they wanted to get to know each other more, and from there came a romance. Until on a date, she dropped the mask, and told the story to him, and claimed that they were the current reincarnation of Anthony and Bartolomeu, and said that she would end that curse, the man said she was crazy and she was to leave, the woman took a gun from her purse.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“. . .”

“. . .”

“. . .”

"And what happened then?" asked one of the passengers in the now silent vehicle.
Before Jacob had a chance to continue the story, a woman with short, shaved hair on the right side said.

“She didn't know he was in the military, when she drew her gun he quickly took her for himself, and the woman who wouldn't give up pulled a knife and lunged at him, only for him to pull the trigger. Ironically, she wasn't the one who ended the chain... it was him.”

Upon hearing the end of the story, some of the prisoners expressed their dissatisfaction with the end of it, while others were simply silent trying to think more about the story, and while others simply did not understand it. As the prisoners complained, Jacob started walking towards the woman as he cocked the gun, and as he got close to her, Jacob pointed at her head, startling some nearby prisoners, and she gave a light laugh and greeted Jacob.

"It's been a long time, Honey~~."

"It really doe, Melissa."

 

 

 

 

Continued in the next chapter of, An ecstasy in battle~~!

1